Thermoloid

chaos92287

Awards
has anyone tried this product? i was browsing through a bunch of products and came across this one. seems to have a lot of good stuff in it for fatloss (chromium picolinate, l-carnitine, guggulsterones, cla, hoodia), but as we all know just throwing together a bunch of good ingredients doesn't always make a good product. so anyone have any input on it?

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Chromium (as chromium picolinate): 100mcg 83%

Proprietary Thermogenic Fat Burning Complex: 888.02mg
-Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG)
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Yerba Mate
-Guarana Extract (22% Caffeine)
-Citrus Aurantium Extract (6% Synephrine)(Fruit)
-L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)
-White Willow Extract (Salix Alba)(15% Salicin)(Bark)
-Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Guggulsterones 99%
-Bioperine

Fat/Carb Blocking and Appetite Suppressing Blend: 404mg
-White Kidney Bean
-Chitosan
-CLA
-Evodiamine (10% Evodiamine)
-South African Hoodia Gordonii (From 20:1 Extract)(Aerial)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C red #40 & Titanium Dioxide.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
personally i think there are better options. its cheap but it will only last two weeks if taken two times a day. hoodia has never done anything for me. the information i read is that it takes acertain extract to be effective. instaed of using something to block fats/carbs i would just adjust my diet instead. i think people might rely on that too much. i would go for levi-reloaded or recreate. those both use a method muscle preservation, both have feedback from users in reducing appetite. i alsways try to go with supplements that have good feedback and known to work

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
thanks for the info. I think i will take LR soon but i still think it would be cool to get the feedback on this product to see if people liked it and had success to give me more options.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. I think i will take LR soon but i still think it would be cool to get the feedback on this product to see if people liked it and had success to give me more options.

Levi-r is great. so is recreate. it matters what you are looking to do.