Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, check in a few hours (7:00 ish EST) a review for it will be here once I am done with my hopefully crazy :good: !

Stay tuned!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking your first dose today, or finishing up?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am not interested...

Sorry I suffer from SAD Suplement Abandonment Disorder

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I suffer from SAD Suplement Abandonment Disorder

Hmmmm... LOL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it jjohn!

Note to all: Let's refer to this as
"AN's Upcoming Anabolic: The 2nd Best Seller in their lineup" as opposed to Stim-free RPM. While there are similarities, there are even more differences.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
oh goody goody id love to see how it compares to my thoughts on it

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting my review after the full 10 days of usage, but after 3 days I can give you a preview of my thoughts:

WOW

That is all :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to try some red and white ones...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here we go!

Initial thoughts:

Well, since I was lucky enough to test the 1st version (Stim one), my expectations were obviously pretty high. I was looking for a good mood lift, since I am off stimulants now, and it was the proper time to test it. Okay, enough with the blah blah.. You want to know DID IT WORK???

Well it worked very well to say the least. I definetly saw an increase in mood about 15 mins. after ingestion. It felt really amazing, and it felt like I was on a light stim. Very weird indeed. So I go to the gym, and music was at the max all the way to get there. (as usual) The only difference was that it's my leg day, and I was cranking myself very easily (not negatively, I was PRIMED!)

I am at the gym. Squats time. These days, I felt tired and leg day is, of course, the most demanding workout for me. I went through it sweating like a pig, and blasting through pain like I was the king of the ring!

Thanks for letting me test this Rms and AN's team! I really appreciate it!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks for the review, but I would also like to know:

What about strength gains?
Endurance?
Recovery?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, but I would also like to know:

What about strength gains?
Endurance?
Recovery?
No prob. Here ya go:

Strength was decent. Don't forget this was just my first dose. Endurance was normal, but I seem to be able to endure pain a little better to push for one more. Recovery, well, I did my workout 30 mins ago, so I have no idea. lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No prob. Here ya go:

Strength was decent. Don't forget this was just my first dose. Endurance was normal, but I seem to be able to endure pain a little better to push for one more. Recovery, well, I did my workout 30 mins ago, so I have no idea. lol.
Right on.

As far as recovery, I meant between sets. Were your rest periods down?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Right on.

As far as recovery, I meant between sets. Were your rest periods down?
To be fairly honest, I do my next set whenever I am ready to, so I unfortunately haven't paid attention whatsoever to this one..

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be fairly honest, I do my next set whenever I am ready to, so I unfortunately haven't paid attention whatsoever to this one..
that probably means it did not have much of an affect in this aspect if you did not notice

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that probably means it did not have much of an affect in this aspect if you did not notice
The new anabolic usually takes a couple doses to kick in fully....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't notice it with a first dose of dbol, I will give it more time and see :)

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
subscribed. i loved my sample of RPM, but would like to try a stim free one.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the biggest effect of RPM for me; My rest time between sets dropped quite noticeably. I originally thought RPM wasn't working for me, then on my 3rd time using it I realized that the clock seemed to be moving very slow. I'd keep looking at it and thinking it was almost the same time a while back lol.

I'm really interested if sfRPM gives this same effect, and I'm also watching for reviews about the agression factor although I believe that has been improved.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was the biggest effect of RPM for me; My rest time between sets dropped quite noticeably. I originally thought RPM wasn't working for me, then on my 3rd time using it I realized that the clock seemed to be moving very slow. I'd keep looking at it and thinking it was almost the same time a while back lol.

I'm really interested if sfRPM gives this same effect, and I'm also watching for reviews about the agression factor although I believe that has been improved.
:goodpost: I have noticed the same thing...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I regret to inform you all that RPM is no good for you ! You must all mail me what you have in your possesion AT ONCE ! This is for your own safety !!!! And.................. My HAPPINESS :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I regret to inform you all that RPM is no good for you ! You must all mail me what you have in your possesion AT ONCE ! This is for your own safety !!!! And.................. My HAPPINESS :D
Fit, don't say that. You know I cannot resist :duel:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 2

I did a very intense workout yesterday. It was just plani crazy. I was reaching out more reps, and was never fatigued. Pumps were very good. I also did notice a better recovery between sets this time. I love it. Now RMS you have to send me 2 bottles so I can really test this baby :lol:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for scientific testing purposes, right?;) :icon_lol:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Did PA hack into FitnFirm's account :think:

Oh wait, AX doesn't make RPM :toofunny:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's sounding good! Are there going to be samples going out for this like RPM had?
Yep- but we are going to have to finished up with some of the betas first- there are a couple things I want to tweak around, based upon feedback...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
jjohn good feedback....waiting for more brutha!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 2

I did a very intense workout yesterday. It was just plani crazy. I was reaching out more reps, and was never fatigued. Pumps were very good. I also did notice a better recovery between sets this time. I love it. Now RMS you have to send me 2 bottles so I can really test this baby :lol:
NICE!!!! GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3

I did biceps and triceps today. Needles to say it was awesome. I was extremely tired, but managed to beat a PR! (WTF) I have no idea how I did this, but there is something in this formula that makes you beat PR's like nothing... Anyways, it's friday. Time to enjoy the weekend and maybe have a little cheat meal as it's Canada day. I noticed that I had more endurance now, as I am training to failure, it's easy to identify. AN, you did it again!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3

I did biceps and triceps today. Needles to say it was awesome. I was extremely tired, but managed to beat a PR! (WTF) I have no idea how I did this, but there is something in this formula that makes you beat PR's like nothing... Anyways, it's friday. Time to enjoy the weekend and maybe have a little cheat meal as it's Canada day. I noticed that I had more endurance now, as I am training to failure, it's easy to identify. AN, you did it again!
NIIIIICE!!!

Seems to be a recurring theme with the new anabolic- strength, endurance, and lean mass gains all across the board :)

It has some CRAZY effects on libido as well.......

Who needs steroids or prohormones any way? :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Blue and white, 3 caps w/3 rpm (usually i take 5-6 rpm alone, halved my dose): Chest workout was fantastic. Decline went up 20 lbs and i was able to do the new weight for 2 of the 3 sets, flat bench went up 10lbs, and incline flies went up 5 lbs, and arnold presses 5 lbs. I have noticed the endurance is great on this, i can do more of my sets at a higher weight as opposed to working my way up and libido is also WAY up!!! Me likey :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue and white, 3 caps w/3 rpm (usually i take 5-6 rpm alone, halved my dose): Chest workout was fantastic. Decline went up 20 lbs and i was able to do the new weight for 2 of the 3 sets, flat bench went up 10lbs, and incline flies went up 5 lbs, and arnold presses 5 lbs. I have noticed the endurance is great on this, i can do more of my sets at a higher weight as opposed to working my way up and libido is also WAY up!!! Me likey :D
:woohoo:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
soooo any samples going out??????
Still just testing- so I know whether or not to tweak around the formula- samples will be out before you know it!!!