Newsarticle in Dutch Sport and Fitness: Jungle Warfare contains methyl-atd and roids!

Pumake

Awards
Hi all,

Just to inform you a Dutch magazine called Sport and Fitness had a research lab perform an investigation on the contents of Jungle Warfare capsules.

Conclusion: the product contains methyl-atd and byproducts due to the manufactoring process such as dianabol(a steroid).

It is on the newstands in Holland and Belgium. See Dutch text and translation below.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was just a discussion about the ingredients in JW and it was tested and there was not a mention of dianabol, or any metabolite, being in JW.

thedon3534

Awards
those damn dutch........ oh wait... im like half dutch

Pumake

Awards
There was just a discussion about the ingredients in JW and it was tested and there was not a mention of dianabol, or any metabolite, being in JW.
You better read it again. Because it states:

Toen de cehmici Vladimir Zhabinski en Vladimir Khirpach van het institute of Bioorganic Chemistry in Belarus een monster van Jungle Warfare analyseerden, ondekte ze inderdaad methyl-atd. Samen met nog een ander stel steroiden die beslist niet in thuishoren. Hun concentratie is niet verwaarloosbaar. Die steroiden zijn waarschijnlijk ointstaan toen een chemiebedrijf de actieve stof in jungle warfare heeft gemaakt en vervolgens heeft verzuimd om de ongewenste steroiden weg te zuiveren. Dat is zeker problematisch , want 1 van de mogelijk ongewenste steroiden in Jungel Warfare is dianabol!!!

In plain English, btw the text goes on about the side effects which can occur, it states:

Due to impurities in the manufactoring process the manufactorer did not erase the byproducts while producting methyl atd. Such as dbol.

Grtz

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
When the cehmici Vladimir Zhabinski and Vladimir Khirpach of the institute or Bioorganic Chemistry in Belarus a monster of jungle analysed Warfare, ondekte them indeed methyl-atd. With still a another couple steroiden who does not belong definitely in. Their concentration is not negligible. Those steroiden probable ointstaan then a chemistry company the active substance in jungle warfare has has been made and vervolgens has has been failed the undesirable purify steroiden gone. That is certainly problematic, because 1 of the possibly undesirable steroiden in Jungel Warfare dianabol!!! is

read with care haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better read it again. Because it states:

Toen de cehmici Vladimir Zhabinski en Vladimir Khirpach van het institute of Bioorganic Chemistry in Belarus een monster van Jungle Warfare analyseerden, ondekte ze inderdaad methyl-atd. Samen met nog een ander stel steroiden die beslist niet in thuishoren. Hun concentratie is niet verwaarloosbaar. Die steroiden zijn waarschijnlijk ointstaan toen een chemiebedrijf de actieve stof in jungle warfare heeft gemaakt en vervolgens heeft verzuimd om de ongewenste steroiden weg te zuiveren. Dat is zeker problematisch , want 1 van de mogelijk ongewenste steroiden in Jungel Warfare is dianabol!!!

In plain English, btw the text goes on about the side effects which can occur, it states:

Due to impurities in the manufactoring process the manufactorer did not erase the byproducts while producting methyl atd. Such as dbol.

Grtz
I am talking about the recent testing by Patrick Arnold and discussion about the nomenclature of JW. Also, the formula for JW has gone through several different changes since its release.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature.html

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I thought JW was made out of baby seals.

Pumake

Awards
I am talking about the recent testing by Patrick Arnold and discussion about the nomenclature of JW. Also, the formula for JW has gone through several different changes since its release.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature.html
I do not care what Patrick found. They found roids in JW pure and simple. And for competitive athletes not informed it sucks! ALRI promotes it as a natrual product while it simply is not! AND that is just cheap.

Grtz

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not care what Patrick found. It contains roids pure and simple. And for competitive athletes not informed it sucks! ALRI promotes it as a natrual product while it simply is not!

