On the Rag and loving it...

Korben

Korben

Awards
Hey guys... sorry long time no post. I am currently doing my own supplemental stack. I was originally taking just animal pump 30 min before workout. I was getting great pumps and sustained energy. However, I wanted a little extra kick. So i said what the hell and ordered a tub of Ragnarok warrior melon. I am now taking Ragnarok 45 min pre workout and then Animal pump 30 min before. I know this is alot of creatine but the energy, the pump, and the tear your face off alpha male feeling is unbelievable! This is the best tasting mix I have ever tried! After my weight training I use animal nitro slammed with a little gatorade to aid in uptake and of course protein later on. One other thing I have to say about Ragnarok, I has given me some much desired vascularity! My biggest struggle has always been being extremely non-vascular and now i actually have veins poping out of my arm and one crawling up my left bicep. None on the right though. All in all Ragnarok is a great product... so go out and get some!