Reset AD, my New Staple Supp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Reset AD, my New Staple Supp

So I'm 5 or 6 days into this bottle, taking 1 cap 2-3 times a day. I'll have to admit, I was very skeptical, and have been since first hearing about the product coming out. Not that I doubted PAL or any of the claims or feedback so much, just that I know how bad my "symptoms" are and how such an abundance of stims taken at once nowadays can hardly phase me .

So the first 3 days I didn't really notice much. Two days ago, with my second dose I took 2 X-force and chewed a 4mg Nicotine gum, nothing out of the ordinary for me... an hour and a half later, I'm in class sweaty as all sh*t, nervous, even a little shaky...definitely overstimmed.

So I figure I'll try again tomorrow (yesterday) to duplicate. First off I felt good after taking only one Reset AD with no stims in the morning, which is really weird for me. I never feel "good" early without any stims in me , but yesterday was different... So pre-workout I took another Reset AD, 2 Leviathan, a 1/2 scoop of Chaos, and 1 X-force (for good measure ). Again, this amount of stims is really commonplace for me. I was FLYING!!! It ended up being too much. I had great intensity and strength and focus for the first few sets... After about 5 sets total, I was sweating waaayyyy too much, and felt pretty nauseous. My Purple Wraath/CEE mixture just about made me throw up towards the end or my WO. Not that it's the greatest tasting mixture normally, but I normally have no problem with it...

So as far as I'm concerned, this stuff DEFINITELY WORKS, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical and has a severe stim tolerance, even addiction. Over the past.... 6-8 years probably.... the very least I've taken in a day was caffeine powder 3+ times a day. There have been periods where I was taking like 200mcg clenbuterol + an Ephedrine stack 3X/D. I'm only a few days in, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better and better! Can't beat the price for a month's supply either! Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

PAL

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    So I'm 5 or 6 days into this bottle, taking 1 cap 2-3 times a day. I'll have to admit, I was very skeptical, and have been since first hearing about the product coming out. Not that I doubted PAL or any of the claims or feedback so much, just that I know how bad my "symptoms" are and how such an abundance of stims taken at once nowadays can hardly phase me .

So the first 3 days I didn't really notice much. Two days ago, with my second dose I took 2 X-force and chewed a 4mg Nicotine gum, nothing out of the ordinary for me... an hour and a half later, I'm in class sweaty as all sh*t, nervous, even a little shaky...definitely overstimmed.

So I figure I'll try again tomorrow (yesterday) to duplicate. First off I felt good after taking only one Reset AD with no stims in the morning, which is really weird for me. I never feel "good" early without any stims in me , but yesterday was different... So pre-workout I took another Reset AD, 2 Leviathan, a 1/2 scoop of Chaos, and 1 X-force (for good measure ). Again, this amount of stims is really commonplace for me. I was FLYING!!! It ended up being too much. I had great intensity and strength and focus for the first few sets... After about 5 sets total, I was sweating waaayyyy too much, and felt pretty nauseous. My Purple Wraath/CEE mixture just about made me throw up towards the end or my WO. Not that it's the greatest tasting mixture normally, but I normally have no problem with it...

So as far as I'm concerned, this stuff DEFINITELY WORKS, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical and has a severe stim tolerance, even addiction. Over the past.... 6-8 years probably.... the very least I've taken in a day was caffeine powder 3+ times a day. There have been periods where I was taking like 200mcg clenbuterol + an Ephedrine stack 3X/D. I'm only a few days in, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better and better! Can't beat the price for a month's supply either! Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

PAL
    I knew you would like it my brutha, this stuff rocks man --- it is probably my favorite supplement out right now --- literally...
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm doing a sponsored log right now, and looks like it will become a staple of mine as well, so I can taper off stim use over the next couple months. I'm still at so far under breakeven calories, that I need the stims still but I do need less. Once I get over the hump of weight loss (early august), i'll use the Reset + taper down the stims

hopefully PAL will decide to continue to sponsor my log, although at $18/bottle, its not bad, under $1/day at 3/day
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

omg! this is getting me so pumped about starting my reset AD(look for my log i will be starting in a week or so). i have always had VERY high natural tolerance, and has been getting worse as the amount of stims i take is increasing at an unhealthy rate. im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine,
    Not as bad?!

