~CONTROLLED LABS Lift in Color Contest~

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established

Alright it is time to get your creative caps on for the new Controlled Labs Lift in Color contest. Each month Controlled labs will be hosting a contest to post the most creative pictures of you doing something (keep it PG!) with a certain color of our product line. You must be 18 years or older to enter. Once the contest ends a poll will be put up for you to vote on the best picture. Now for the part everyone is waiting for...the prizes. The winner will get.....

1st place = free tshirt, 3 free prodcuts of that color plus 1 additonal free product of their choice

2nd place = 3 free products of the color

3rd place = 1 free product of that color

This month you get to lift with our little buddy nEuph
(or yellow)! So think of the most creative way you can show yourself with nEuph
(yellow) and post it up. You have 2 weeks to get the pictures up and then the voting will begin.

So lets get going!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
looking forward to seeing what people come up with :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice contest, should see some interesting pics.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Always provides for a good laugh or to break up the monotony at work.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Are we allowed to submit the same pic on both forums?

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
You can, but there ultimately will only be one poll.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing something as in lifting weights or something PG as in any thing.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Since they are "creative pictures", is Photoshop allowed?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PG ????????? THAT BLOWS !!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FIRED !!!!!!!! :toofunny:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Me too. I haven't had artistic freedom since I graduated from The Art Institute...
really interested to see what you can up with especially having that type of a eductaion and experience....

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
show love

Going to the gym and feeling a lil blue
take some neuphoria and let it bring out the inner beast in you
:head: :head: :head: :head:

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
pics wont go up

i will try again, last post the pics did not come up
going to the gym and feeling a lil blue

Attachments

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
i will try again, last post the pics did not come up
going to the gym and feeling a lil blue
LOL love the use of mustard :D

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
who u callin a "roseboi?????? ohhhhhhhh, don't make make me backhand ya like a ...................oh, hold on, I don't wanna be negged into eternal oblivion. ;) :D
:D gotta keep that pimp hand strong!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:run:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm here.

Vacation and Holidays got me mad busy. So my piece is still in the planning phase.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
roll call

I am here, i think you just close this contest and let me be winner and move on to next color. i got a couple of more ideas but i want to save them for next contest. by the way when is this contest over and do yal know what is the next color going to be for next contest, just curious

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah, I need a deadline, so I can start working the night before and submit at the last minute...

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Yeah, I need a deadline, so I can start working the night before and submit at the last minute...
holding out for th elast minute don't want anyone taking any ideas :)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Sunday night at midnight is the deadline. Figured yours would take a while since you actually have an art degree. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
gotta spread the love to the AM crowd.....

Who's needs a "dancing fool" smiley........

when you can have a Dancing & Neuphoric riseboi....

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
lets get those pics in guys contest is getting close to the end

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
hot dog man goes hollywood

:wave: :head:
There are many supplements for bulking, cutting, increase endurance, stamina, increase libido, improve focus, helps fight stress and fatigue, but why take many different pills when you got neuphoria and it is preferred,

But after taking it you may feel like a pimp like big bird

(there is spoon that shows it is me, someone said something about holding up spoon to someone else bc he copied picture of one online of chicken suit) I was so embarassed everyone was cracking up though, and a guy in truck as we was putting stuff on outside was yelling ( big bird) , but my girlfriends son was making freaking bird calls when we was in store going kaa kaaaaaaaaaa,i wanted to kill him, i was gonna make it video but i didnt since i read only pictures would be allowed in contest.

Attachments

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
:wave: :head:
There are many supplements for bulking, cutting, increase endurance, stamina, increase libido, improve focus, helps fight stress and fatigue, but why take many different pills when you got neuphoria and it is preferred,

But after taking it you may feel like a pimp like big bird

(there is spoon that shows it is me, someone said something about holding up spoon to someone else bc he copied picture of one online of chicken suit) I was so embarassed everyone was cracking up though, and a guy in truck as we was putting stuff on outside was yelling ( big bird) , but my girlfriends son was making freaking bird calls when we was in store going kaa kaaaaaaaaaa,i wanted to kill him, i was gonna make it video but i didnt since i read only pictures would be allowed in contest.
haha, LMAO :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was a no show. So I need to start preparing for the next contest. Sucks too, 'cause I want try nEuph, and because of budget I haven't yet...

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I was a no show. So I need to start preparing for the next contest. Sucks too, 'cause I want try nEuph, and because of budget I haven't yet...
Hey no problem at all, just gives you a head start on the competition next month!