stimulant recommedation

Satch

Awards
Hello,

I was considering buying one of the stims offered on nutraplanet and wanted a recommendation. Long lasting energy is the number one priority. I don't mind some jitters or a mild crash but nothing major. Fat burning would also be a nice bonus. And I should add: can be taken with powerfull. Suggestions?

Thanks

chaos92287

Awards
leviathan or rpm. both would give you nice energy and fat loss. rpm would do more for energy, while leviathan would do more for fatloss. or you could stack the 2 for some sick results

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
leviathan or rpm. both would give you nice energy and fat loss. rpm would do more for energy, while leviathan would do more for fatloss. or you could stack the 2 for some sick results
How could I forget RPM:frustrate

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
amazzinggggg for pre workout, so much energy you wont want to stop

Satch

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Interesting thing has been happening: I've been taking powerfull caps for the last week and this stuff is insane. It really rejuvenates! I've been thinking about taking more. Anyone have experience with that? Maybe take 3 caps a day and then a teaspoon or 2 of the bulk (which I believe is the older formula)? Anyone try that or higher dosage for energy? What were your findings?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Interesting thing has been happening: I've been taking powerfull caps for the last week and this stuff is insane. It really rejuvenates! I've been thinking about taking more. Anyone have experience with that? Maybe take 3 caps a day and then a teaspoon or 2 of the bulk (which I believe is the older formula)? Anyone try that or higher dosage for energy? What were your findings?
i use the bulk pFull. i cap it because it tastes soooo good that if i mixed in water i would just want to devour about 100g in one sitting. not serious. anyways i figure i pack in the 00 caps its ~400-600mg a cap, i think. take 4 caps upon waking, 4 pre work out, and 4 before bed. dont really notice the energy aspect but it is absolutely amazing for deep, restful sleep.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan, amp, cytolean.
And if you can afford it, some reset AD

Satch

Awards
reset ad? sounds kind of interesting
Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours.
Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
Burst of Energy around 6pm
Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am.
Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
Muscular Weakness and declining endurance
Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep
I have 7 of the above. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach by adding stims. I used to use them a lot and maybe that's why I'm in this predicament in the first place.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take the reset ad for adrenal fatigue. Brought on by stress and stim abuse. It really does help.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Stimulant X, RPM, Levithan. X-Force
i have heard great reviews on IBE Matrix