Grtz
Natural and Non-Hormonal are two different things. It is not a secret that JW is on the banned list for WADA, IOC, etc.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do not care what Patrick found. They found roids in JW pure and simple. And for competitive athletes not informed it sucks! ALRI promotes it as a natrual product while it simply is not! AND that is just cheap.

Grtz
Dude take it easy. All he was doing was recaping what was discussed in a previous thread about JW. He wasnt saying you were wrong or what not.

As far as that article is concerned , stating that JW contains DBOL is a pretty crazy.

Pumake

Awards
Natural and Non-Hormonal are two different things. It is not a secret that JW is on the banned list for WADA, IOC, etc.
Please show me proof of that. The product is soo new, it will not be on their list, yet. Poor, poor athletes!

Pumake

Awards
Dude take it easy. All he was doing was recaping what was discussed in a previous thread about JW. He wasnt saying you were wrong or what not.

As far as that article is concerned , stating that JW contains DBOL is a pretty freakin serious allegation.
The magazine states it, and I trust the guys at the bioorganic chemistry institute in Belarus know what they are doing! My problem is that you could throw monthes of contest preparation down the drain because the supplement manufactorer does not test its own products on health concerning/ contest ruining impurities!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please show me proof of that. The product is soo new, it will not be on their list, yet. Poor, poor athletes!
No, it has been out for over a year now. ADED, a metabolite of ATD, will cause the T:E ratio to be skewed which leads to a failed test. All AI's are on the banned list, so it would be foolish and ignorant to think that JW would not cause an athlete to fail a UA.

Pumake

Awards
No, it has been out for over a year now. ADED, a metabolite of ATD, will cause the T:E ratio to be skewed which leads to a failed test. All AI's are on the banned list, so it would be foolish and ignorant to think that JW would not cause an athlete to fail a UA.
My bad, you are probably right on this part. Anyway, I use roids myself. It is just to inform the uninformed. Still, I think ALRI should have tested it!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
He is right.

But what company does ALRI use to manufacture?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
O this is bound to get interesting. Hopefully all the hype about jungle warfare can be settled agreed upon and moved on.

Naven

Awards
Hmm, where's ALR or FitnFirm? Comments?

Surely ALRI must have known this article was forthcoming...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i think its funny that people come on here, dont contribute anything to the board, and announce something like this....seems a lil shady to me....in any case, im sure the right people will comment on this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I really want to know is when did it become en vogue to attack ALR??

Naven

Awards
What I really want to know is when did it become en vogue to attack ALR??
I don't think it has anything to do with a person, per se', but a company (and not just ALRI) and it's quality, that seems to be a hot topic lately.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
it sure is drawing quite the crowd

:looks down at viewing list:

awmcdon

Awards
PA was not looking for trace amounts of dianabol, he was looking to identify the main hormonal compound isolated.

At the low levels probably present your not going to find it unless your looking for it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PA was not looking for trace amounts of dianabol, he was looking to identify the main hormonal compound isolated.

At the low levels probably present your not going to find it unless your looking for it.
I am pretty sure he would have noticed if there was dianabol in JW. It is not like it is a difficult chemical ti identify.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I re-read the whole thread that is locked on this..i must have over looked the post where PA listed the ingredients after his testing. Can you post it?

Pumake

Awards
i think its funny that people come on here, dont contribute anything to the board, and announce something like this....seems a lil shady to me....in any case, im sure the right people will comment on this.
That I do not post often, does not say I dont contribute. I do, just as this post is to inform the uninformed. The magazine has no financial interest in attacking ALRI! It is independent, just like muscular development and such. But if you think it is alright to have illegal things in your product not listed please elaborate.

Oh, and btw I used both jw and bad ass mass. Personally I think jw is decent at what it does, but bam sucks.

Grtz

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I re-read the whole thread that is locked on this..i must have over looked the post where PA listed the ingredients after his testing. Can you post it?
It was not up to PA to list his findings, it was up to ALRI, but I can pretty much guarantee that if dianabol were in it, then PA would have said it and posted the CoA.

Speculation on my part, but I trust the integrity of ALRI enough to confidently say that there is not dianabol in it.

