Incarnate or Powerful

Treb

Treb

Awards
i'm looking to add another supplement. right now i'm taking protien and Leviathan. i can only afford to add one more supplement. i'm looking for something to help increase strength, and help with lean muscle mass. between Incarnate and Powerfull, what would be best?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
For the goals you listed, Incarnate --- by far. And seeing as how your already on Leviathan, you would just be one step closer to completing the stack.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull really didn't do much for me, and you can't argue with the science behind beta alanine.....so Incarnate FTW!!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Incarnate is great, I use it, Powerfull is great, I use it too.

They are both pretty tight, but keep in mind if you use Beta Alanine already there is little point to using Incarnate over another Cissus product.

Powerfull will help you sleep, a good choice if you have sleep issues.

Incarnate will help your joints, if that's an issue you have.

They both aid growth and recovery.

Don't let the reps choose for you, make your own choice based on what you want and your budget. (Not saying any reps here would do the wrong thing by the customer or anything, only that it is there job to answer questions about there products, if you don't provide them with a real question, all they can do is recommend you try it)

AWW! cmon Jacob, why you gonna come out from your hiding now???? LoL. I actually voted for powerfull ;) ... but Incarnate isn't on that list :D
Why such a jumpy response from the Palo alto reps.

You may call it hiding but I call it negotiating deals with BOSS, MaxMuscle and GNC. I love the forums, but sometimes you have to step out of your element.

I did not discredit Incarnate but posted a link to a poll.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Don't let the reps choose for you, make your own choice based on what you want and your budget. (Not saying any reps here would do the wrong thing by the customer or anything, only that it is there job to answer questions about there products, if you don't provide them with a real question, all they can do is recommend you try it)
This should be posted at the front of this forum.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Are you taking a fish oil?

Powerfull & Incarnate are both great products, but make sure you have your staples covered first.

I would also suggest Poseidon or BCAA's.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Powerfull, but am currently using Incarnate (on my 3rd consecutive month). While I can't speak to what Powerfull does, to be able to compare the two, Incarnate has given me awesome results.

It's been odd how I've been able to improve at almost every workout, whether it be more reps than last time, or more weight, and sometimes even both. I've never really experienced that w/ a natural supp. before.

Treb

Treb

Awards
thanks for all the responses. i will be getting something next week. i'll try and do my homework between now and then.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i'm looking to add another supplement. right now i'm taking protien and Leviathan. i can only afford to add one more supplement. i'm looking for something to help increase strength, and help with lean muscle mass. between Incarnate and Powerfull, what would be best?
I dont think you could go wrong with either.. I have never used Powerfull but I have heard great things about it!!
I think it is win win.. using either incarnate or powerfull!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Powerfull, but am currently using Incarnate (on my 3rd consecutive month). While I can't speak to what Powerfull does, to be able to compare the two, Incarnate has given me awesome results.

It's been odd how I've been able to improve at almost every workout, whether it be more reps than last time, or more weight, and sometimes even both. I've never really experienced that w/ a natural supp. before.
hey man glad to see you back on aminds!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dave. AM seems to have more activity, lately, so I've been keeping my eye on the newsletter, etc. Always a good discussion going on over here.
yeah AM has been pretty busy, I am a big fan of this board.. And Josh your posts and thoughts are always appreciated.. you are one of the most knowledgeable people on the boards!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Incarnate question, whats the purpose of the

Propietary Blend:
L-Histidine HCL, Betaine HCL

?

Just wondering, I had been about this close to ordering bulk beta alanine and cissus, but wondering what the value of these two ingredients is

I'm primarily interested in the cissus to help osteoarthritis in my knees

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeah AM has been pretty busy, I am a big fan of this board.. And Josh your posts and thoughts are always appreciated.. you are one of the most knowledgeable people on the boards!!
Wow! Guess I need to meet this Mr. Josh --- Dave's word is as good as nothing...errr I mean Gold...so howd ya do sir?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wow dave wanna date him or what?..haha...naw its awesome to see a few guys on different boards...Josh has great knowledge of supps and is a good asset to this board.

I Love Incarnate, have yet to use Powerfull but plan on it i the future, heard nothing but great things about it

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
wow dave wanna date him or what?..haha...naw its awesome to see a few guys on different boards...Josh has great knowledge of supps and is a good asset to this board.

I Love Incarnate, have yet to use Powerfull but plan on it i the future, heard nothing but great things about it
we are know backorder aspire for your supps for july..... jerk!! hahaahha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Sounds like ur jealous...:toofunny:

I am half-way through my bottle of Incarnate, and I am truly enjoying it. :dance:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
we are know backorder aspire for your supps for july..... jerk!! hahaahha
harsh....man since i got back from vegas my girl is allllll over me.....senses i seen the light down there i think...i will need a case of aspire Dave, my bottles are going quick..haha

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Guess I need to meet this Mr. Josh --- Dave's word is as good as nothing...errr I mean Gold...so howd ya do sir?
Hey BJ. Nice to meet you. I've seen you around on a few threads I've been on, too. I go back a ways w/ Dave and John. We have a Paravol Posse over at BN that you would get a kick out of. A bunch of horndogs that are always relaying our Paravol moments.

PAL def. has some awesome supplements. I've tried most all of them and have never been disappointed.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is good, but you have to take tons to get good results (at least I did) which is pricey. You might want to look into IGF-2 by AN its really good for what you want. I have never tried Incarnate, but PAL is an awesome company and I love their stuff (especially Aspire36) so that would be a good bet too.

Treb

Treb

Awards
well, i ordered Incarnate today, along with another bottle of Leviathan. so we'll so how it works. and i just got my Reset AD in the mail today too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
well, i ordered Incarnate today, along with another bottle of Leviathan. so we'll so how it works. and i just got my Reset AD in the mail today too.
awesome treb, thanks for the support my friend, keep us updated.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey BJ. Nice to meet you. I've seen you around on a few threads I've been on, too. I go back a ways w/ Dave and John. We have a Paravol Posse over at BN that you would get a kick out of. A bunch of horndogs that are always relaying our Paravol moments.

PAL def. has some awesome supplements. I've tried most all of them and have never been disappointed.
haha..Josh aint lyin, BJ if you havent read his, or Will's original paravol logs, get on it....they are classics...

propho

Awards
  • Established
They are both pretty tight, but keep in mind if you use Beta Alanine already there is little point to using Incarnate over another Cissus product.
I know I should be searching this.. but is Beta Alanine for joints and that's why you were saying there is no point in using it over another Cissus Product?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
No...
What I was saying is if you use Beta Alanine or Cissus, there's not much reason to use Incarnate instead of a higher dose stand alone product. Know what I'm sayin?