I take adderall as a recreational drug! 40mg and I act like I took some X! Though I use it maybe twice a year, strictly at concerts and usually drink w/ it!
  6. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

omg! this is getting me so pumped about starting my reset AD(look for my log i will be starting in a week or so). i have always had VERY high natural tolerance, and has been getting worse as the amount of stims i take is increasing at an unhealthy rate. im like you SS (well, not as severe) but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!
    I don't see how you and SS do it bro!! That is a SICK amount of stims!! I can't wait to see your log bro, you MIGHT need to up it to 3caps/day for some intense adrenal therapy
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%

but i can take 160-175mcg clen with eca x 3/ed or the clen with livitathin(spelling) 2 x ed and then throw in 30-60mg of adderall and still be completely fine, maybe shake for a half hour if i take them all togeather, but be fine after that. im excited to start!

Holy crap thats a lot!

Supersoldier... thanks man... really appreciate the feedback!! We spent a lot of time trying to get Reset AD just right... great to see such great feedback accross the board!
  8. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

BTW.

I tried the 2 sample packs of Leviathan a few months back, and didn't really think it was anything out of the ordinary.

Took 2 today (and only the Lev as far as stims go, I swear ), and I feel GREAT! 5 days into P C T too.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

I've got a bottle of this arriving today from NP. I can hardly wait to start it.
  10. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

And for the price? Definite smart addition.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    And for the price? Definite smart addition.
    Actually its a "better than free" price If you just drink 1 less energy drink per day, the Reset AD has paid for itself. I'm taking in about 2/3 of the stims I was before at this point, which probably is saving me in the range of $3-4 daily
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I don't see how you and SS do it bro!! That is a SICK amount of stims!! I can't wait to see your log bro, you MIGHT need to up it to 3caps/day for some intense adrenal therapy
    i really have know idea either, just always been that way, high tolerance to everything. i know its not a stim, but for example purposes, yesterday i took a little over 4g of phenibut and feel fine today, most wont come near more then 2-3g at most. and its not like i am really all that massive at ~155lbs. more so just a natural freak of nature
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

I was taking about 150mcg of clen as well, and 6-8 caps of RPM, and a few Spike Shooters...

I have dramatically cut back on stims now and just pop 3 Reset AD's ed, and 4-5 servings of Poseidon...Eventually I will cut stims out for at least 30 days, just working myself to that point, because this 3-AD has me lethargic.
  14. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    because this 3-AD has me lethargic.
    I hear a lot of people saying that. Thats weird.

Hopefully the Reset helps!!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I hear a lot of people saying that. Thats weird.

Hopefully the Reset helps!!
    Reset + Poseidon keep me going, and I slam a Spike Shooter for a lil extra boost...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

Fedex just dropped off my package. All ready took a reset ad.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.63%

PAL
    Hell yeah it does!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Anybody else dosing Reset around workouts?

I've been taking 1 pre and 1 post.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Just pre
    This space for rent

20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.11%

Reset + Poseidon keep me going, and I slam a Spike Shooter for a lil extra boost...
    I did that stack as well, finished it last week. Worked pretty well...
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am taking 1 pre with a stim.
    Using this for only about a week, this is good stuff, and I've only ever needed two caps a day. Energy levels throughout the day have remained stable. NO caffeine crashes!
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like quite a useful way to help cutback on the stims.

I read the description a few times and was trying to figure out if it would help me. I don't drink coffee, only tea but I took some Pre-WO products that had about 200mg of caffeine for about 2 months or so. I still take some pre-WO stuff with Caffeine like SMASH , and I don't know if I'm starting to build up a tolerance but would Reset AD be useful for me if my only main stim is caffeine? Thanks in advance
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I still take some pre-WO stuff with Caffeine like SMASH , and I don't know if I'm starting to build up a tolerance but would Reset AD be useful for me if my only main stim is caffeine? Thanks in advance
    Caffeine is my only stim and after a few weeks on Reset AD a cup of coffee had me shaking.
  24. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

I have got to say that it will be a staple for me as well, it works wonders. I am feeling much much better throughout my day without any crash from any stimulant. I forgot to take my Reset Ad today because I was rushed to get to work, and boy can I feel the difference. I had a HUGE crash from my RPM and Redline energy drink today, and by huge I mean I have a migraine and can barely stay awak. 3 Pills a day is what works best for me.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.21%

