looking for good non stim fat burners

1. looking for good non stim fat burners

im going to start taking reset AD in a week or so (also going to keep a sponsored log on this). anyways, i am obviously really burned out on pretty much every stim. the only stims i will be taking during this next cut stack is adderall and RPM. so looking for good non-stim fat burners. herd some really good things on DCP, seasimen, and forscholli(spelling). any other products good to stack with the reset for adrenal health, i know reset ad is good alone but just wondering?

anyone have any stacking ideas/recommendations in terms of fat burning/adrenal support?

forgot to say the only anabolic i am currently planning on taking was bulk powerfull. just finishing up JW, BAM, and AP. any ideas?

2. DCP is good stuff --- sesamin and cortisol is always a great addition to fat burning. MAN Vaporize is a great Sesamin+fish oil. Reduce XT being my favorite cortisol control all things considered.

3. almost forgot about the cortisol aspect, good call. i will look more into these. thanks
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    almost forgot about the cortisol aspect, good call. i will look more into these. thanks
    They are especially important in the abdominal fat region.

5. Sesathin and DCP are can't miss for any cut. AP for better carb utilization is also nice. And for transdermals I'm a Thermaderm fan myself.

6. In addition to the above, some high extract green tea, and/or Lipotrophin PM. (A highly overlooked, very good supplement.... I loves it long time)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

7. DCP, thyrotabs, sesamin and maybe some green tea, would make an awesome caffeine-free stack!

8. due to insignificant funds, i can not get all that i would like to, thats obvious i guess. here is what i was tossing around: DCP, reduce XT, and lipotrophin PM. i already have bulk pFull that i will be using, but does that kinda make the lipotrophin unnecessary?

9. Are you already taking fish oil?

10. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    due to insignificant funds, i can not get all that i would like to, thats obvious i guess. here is what i was tossing around: DCP, reduce XT, and lipotrophin PM. i already have bulk pFull that i will be using, but does that kinda make the lipotrophin unnecessary?
    In that case, maybe just throw in a few cups of green tea and it should make a promising stack. Reduce Xt is on my next "to try" list.

11. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    In that case, maybe just throw in a few cups of green tea and it should make a promising stack. Reduce Xt is on my next "to try" list.
    thats never a bad idea, but the lipotrophin does have green tea in it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Are you already taking fish oil?
    no. i dont know how i forgot about this. nice and cheap, good call.

13. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    thats never a bad idea, but the lipotrophin does have green tea in it.
    Yeah I thought you meant you didn't want to add the lipo PM in, so I suggested some GTE.. nvm

14. Venom Special Tactics is a great non-stim fat burner ! Sesathin too

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to start a non-stim fat burner stack
    By Zephyr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:58 PM
  2. For 18 year old daughter...Non Stim fat burner
    By witchdawg7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
  3. Good Non Stim Fat Burner Besides Lean Xtreme
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 08:44 PM
  4. NON stim fat burners
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM