Have any of you expierenced diarrhea with taking supplements?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
NO type product? Is this a guessing game?

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Well I';ve been taking -6oxo for about a week and after I take it my first piss is dark as hell...it basically looks like coffee with alittle cream in it coming out...Then recently today its like a faucet opened up and my crap came out like water bascially like pissing out my butt I guess

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
DS "Lean Extreme" but I am alright with SNS "Reduce". Go figure, i thought they were pretty much the same thing.

MrZ

Awards
Anabolic pump fcuked my belly up in a week. YG didn't!:toilet:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I;m thinking that maybe this is the way the estogen gets out....Cause the dark ass pee is definitely 6oxo...That I know for a fact but maybe the diarrhea could be the protein shake....Another weird thing is I'm extra tired and I sleep alot more and my dreams are violent as hell but that could be reaching I mean this is only my first week on it

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too much lecithin seems to give me the green apple splatters. i take superpump 250 and that just makes me go easier.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Super pump 250 made me go like crazy the first week i took it, someone recommended fiber sure to me. I put one tsp(about 6g fiber) in water or with a protien shake in the morning and havent had a problem since. its only 5 bucks or so, worth a shot.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the sour green apple diarhea water ass river-flow type ass excreation from Green Mag. Also I have been testing out the new Anabolic from AN and have been geting Green Explosive Diarhea!!!!. Pretty powerfull!. The product is excellent though besides my green waterfalls!. I get a lot of stomach problems due to IBS though, so I have to watch what I eat...

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I have not had a brown solid log in hmmmm.... 3 months. You just kind of get used to it...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good solid stims send me to the toilet