Fat Burner

Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
I was thinking about taking a fat burner. I'm by no means "fat". But ive been tryin hard as hell to get my body fat into single digits so i can see my muscles more defined and finally a six pack. Any suggestions on which one, or is that only for more overweight people? And what are the side-effects if any?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
look into Leviathan....helps burn fat and retain muscle, plus awesome energy. We are still offering free samples also!

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Leviathan by P.A.L. is good.

Venom by ALRI is good.

EC stack is good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leviathan, Scorch, DCP, Green Tea, and Sesathin.

You cannot get a more potent combo.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan, Scorch, DCP, Green Tea, and Sesathin.

You cannot get a more potent combo.
very true...i wanna try DCP/Leviathan stack verrryy near future...wink *dsade
haha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Kind of hard to say not knowing how your diet and training is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Ephedra and Leviathan. If you're not willing to go that route AMP/Clear Shot is an ok alternative, but it doesn't kill the appetite as well as ephedra.

You might want to try transdermals such as Lipoderm or Thermaderm, too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra and Leviathan. If you're not willing to go that route AMP/Clear Shot is an ok alternative, but it doesn't kill the appetite as well as ephedra.

You might want to try transdermals such as Lipoderm or Thermaderm, too.

have you personally tried ephedra and leviathan?...im not in...dont recommend it, but am interested how it would work for people.
Personally i would love to stack Leviathan with a non stim like DCP, sounds awesome....

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
have you personally tried ephedra and leviathan?...im not in...dont recommend it, but am interested how it would work for people.
Personally i would love to stack Leviathan with a non stim like DCP, sounds awesome....
Better believe I have. Cardio twice a day was never so easy. I find that I feel the caffeine in Levi and the Ephedra hit me quickly, and the rest of the Leviathan formula kicks in a bit later, so if I time my dosing properly then the rest of the Leviathan formula starts to go to work right as the cardio normally gets to be pretty tough and boring... with this combo I pretty much powered through 45 minute sessions with relative ease. :head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Better believe I have. Cardio twice a day was never so easy. I find that I feel the caffeine in Levi and the Ephedra hit me quickly, and the rest of the Leviathan formula kicks in a bit later, so if I time my dosing properly then the rest of the Leviathan formula starts to go to work right as the cardio normally gets to be pretty tough and boring... with this combo I pretty much powered through 45 minute sessions with relative ease. :head:
awesome....i love hearing feedback like this, thanks alot!

how much E?...thanks again all feedback is appreciated

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Just one standard 25 mg tab of Ephedrine HCL (Vasopro). I don't want to make it sound like it's a magic bullet, but the difference between a standard ECA stack and Ephedra/Leviathan was, for me, pretty substantial, despite the fact that 2 caps of Leviathan contains slightly less caffeine than the standard 200mg in an ECA stack.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just one standard 25 mg tab of Ephedrine HCL (Vasopro). I don't want to make it sound like it's a magic bullet, but the difference between a standard ECA stack and Ephedra/Leviathan was, for me, pretty substantial, despite the fact that 2 caps of Leviathan contains slightly less caffeine than the standard 200mg in an ECA stack.

sweet, thanks again for the feedback!...reps for you when i can give some again..haha

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is harder to buy than meth in Australia, which I think is funny.
I wish I could import leviathen :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is harder to buy than meth in Australia, which I think is funny.
I wish I could import leviathen :(
nelix id send ya some, but theres no way it'll make it bro. Its a b*tch to get to me here in Canada, so not a chance it'll make it to you. Come visit, ill hook ya up..haha

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I should goto the doctor and say I got limp **** but I only want to use Yohmbine which I want to import my self and get permision... But that is a lot of ****ing about, and I am 22 and it's a hard sell.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I might even be able to get my insurance to cover it haha

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I use Bronkaid and Leviathan and dont have any issues with it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I loove leviathan, just took it and am going to cardio right now. Makes it fun :)

DCP is also good... I think a dream stack would be: dcp, leviathan, sesamin.. MMmmm... maybe even thyrotabs

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I loove leviathan, just took it and am going to cardio right now. Makes it fun :)

DCP is also good... I think a dream stack would be: thyrotabs, dcp, leviathan, sesamin.. MMmmm
Sheeesh, Thyrotabs are $53.99 alone...Are they that good???

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
They work. They might make you ravenous though, so you might need an appetite suppression or some self control. There is some debate as to its use with tyrosine though, which is in a lot of supplements, so you'll need to be wary of that.