Bulk Cissus Picture

This is just a picture of my Bulk Cissus. It smells like Iced Tea....
Looks like USPlabs quality there budy! Lucky you are!

Put you hands in the air, wave them side to side and scream "that there is USPlabs Patent stuff, ya hearrrr me!"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like USPlabs quality there budy! Lucky you are!

Oh I guess Nutraplanet hooked me up than!. Thats good!. Thanks Nutraplanet!. Dosing at 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. I tried it on an empty stomach and it went right through me. Today I dosed it with some solid food and I was fine. So 1 teaspoon 3 times a day with food, is good?. I am also gonna start Ostobolin C tommorow so I will have that also. 8 of the Osto C a day. I am 5'10 226 and trying to cut down because I'm a fat bastard.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I thought the gray stuff was from USP Labs???

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I got the iced tea smelling stuff the first time that I ordered and then the Gray stuff the last time. Let me tell you the brown/tea smelling stuff didn't do much, but the USP Labs one (gray) is amazing!

I got the iced tea smelling stuff the first time that I ordered and then the Gray stuff the last time. Let me tell you the brown/tea smelling stuff didn't do much, but the USP Labs one (gray) is amazing!
But USPLabs is just tricking everyone and it is just marketing:nono:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well. Thanks for everyones help. I'm sure it will help along with osto-c. That and I'm no longer doing any impact cardio. Hopefully the crunching noise thats now in both knees will go away.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Your camera sucks.
Though I was really intrigued by the title and really wanted to see this product, due to the size of the pictures this makes it very difficult. Please keep practicing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though I was really intrigued by the title and really wanted to see this product, due to the size of the pictures this makes it very difficult. Please keep practicing.
No he is right my camara does suck!. I am using an old camcorder that has a built in camera with an sd card. I don't have a stand alone digital camera. I have been wanting to get one though for a while now. I don't take pictures that often so I just haven't purchased one yet. I am considering it though. So yeah my camera does really suck.