I take it preworkout.....Thanks for the feedback SuperSoldier, much appreciated!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

unfortunately A.D did nothing for me
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.62%

good to hear.. i was definitely thinking of picking a bottle of this up myself as I too am a stim junkie
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    good to hear.. i was definitely thinking of picking a bottle of this up myself as I too am a stim junkie
    It very much pays for itself in stim savings.
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%

Guys thank you for the great feedback!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.36%

Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    unfortunately A.D did nothing for me
    Hey would love to hear your stim profile.. How long did you take reset-ad. Did you take 2 a day or 3. If you have time PM me and lets see if we can figure out why it didnt work.
  31. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Note to self: You can't use the same amount of stims as before you started taking Reset A.D.

About an hour after taking 2 Leviathans and 1 Reset AD, I get let out of work early. Which gives me just enough time to hit the gym for 30-45 minutes and still make it to class on time.

So I'm in the car, and I'm thinking "Man, I could use an X-force cap right now, just for good measure." So I pull into the convenience store for some water or something to chase the pill with. I end up with the tall Monster Lo Carb , and somehow convince myself that I don't need 1 X-force, I need 2.

Apparently I can't tell how stimmed up I am when I'm sitting down or driving...

I get to the gym, and just go nuts. Knock out 10 sets and finish stretching in 30 minutes. Hardly any rest in between sets (obv). I was overstimmed I guess, but I didn't feel nauseous like last time. Still felt good, but less would have been more fo sho!

Wanna know something else... I actually feel like either the Reset itself, or a combination of the Reset and less overall stim intake is doing WONDERS for my social anxiety!!!

No more:

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.62%

HAH before responding before I was thinking "damn I remember when supersoldier was stacking ph's left and right back in the day" looks like you've moved onto other things LOL..
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Ordered 2 just now I cant wait to try it !
  34. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

Note to self: You can't use the same amount of stims as before you started taking Reset A.D.

About an hour after taking 2 Leviathans and 1 Reset AD, I get let out of work early. Which gives me just enough time to hit the gym for 30-45 minutes and still make it to class on time.

So I'm in the car, and I'm thinking "Man, I could use an X-force cap right now, just for good measure." So I pull into the convenience store for some water or something to chase the pill with. I end up with the tall Monster Lo Carb , and somehow convince myself that I don't need 1 X-force, I need 2.

Apparently I can't tell how stimmed up I am when I'm sitting down or driving...

I get to the gym, and just go nuts. Knock out 10 sets and finish stretching in 30 minutes. Hardly any rest in between sets (obv). I was overstimmed I guess, but I didn't feel nauseous like last time. Still felt good, but less would have been more fo sho!

Wanna know something else... I actually feel like either the Reset itself, or a combination of the Reset and less overall stim intake is doing WONDERS for my social anxiety!!!

No more:

Considering where you have come from this ^^^^ stims intake is nothing...lol

Slowly but surely wins the race my friend, just keep decreasing slowly.

Btw, we need to talk bud ---
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Ordered 2 just now I cant wait to try it !
    Oh you did, did you?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

When i first started taking rpm with reset i got a nice kick from rpm. Yesterday i took my normal dose when i got done work and i got that oh sh&t feeling where your mind is racing you cant sit still and your hands are jittery. Also one cup of coffee a day right now is all i need.
  37. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    HAH before responding before I was thinking "damn I remember when supersoldier was stacking ph's left and right back in the day" looks like you've moved onto other things LOL..
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

haha...keep that head up kid..lol
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Your liver probably is thanking you
    This space for rent

40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your liver probably is thanking you
    Not only my liver, but my entire endocrine system. I had zero LH and FSH w/ low test for almost 2 years after stopping. I'm trying to be a bit more careful now. I was *this* close to extending my 7 week Epi cycle into a 16 week (total) Test-P/Tren-A/Masteron-P 100mg each ED full on Gonzo old school SS crazy mofo cycle. But I thought better of it, with the help of a little talkin to by yeahright.

Similar Forum Threads

1. feed back on my NEW STAPLE STACK
    By NJbreed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:48 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Presents: Reset AD, A New Begining
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM
  4. My new Supps