Dr. Lats Rebound Reloaded+ Activate Stack

Dr. Lats

Awards
-Moved this thread from Designer Supps Forums-

Hey everyone. I just popped my first Activate and Rebound Reloaded. I'm excited to see how these compounds work!

I'm 6'1 212-215. My upper body is sore as hell right now from a killer workout two days ago. I'm gonna hit some legs later today. I'll jump on here periodically and let you all see how I'm feeling and how my training is going on this stack.

Yesterday's workout was as follows:

Squats (no shoes)- 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315 x 5, 335x2
Rack Pulls (inch below knee)- 225x10, 315x 10
GHR- 3x10
Bulgarian Split Squats- 45 lbs dumbell...1x10, 55 lbers 1x8
Weighted Pull Down Abs- 3x10 superset with hanging leg raises 3x10

This was my first decent leg workout in a while. I've taken a little break and have been doing running/stadium sprints lately, so I have lost a little strength. It will be interesting to see how this stack helps me get back up to previous strength levels. Couldn't "feel" anything really different while training from the rebound and activate.

Lifting aside I have already noticed two things with my body that have change. One is that I have a dryer mouth. Two is that while having sex for the third time yesterday, I had an insane orgasm...it was a double orgasm, felt damn good! I've never had one quite like that before, could be placebo, but doubtful.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Just got done with my first upper body workout on the Activate/Rebound Reloaded Stack.

Incline Dumbell: 55x10, 70x5, 90x5, 105x5, 115x5, 90x5
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 85lbs, 4x8
Pull-ups superset with dips, 10/10, 5/10, 5/10, 5/10
Skull Crushers: 45x10, 65x10 (4 sets)
Different Types of Curls and some High Rep Tricep Pulldowns (Who cares about the weight).

Had an overall good workout. Felt pumped. Didn't go crazy, just a nice solid iron session. Weighed in at 215 today. Have upped the calories the past few days. I've been spacing out the Activate, 4 pills total throughout the day. I take one RR in the morning and 1 RR at night. I think I'll stick to this dosage for a while and see where it leads me. I don't want to jack up the dose to quickly.

As a side note, I just read that post above about the 6-bromo legitimate concerns. The fact that the 6-bromo may suppress natural tesosterone levels is a concern of mine, I was under the impression that RR would elevate test naturally and that when I got off it, after tapering, I would be back to my normal levels...

Dr. Lats

Awards
Just got in a little "feeder" workout today. Felt the urge to go to the gym. My legs are still a little sore from my last workout, so I did upper body again today...saving legs for a sprint session tommorrow.

Today I did:

Flat Bench Flys: 30x15, 45x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x10, 75x8, 75x6, 60x10, 40x10, 40x10. In between sets I did sets of 5 of chins or a little bit of lat pulldowns.

Then I hit abs using the barbell and tens on each side...rollilng out to extention, trying to keep the arms straight. Did about 40-50 total reps. Hit some side bends for the obliques for a couple sets of 10 with the 75lber. Did some hanging abs, pushups, and skipped rope to get a little sweat goin. Then I went outside and did 4 sets of 350 lb tire flips(feels a lot lighter than that) with jumps up onto the tire after each flip...40 total flips. Stretched the hips out and I was done.

So far, today, I've taken three Activates and two RRs. I'll take another Activate and another RR later with dinner. I've noticed a bit of an increase in shoulder acne. Also, I can smell a little different odor about me at times, can't quite distinguish the smell. When I went to the gym today, I think the pitbull that the owner has there smelled it on me. Usually he greets me when I walk in. Today he backpedelled away from me and barked...was a little stand off-ish. Could just be a coincidence...

Overall, feeling pretty good today. That is not really out of the norm for me though. Definitely have a little extra kick though. Also, how can I gauge if 3 RR's is too much for me? Will two suffice? What should I look for in regards to good or bad sides? I don't want to be popping three, if two has the same physiological effect...later bros.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Also, I can smell a little different odor about me at times, can't quite distinguish the smell. When I went to the gym today, I think the pitbull that the owner has there smelled it on me. Usually he greets me when I walk in. Today he backpedelled away from me and barked...was a little stand off-ish. Could just be a coincidence...

