Need a new PWO supp

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm out of WF and its time for something new. I will probably get RPM, but I really want to try WTF pumped. Suggestions.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used SMASH for a while, but I found a greater pump from WF. RPM decreases your downtime between sets, and I haven't tried WTF Pumped. No Xplode didn't have that great of effect for me; If you've liked WF in the past don't feel you have to switch you know :)

Pimp C

Awards
i've been using pslin with 3scoops vitargo about 1 1/2 hrs preworkout and then wtf pumped about 20-30minutes preworkout. there's nothing better IMO. the thing about wtf that i like the most is that i don't seem to build a tolerance to the stimulants in it like i do with all other preworkout mixes. the pslin carbloads you like nothing else. i like using it with vitargo because it's hard for me to eat over 100grams of carbs at once without feeling all bloated.

i've been using pslin with 3scoops vitargo about 1 1/2 hrs preworkout and then wtf pumped about 20-30minutes preworkout. there's nothing better IMO. the thing about wtf that i like the most is that i don't seem to build a tolerance to the stimulants in it like i do with all other preworkout mixes. the pslin carbloads you like nothing else. i like using it with vitargo because it's hard for me to eat over 100grams of carbs at once without feeling all bloated.
Pslin is a pre workout meal supplement.

Pslin primes energy like a horse leaving the starting gate. The release of enery is enormous. You can still incorporate favorite pre workout mixes.

I use a combo pre workout of
Adrenaline
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Taurine
Leucine
PowerFULL
Icarian

OOO, my lord!

you can experiement with 60-100grams of carbohydrates.

Hey Pimp C, how do you like this News?

Pslin built into WMS with a few other goodies..

D8685

D8685

Awards
White Flood+RPM that what works best for me. Although the P-slin does sound very interesting.

RB12

RB12

Awards
I have used a real wide variety of preworkout products, but i have been most impressed with Primaforce Primal N20 (same thing as sci vaso). Real nice pump, good energy, anaerobic energy and no crash later.

Pimp C

Awards
you can experiement with 60-100grams of carbohydrates.

Hey Pimp C, how do you like this News?

Pslin built into WMS with a few other goodies..

that sounds awesome. i have to use at least 100grams or i feel lethargic. i tried 50-75 grams and it just wasn't enough.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really like WF as a PWO supp because it made me relaxed and not want to work out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pslin is a pre workout meal supplement.

Pslin primes energy like a horse leaving the starting gate. The release of enery is enormous. You can still incorporate favorite pre workout mixes.

I use a combo pre workout of
Adrenaline
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Taurine
Leucine
PowerFULL
Icarian

OOO, my lord!
I can imagine how your WO's have been going lately...

BA and taurine alone give me an awesome WO, but with the other stuff is scary.