Recommend me some STIMS

S

Synicus

Awards
I'm about 2 wks into Ergo Max/Havoc cycle, 6 wker, maybe more/less. Groggy/lethargic as hell. Dropping the Ergo tomorrow got GL Mega TRN on the way, should be here in few days so it'll be Havoc/Mega TRN prob rest way out tho got some Superdrol, LOL. Not sure how I'm gonna "cobble" this cycle out yet. Need some stims. Immune to caffeine.

Got Diesel Ready4war on the way. I've used before, its ok.

I'll order RPM cause all the fricken hype but want to save it for PCT.

I've used Stim X, it was so so, does Nutra have the new version and is it any good?

Throw me out some STIMS you like, I want 4 or 5 so I can rotate/combine.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
X-Force by IBE. Great stim. Great mood enhancement.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine+caffine

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I like stim x, also really liked the leviathan sample i got and plan on getting some of that when my stim x runs out.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
1-Clear Shot

2-Focus XT

3-White Flood

S

Synicus

Awards
yohimbine+caffine
How much Yohimine HCL? I've taken as much as 9-12mg and it didnt do nothin. Caffeine, hell I'm immune to the stuff. Chocamine don't seem to do nothin, don't like Synephrine too edgy elevated heart rate at 3 caps. Is AMP better than it was a year or so ago, it seemed to work for me for a couple weeks.

S

Synicus

Awards
This is what I got on hand:

Synephrine HCL (CNS): don't like to much but take sometimes
Chocamine (bulk): don't seem to do much but take
Guarana 10:1 (bulk): don't seem to do much but take
L-tyrosine: don't seem to do much sometimes take
Piracetam
Aniracetam
Oxiracetam
Vinpoceine
Huperzine A
Subultiamine: usually 1g pre-workout
Caffeine: I swear I can take 10g of it, nothin
Citrilline Malate: works but build tolerance easily, hate taste
Idebenone, ALCAR, etc, etc.

I can mix stuff above to something deadly mean, haven't used the cetams in a while or Citrilline Malate.

So:

Ready4War is a comin. I'll order some more Poseiden. Lots of B vits in them 2 so 2 scoops Poseid w/out days, 1 scoop Ready4War, 3 scoop Poseiden non w/out days.

I'll order me some AMP cause I've used it and the geraniums work, at least for a while.

The new Stim X looks like crap so I'll try the IBE stuff just for the Methyl-SPEEEEEEEEEEEED ingredient.

So pre-workout stim/general stim thru cycle is:

Synephrine
Chocamine
Guarana
L-tyrosine
Piracetam, uder cetams
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Subultiamine
Caffeine
Citrilline Malate
Ready4War
AMP
X-Force

Yeah, that ought wake me up/break my ledargy.

For PCT I'll do the RPM and Leviathan, Tor, Dieseltest, Tribtest, maca, etc.

Thx for your recs ya supp hors. [I feel violated for revealin my own horishidness].

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
AMP is pretty good.
Trying our leviathan and am impressed so far - both of these give smooth energy..

Into nootropics ey? I just took some HupA for focus.
<<== = :p

S

Synicus

Awards
AMP is pretty good.
Trying our leviathan and am impressed so far - both of these give smooth energy..

Into nootropics ey? I just took some HupA for focus.
<<== = :p
Hiya Asianbabe,

Yeah, just ordered from Nutra. I'll mix and match lots of stims, haven't done AMP in year or more. Might do somethin like Ready4War + 1 AMP + 400mg caffeine + 1000mg subultiamine before a workout, see what works, change, rinse, repeat, tweak. Fallen off the NOOTS for a while but need to jump back, like Piracetam and cheap. I'm cryin, here's the order:

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1x RPM By: Applied Nutriceuticals
1x DCP By: RPN
1x Poseidon By: Nimbus Nutrition
2x EGCG (Green Tea Extract) By: NOW Foods
1x Bulk Sesathin By: NutraPlanet
1x Max CLA By: PrimaForce
1x DHEA (50 mg) By: Ultimate Nutrition
1x X-Force By: IBE
1x AMP By: ErgoPharm
1x Leviathan By: Palo Alto Labs
2x Lipoderm-Y w/ Caffeine By: Avant Labs
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $294.21
Federal Express (Recommended) (Home Delivery) (6.12 lbs): $0.00
Total: $294.21

OUCH!!! :blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM and X-Force are the best supplements that I have ever used for energy and focus.

