N.O Ex-plode + Cell Mass VS Creatine Monohydrate

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
what should i do, Or should i do all 3. I am currently taking Arginine, N.O Ex-Plode (Pre workout) and Cell mass (post workout) ... what do you guys think?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I went through two tubs of cellmass and saw absolutely nothing. Im using a on/off cycle of creatine mono right now 3 days on @25g's and 3 days off. Im gona do this round 8 weeks.

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
I went through two tubs of cellmass and saw absolutely nothing. Im using a on/off cycle of creatine mono right now 3 days on @25g's and 3 days off. Im gona do this round 8 weeks.
yea thanks

Mar430

Awards
what should i do, Or should i do all 3. I am currently taking Arginine, N.O Ex-Plode (Pre workout) and Cell mass (post workout) ... what do you guys think?
I would use the NO Xplode and Cellmass. Creatine Monohydrate has alot of water retention

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
now im just confused :(.. i was going to just switch to creatine mono.. it seems BSN doesnt give me OMG great results. maybe i will just give up the cell mass and still pre workout n.o explode

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
You could just drop the Cellmass and use NO Explode and creatine. No one I know has had any luck with Cellmass, but I know plenty of people who like NO Explode and taking creatine with it is a good way to maximize your results and make sure you get the most out of it.