Pumake

Awards
It was not up to PA to list his findings, it was up to ALRI, but I can pretty much guarantee that if dianabol were in it, then PA would have said it and posted the CoA.

Speculation on my part, but I trust the integrity of ALRI enough to confidently say that there is not dianabol in it.
It states due to the manufactoring process. ALRI has an obligation to its customers to do a quality check. Apperently they have not done this based on the analysis performed! You be the judge! The fault would lay at the actual manufactorer, and not the supp company itself, which is just selling the bottled product. Still they lack serious quality controls!

Grtz

SCDiesel23

Awards
Just curious, I know of at least one person who was tested for steroid use while he was taking JW, and passed. My guess is that d-bol would without a doubt show up, any reasons as to why it might not?

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established

that was the impression i was under also, PA wasn't going to post anything. i don't know him- nor ALR, but do you think he would have posted it really? even with his past, the fact that he didn't want to get in in lawsuit situations..would he have told? i'm guessing so only because he could back it up...but i don't know.

i'm glad you're confident in their business practices...being unfamiliar with many things i can only go on the posting of respected people on this forum- such as yourself.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i believe it contains a double bond isomer of dianabol (6-dehydromethyltestosterone)

however, in the process of making a 4,6-dien you pretty much cannot avoid some 1,4-dien as a side product

1,4-dien in this case would be dianabol, so this report may in fact be legit

Pumake

Awards
i believe it contains a double bond isomer of dianabol (6-dehydromethyltestosterone)

however, in the process of making a 4,6-dien you pretty much cannot avoid some 1,4-dien as a side product

Thank you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was the impression i was under also, PA wasn't going to post anything. i don't know him- nor ALR, but do you think he would have posted it really? even with his past, the fact that he didn't want to get in in lawsuit situations..would he have told? i'm guessing so only because he could back it up...but i don't know.

i'm glad you're confident in their business practices...being unfamiliar with many things i can only go on the posting of respected people on this forum- such as yourself.
When it was found that a batch of Rebound XT did not meet the labels, It was PA that delivered this information. If anything, I would think that the companies would be glad that they found out their products were not accurate. This helps the consumer and the company to keep a high standard of quality control and helps to protect the integrity of the industry.

Also, just like DS, ALRI is a exceptional company and would go out of their way to compensate their customers if it was found that their products were inaccurately labeled.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
what version do you think was tested as I've read there has been different formulations.

I know me an a few others have been testing jw and will be getting our bloodwork done soon

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Also, just like DS, ALRI is a exceptional company and would go out of their way to compensate their customers if it was found that their products were inaccurately labeled.
That's good to hear...who is DS?

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established

was there any traces of this when you tested?

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established

Last edited:

SCDiesel23

Awards
When it was found that a batch of Rebound XT did not meet the labels, It was PA that delivered this information. If anything, I would think that the companies would be glad that they found out their products were not accurate. This helps the consumer and the company to keep a high standard of quality control and helps to protect the integrity of the industry.

Normally I would agree, but this is an entirely different situation. ALRI purposely mislead consumers with mislabeled products, as their chemical nomenclature wasn't ever correct on the bottle. PA came out and said just that "hey ALRI, your product is inaccurately labeled" With DS, the supposed chemical was correctly labeled, it just turned out what was in the pills was incorrect.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
As posted by FnF 6-15-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
Either the topic is finished and we can close this or it is open and it needs to stay on track or will be closed until more positive information from either party is given. 10 pages of information followed by 3 pages of movie titles sort of fubars this thing, if ya know what I mean.

You may close it Jayhawkk. The testing ALR is doing is for our benefit to verify that the lab who does our testing is accurate. I doubt those will be posted as it is just to compare with the last standard that was tested. If anything comes of that Iwill put it in our forum.

------------------------------------------------------------
maybe ALR hasn't gotten the testing back from their third party after PA did his testing and they haven't figured out it contains the above mentioned. maybe those guys from Bioorganic Chemistry is the thrid party tester for ALR and they leaked it out like a boner in sweat pants? Possible?!?!