S

Synicus

Awards
RPM and X-Force are the best supplements that I have ever used for energy and focus.
I'm day 11 into 6 wk more/less Ergo Max/Havoc cycle. I'm 40mg each now today. Dropping the Ergo tomorrow. Prev cycle was Pheraplex felt great over 2 months ago. From day 1 which was Ergo I felt BLAH, don't understand since PP and Ergo are essentially same compound. I'm up 5-6 lbs but very little strength gain and just tired. BP normal. Whatever, I'll be glad to drop the Ergo tomorrow got Mega TRN on way so will incorporate and be Havoc/TRN rest of way and evilness in me is maybe thinkin of possibly throwin in 10mg Superdrol for 2 weeks, see how it goes. It be an exxxxxxperiament. Hope dropin the Ergo gets me energy back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The TRN can also, and usually does, cause lethargy as well.

S

Synicus

Awards
I started the Havoc 4 days ago @ 20mg ramped up today to 40mg. The lethargy I been feeling since day 1, so its the Ergo. I ordered Mega TRN, Oxyguno, Humaguno from non-sponsor I'll be lucky if I get them by Friday so I'll be 5-7 days just on Havoc, prob stay @ 40mg. I got some superDrol in the freeze but the sides scare me. From what I know Mega TRN looks the best to stack w/ Havoc but by time I get it I may just decide to run Havoc only for 6 wks. Playin it by ear/feel. This is a cut/recomp, I want the strength, about 500 above maintenance on cals, doin heavy cardio. We'll see....if I get strenght and have to deal w/ some lethargy w/ Mega that's ok but the Ergo aint givin me nothin but a few pounds so far and lethargy.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
How much Yohimine HCL? I've taken as much as 9-12mg and it didnt do nothin. Caffeine, hell I'm immune to the stuff. Chocamine don't seem to do nothin, don't like Synephrine too edgy elevated heart rate at 3 caps. Is AMP better than it was a year or so ago, it seemed to work for me for a couple weeks.
caffeine and yohimbine are synergistic togeather. 200mg of Caf with 5-10mg of yohim. stack with rpm for even more insane energy during workouts.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously you take alot of stimulants and have probably been doing so for awhile.....youre burnt out.

Reset AD is a new product out for getting you tolerance to stims lowered again, not sure how good it is. Ive also read Vitamin B5 helps the adrenals....You should look into adrenal support sounds like you are pretty much "stimulanted out" and need a recharge.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
seriously you take alot of stimulants and have probably been doing so for awhile.....youre burnt out.

Reset AD is a new product out for getting you tolerance to stims lowered again, not sure how good it is. Ive also read Vitamin B5 helps the adrenals....You should look into adrenal support sounds like you are pretty much "stimulanted out" and need a recharge.
x2.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Agreed...The Poseidon you ordered will help rejuvenate your CNS but to truly let your body recover, you should refrain from all stims for 2-3 weeks. Easier said than done...I know. :frustrate

Workin

C

chaos92287

Awards

im surprised no one recommended this sooner. you should definitely try the stuff, heard it works amazing and im about to pick up a bottle myself. for under 20 bucks, its hard to pass up.

reset ad, rpm, and leviathan should help to amp up your workout. just be prepared to sweat

S

Synicus

Awards

Nah, I just listed stuff I got lyin round. Don't take em everyday or wk even. Of the list I been pretty consistent w/ 1000mg Subultiamine pre-workout. If somethin don't effect me, I take higher dose. Caffeine don't really do **** to me, so hell I'll take 600mg + 400mg Chocamine + 4mg Yohimbine + [fill in blank]. I'm not a stim junkie, I swear. LOL.

I ordered more Poseidon cause of hydration, joints feel dried out, feel creaky.

I'll just discipline myself outta this funk, starting today w/ BCAAs @ 50g + 15g EAAs + 1 scoop Poseidon + 8g Citrilline Malate. Mmmmmm.

Its the Ergo Max, today is last day, makes me feel blah.

RPM + Leviathan I'm saving for PCT. At that point I may throw in the Reset AD or maybe couple wks before PCT.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Agreed...The Poseidon you ordered will help rejuvenate your CNS but to truly let your body recover, you should refrain from all stims for 2-3 weeks. Easier said than done...I know. :frustrate

Workin
Poseidon + Reset is a nice stack for CNS and adrenal aid. Eventuall I will kick this stim habit, but for now...