Overall, feeling pretty good today. That is not really out of the norm for me though. Definitely have a little extra kick though. Also, how can I gauge if 3 RR's is too much for me? Will two suffice? What should I look for in regards to good or bad sides? I don't want to be popping three, if two has the same physiological effect...later bros.
I noticed the same odor when I was on this stack. Perhaps the pitbull felt his alpha male status was under attack!! The NHA stack was my first real experience with supplements other than creatine/protein and I loved the feeling it gave me all day long...
You'll be able to gauge the amount of RR needed by how well your joints respond to it. At least in my experience, the elbow joints really started drying out after a few days of upping the RR dosage. The dry joints and oily skin were the only noticeable side effects...that and the aggressive mental effects made me feel like I just bumped a line.
Best of luck bro!

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey.

Just got back from a four day trip to San Diego. I didn't lift or exercise at all while there. I did continue with 4 activates and 3 RR per day. Back in the gym today. Felt good

Squats: 135x8, 135x8, 185x3, 225x3, 275x3, 315x3, 365x1 (easy)

Box Squats with 225 lbs. 3x10

Glute Hams 3x10...holding 25 pound weights for first two sets

10 towel chins and two sets of fat bar reverse curls

I upped the activate to 6 caps today. I don't know whether to keep the RR at 3 or maybe even bump it down to 2. I don't really "feel" any effects. We will see how this week of training goes.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey.

Had a great workout today. Have had 5 Activates total today. Two RR.

Dips Weighted:b.w. x10, 70lbx8, 100x8, 100x6, 70x6
4x3 Standing Strict Military Press w/ 135lbs
3x10 Dumbell Flys with 65lbs
Skull Crushers 95 lbs 3x8
Some Curls
Finished off with some abs consisting of 4x10 weighted pulldowns.

Weighed in at 215 lbs. I'm going to hit the activate at 6 a day and drop the RR down to two a day and see what happens. I had some green tea and a caffeine pill before my workout today too...

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey everyone. Quick update. Past few days I have been eating super clean...lowering carbs a bit...also played basketball one day, 6 games straight. Did a little swimming and some upper body lifting. I am down to 207 pounds. I dropped the RR to one cap a day and am taking activate at 4 caps a day. I've noticed some increased growth of chest hair, more vivid dreams, decrease in bodyfat, and a slight decrease in libido (I think this may be because I was taking three RR's a day for about a week). Feeling good. For the next week I'm going to see how 4 activates and 1 RR feel.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
nice I ran one of these last year and had great success on a 4 week cyle and I'm getting ready to start an 8 week cylce on mon we'll see how that goes

Dr. Lats

Awards
Nice bro. What kind of gains did you see and at what dose did you run the Activate and RR? Do you remember what times you took the supps? Any sexual sides? Did you taper off? How did it feel for you to get of the cycle?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well I used it during a body recomp gained about 5lbs of total weight, and bodyfat dropped pretty nicely too I did RR 3 times a day breakfast wich was pre WO then late lunch and Dinner the Activate I took 4 times a day pre and PW and late lunch and dinner I tapered off the RR just like it says on NP's website

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey guys,

Just a little update on this stack. The number one thing I have to mention is that this stuff really downed my libido. I'm not sure which compound is doing it, or if its both, but i suspect its the Rebound Reloaded. I really don't think the positive effects are worth the libido decrease...i couldn't even get an erection the other night for some sex.

I think the RR really lowers estrogen down. I believe that if estrogen is to low, getting an erection is next to impossible. I was thinking that a better stack might be nolvadex and activate. As the nolvadex will get the testis pumping out a little extra T. Nolvadex is said to increase SHGB though, so the activate might take care of that...just a thought...