Need a new PWO supp
- 06-28-2007, 07:58 PM
- 06-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I usedfor a while, but I found a greater pump from WF. decreases your downtime between sets, and I haven't tried WTF Pumped. didn't have that great of effect for me; If you've liked WF in the past don't feel you have to switch you know
06-29-2007, 11:32 AM
06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
06-29-2007, 11:39 AM
06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
i've been using pslin with 3scoops vitargo about 1 1/2 hrs preworkout and then wtf pumped about 20-30minutes preworkout. there's nothing better IMO. the thing about wtf that i like the most is that i don't seem to build a tolerance to the stimulants in it like i do with all other preworkout mixes. the pslin carbloads you like nothing else. i like using it with vitargo because it's hard for me to eat over 100grams of carbs at once without feeling all bloated.
06-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Pslin primes energy like a horse leaving the starting gate. The release of enery is enormous. You can still incorporate favorite pre workout mixes.
I use a combo pre workout of
OOO, my lord!
06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
06-29-2007, 12:48 PM
I have used a real wide variety of preworkout products, but i have been most impressed with Primaforce Primal N20 (same thing as sci vaso). Real nice pump, good energy, anaerobic energy and no crash later.
06-29-2007, 12:51 PM
06-29-2007, 03:32 PM
06-29-2007, 03:34 PM
06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wizard12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 117Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:34 PM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:51 AM
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 99Last Post: 03-04-2010, 12:01 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-10-2007, 04:31 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:56 PM