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend this cheap and it'll last a while complements of nutra..

$14.00 NutraPlanet PEA/Hordenine Caps [100 caps]
$4.95 ProLab Caffeine [100 tabs]
$16.00 NutraPlanet Yohimbine Caps [200 caps]
$20.00 1,3-dimethylamylamine (2 grams)
--------------------------------------------------
Total: $54.95
Protocol: 1 cap PEA/Hordenine, 1 tab Caffeine, 2 caps Yohimbine, 20mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

100 doses total.

ENJOY!

S

Synicus

Awards
Well, I got order from Nutra today so 26th-29th, pretty fast shipping.

I got a Nutra shirt.

I took 2 Amp and layed at the pool sipping BCAAs + Poseiden + Citrilline Malate and getting erections looking at jail bait and blow-up pool inflatables, dolphins, mermaids, etc. I'm prob not well....

Also got 4 samples of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Cool.

Now Nutra send my a discound coupon so I can make you richer.

I would recommend this cheap and it'll last a while complements of nutra..

$14.00 NutraPlanet PEA/Hordenine Caps [100 caps]
$4.95 ProLab Caffeine [100 tabs]
$16.00 NutraPlanet Yohimbine Caps [200 caps]
$20.00 1,3-dimethylamylamine (2 grams)
I got some PEA, never tried it. Don't you gotta take some MAO inhibiter (Selegeline) for a few days for PEA to work? So what's this PEA/Hordinine buzz like and how many caps ya gotta take?

What's the speed like stuff 1,3 dimethylamwhatchacallit? Crank ya up?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have taken PEA on its own and felt the buzz, it should still work without the Hordenine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken PEA on its own and felt the buzz, it should still work without the Hordenine
Glad I opened this thread. I have Pea from NP and Hordenine from Custom. I Trust NP and dsade. Ill have to just take Np's Pea. and maybe buy some Pea/Hordenine NP capsules.

G

I'm about 2 wks into Ergo Max/Havoc cycle, 6 wker, maybe more/less. Groggy/lethargic as hell. Dropping the Ergo tomorrow got GL Mega TRN on the way, should be here in few days so it'll be Havoc/Mega TRN prob rest way out tho got some Superdrol, LOL. Not sure how I'm gonna "cobble" this cycle out yet. Need some stims. Immune to caffeine.

I'll order RPM cause all the fricken hype but want to save it for post cycle therapy.

I've used Stim X, it was so so, does Nutra have the new version and is it any good?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/69630-adrenaline-sample-review.html

absolutely amazing price...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

I'll order RPM cause all the fricken hype but want to save it for post cycle therapy.

Adrenaline by genera supps was very good...and is very reasonably priced. I'd suggest you pick that up. To avoid building a tolerance, I'd suggest that you consider using Caffiene + Clear Edge (6-8 caps) on days where you don't use adrenaline. Add in some yohimbine if you'd like as well, as others mentioned.

I tried RPM...actually purchased a bottle because my sample never arrived. I was very disappointed with the product. I tried it for 3 consecutive days, following the dosage chart on the bottle (took one cap less the 1st day to assess tolerance). The first day I felt very little, and when I upped the dosage it just made me feel sick. I found plain caffiene to be far more effective.

Before you buy RPM, I'd suggest trying a sample. It seems that most love the stuff, but unfortunately I'm not one of them. Now I've got pretty much a full bottle laying around that I'll never use.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got order from Nutra today so 26th-29th, pretty fast shipping.

I got a Nutra shirt.

I took 2 Amp and layed at the pool sipping BCAAs + Poseiden + Citrilline Malate and getting erections looking at jail bait and blow-up pool inflatables, dolphins, mermaids, etc. I'm prob not well....

Also got 4 samples of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Cool.

Now Nutra send my a discound coupon so I can make you richer.

I got some PEA, never tried it. Don't you gotta take some MAO inhibiter (Selegeline) for a few days for PEA to work? So what's this PEA/Hordinine buzz like and how many caps ya gotta take?

What's the speed like stuff 1,3 dimethylamwhatchacallit? Crank ya up?
Hordenine is a weak MAOI.. that's the reason for pea being paired with it in those caps. 1,3 lasts quite a while.. keeps you clear headed and peppy..