Supplement questions and info

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I do not have much faith or beleif in any supplements on the market with the exception of

CREATINE (does it matter what brand or type) I buy mine from walmart

Whey Protein - Walmart brand

Multi - I take ADAM. Is there any valid scientific info that multi's are usfull at all. If your answer is yes, what is the best brand in your opiniion.

Omega - I only use pill form due to its ease of use. What ratio is correct for general good health, blood pressure and depression. What is the best to take or a combination of which and how much.

Omega's, flaxseed, fish oil

Are there any BB supplements that you actually get and see results (based on having diet and training in line)

I am looking for the following but cant get into all the hype that supplements will do anything

1. getting leaner
2. building muscle
3. having that pumped and muscle full look (I us creatine for this)
4. Health, slightly elevated BP 130 over 92. Thyroid, I take syntroid.
5. Cardio vascular and blood (had a emoglobin problem a while back (had to go get blood removed and replaced with saline once a month for 5 months. Its better now

Sorry for such a long winded and so many questions. If you do respond can you please try to address each question individually even if you dont know.

SO, ARE SUPPLEMENT WORTHLESS

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, do some research, then ask some questions that aren't so broad

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I appreciate your reponse but I have researched BB and supplements for years. I havent used any NEW supplements in years due to past experiences with product BS.

To me my question seems pretty straight forward. Just looking for feedback from BB you have used and would recommend products and which company.

As far as the one question regarding omega's I dont fully understand what TRUE ratio of fats are optimal to use and from what sorce, omega's, flax or fish or a combination.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
fish is better. check the supplement forum, and see what products are getting good reviews. right now anabolic pump is a popular one, along with reset ad, levithian, and rpm. Just do some reading.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
As far as the one question regarding omega's I dont fully understand what TRUE ratio of fats are optimal to use and from what sorce, omega's, flax or fish or a combination.
"1,000 mgs total Fish oil per capsel, with at least 500 mgs coming from EPA/DHA." - workin2005

And Flax is good, just opt for the meal or seed, because the oil can become toxic.

My top supplements would be
BCAA's (Xtend)
Poseidon
Incarnate
Reset AD
RPM

texxlnghorn

Awards
Heres what I take
1. SOD
2. Multi vitamin-mineral
3. CLA
4. L-carntine
5. Whey
6. Rhodisa(sp)
7. b-12 injectable

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
dont buy anabolic pump its garbage
this supplement has been catching alot of heat lately, but alot, including me, swear by it. Works better than any bull**** arginine pre workout product