Wow, This SWOLE Is Rancid....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I have a high tolerance for not so tasty things, I can spoon flax oil with no problems, even mix fish oil in my morning milk or protein shake, but man this **** is horribly nasty. I got the Sour Citrus Rage and its almost unbearable....

I tried it and didnt like it, so I tried to sell it for $10 and no one wanted it so I decided to suck it up and just down it but I get sick just smelling it :)

Ive started to mix it with orange Gatorade, which helps a little but the after taste gags me

Well thats my early July rant... :saw:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well I've bitched about it before so I might as well reiterate... I would rather suck the **** out of the back end of a bull-moose than take another swig of that "sour citrus rage" garbage.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Seriously... I would almost rather have an unflavored version, at least that way you can mix it with about anything you want.... lemonade would kill any taste around...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL! That sucks bros! Good to know though.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Its not that bad, stop being a bunch of pussies;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Its not that bad, stop being a bunch of pussies;)
it's certainly not that good either, when I consume nasty tasting **** to further my bodybuilding endeavors it is because there is no alternative, and I see no point to ramming yet another completely offensive, repugnant, repulsive, foul, vile, nauseating and truly obscene product down my pie hole when there are other far tastier products that do the same thing out there... but hey, those of you that actually enjoy sucking on fungal dog **** when it serves no purpose, by all means enjoy b/c this putrid scrotum grease is right up your alley :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. tells how you really feel Bigg but I know what you mean.. I got a hold of some protein powder from Protein Factory.. nasty

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haah! Scrotum grease.. :D

Yes, Swole is foul indeed.. V12 has the aftertaste, but sweeter, yet there's no sugar.. ;)

Acesulfame-K and aspartame...

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I got it, it dosn't bother me at all, no I wouldn't drink it as a soft drink but I can take it down no problem.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Hey I saw this product on a store shelf. Is it any good? I can't tolerate creatine for some reason (gives me the shites like crazy)... Is this good? I mean, besides the taste?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Hey I saw this product on a store shelf. Is it any good? I can't tolerate creatine for some reason (gives me the shites like crazy)... Is this good? I mean, besides the taste?
Worked well for me when I took it...

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I'd really, really like to hear from someone who can't take creatine for the same reason as I, who tried SWOLE... That stuff isn't so cheap!

Anyone?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I dont respond to regular creatine, other than a puffy face..... so I thought Id give Swole or V-12 a try and since Swole is about $20 cheaper, I opted for it. Im in day 4 now and the taste is getting pretty decent now, I guess Im just used to the taste so its not nearly as bad now, I just turn it up and drink it, usually about an hour before my workout...... Ill review it either in this thread or a separate one after Im done....

yordi

Awards
i used v-12 before.

on my second jar now.
with the first one, i gained 7,5 kg :D
also used nox3 from universal and whey protein, multi vitamins and minerals. and a proper diet :)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I have sour citrus rage and I dont see anything wrong with it at all, I usually just put it in a poland spring water bottle and consume it in the morning.

IronMike

Awards
i used v-12 before.

on my second jar now.
with the first one, i gained 7,5 kg :D
also used nox3 from universal and whey protein, multi vitamins and minerals. and a proper diet :)
How long did your cycle last for, and how many jars did you use?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

How long did your cycle last for, and how many jars did you use?
Damn bro. At least read what you're quoting in your own post.

He used one jar.

At the recommended doseage that would be around 25 days long, but I don't know how he took it...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
so u have to cycle off the V12? i mean, whats the reason for this? as in too much of something in it is detrimental?

same with swole? whats the best flavor for V12?

--thx

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought swole worked well. Go with the Jungle Juice next time. I started with that and figured I would try Sour Citrus Rage. To say that **** is nasty would be the biggest understatement of the century. I literally puked from the stuff. I took it back and they let me take a JJ. V-12 works well too. I think at this point swole is about half the price.

The Mayor

Awards
anyone else experience a little bloating in the stomach from swole. I am.

egg

Awards
swole doesnt taste to bad, just mix it with 10 oz of water instead of what the directions recommend.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
n

so u have to cycle off the V12? i mean, whats the reason for this? as in too much of something in it is detrimental?

same with swole? whats the best flavor for V12?

--thx
I've only tried the V12's Fruit Punch, so I don't really have a comment there.

The label directions for V12 are to take it for 8 weeks, then cycle off for 4, then back on etc. Personally, I'd follow those directions. I saw a study recently that showed that taking creatine beyond a period of 8 weeks lead to insulin resistance! Not good....

Boarder1

Awards
I use the punch (jungle juice) and have no complaints. I accidentally got some liquid nolva in my mouth and on my tongue, now that is nasty.

Last edited: