Anybody stacking RPM with an AI?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If so, which ones.... and are you noticing much difference?
I was interested in how RPM would perform with 6-oxo or 6-oxo extreme.... maybe Rebound......... figured I'd ask our resident guinea pigs first ;):cheers:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
If so, which ones.... and are you noticing much difference?
I was interested in how RPM would perform with 6-oxo or 6-oxo extreme.... maybe Rebound......... figured I'd ask our resident guinea pigs first ;):cheers:
i was thining about doing the 6-oxo extreme/rpm stack as well. Just gotta work it into the budget:study:

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am using RPM + GXR + Mega Dose Natural Resveretrol which in theory is an AI.

In practice... I'm yet to see.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually have begun taking 6-oxo for the last week and a half due to an unfortunate issue with a product containing divanil.

I was not planning on taking it, but my thoughts thus far on them combined would be:

1) Holy joint soreness :eek:

2) Pretty aggressive, and sometimes a little more emotional (although emotional part could be certain situations)

3) Greater fat loss and sweating, need to drink water all day long.

4) Moderate strength increases, but I would say drying out and fat loss would be the most noticable.

And the joint pain which was terrible, but it has been resolved for the most part, (this will seem like a set-up since an AN rep started the thread LOL), but I started taking Osteo-C and it is working very well.

I have recently stopped RPM though, in order to evaluate the blue and white pills :) (will post those thoughts once they are all gone)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think a weaker AI, like 6-oxo, would be best. Estrogen is our friend :). If it wasn't, we'd all be flaming homosexuals :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would think a weaker AI, like 6-oxo, would be best. Estrogen is our friend :). If it wasn't, we'd all be flaming homosexuals :D
Agreed- you don't want to knock it out entirely- brittle joints are no fun :(

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys throwing around ideas for a new Bigger, Badder, RPM?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys throwing around ideas for a new Bigger, Badder, RPM?
Just a new anabolic product- I was messing with formulas for stim-free RPM, and just came upon a synergistic blend that is HIGHLY anabolic....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
rpm + JW. i have only taken rpm while on JW, so do not know what it like stand alone. i like it so far. it seems some days it hits me really hard in terms of aggression/motivation and other times i dont notice it as much. interesting

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rpm + JW. i have only taken rpm while on JW, so do not know what it like stand alone. i like it so far. it seems some days it hits me really hard in terms of aggression/motivation and other times i dont notice it as much. interesting
That is interesting- maybe a timing issue?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anyone take RPM during PCT? with Nolva and an AI?
would it be a good addition to PCT?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
anyone take RPM during post cycle therapy? with Nolva and an AI?
would it be a good addition to PCT?
RPM will probably become a standard in a lot of people's PCT to be honest. Maintaining strength, energy, sexual drive and stamina, etc..... who doesn't love all that?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I've done
1 week: 2 caps RPM & 1 cap Novedex XT ~45 minutes before workout
next week: 3 caps RPM & 1 cap Novedex XT ~45 minutes pre-w/o, and another cap Novedex XT in evening
started this week: 3 caps RPM & 1 cap Novedex XT pre-w/o, 2 more caps Novedex XT spread through rest of day

I won't go above these doses and I'll run out of both things next week I think. The RPM alone might be resumed after that. And before these I was only using 2 caps RPM, w/ no additional AI.

So far the scale is up ~7 pounds, with only slight increase in fat (~1-1.5%). But it's probably a few less pounds since I haven't taken my reading right upon waking like I did before this routine. This is also started 2 weeks after coming off a restrictive diet, and changing my workout routine to contain less volume, one less workout day per week, and almost no cardio.

As far as the progress in workout intensity, I've been pretty surprised about how it's going. The 2nd week with 3 RPM and 2 NXT per day was probably the best in terms of aggressiveness, intensity, and lack of side effects. I was able to take the last weeks work loads and either do ~3 more reps or increase the weight.

Getting into 3 NXT per day is amounting to be about the same as the last week in terms of exercise progression and endurance, but I'm getting a little pain in my left knee that's bothering me. I also might have a slight drop in libido (but you really don't have to question my libido ever).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Interesting..... I know of RPM's AI properties, but was interested in results achieved by others using RPM with a separate AI product. As expected, a little joint pain..... but also, i was looking for any reports of weight increase. A weight increase on this combo is decent proof there isn't much if any water weight gain.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting..... I know of RPM's AI properties, but was interested in results achieved by other using RPM with a separate AI product. As expected, a little joint pain..... but also, i was looking for any reports of weight increase. A weight increase on this combo is decent proof there isn't much if any water weight gain.
In that case I should clarify. I am actually cutting, so my weight will not be increasing.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
That is interesting- maybe a timing issue?
actually, i had thought about this. could have to do with the amount of time in between the dose of JW and rpm. but also, seems like aggression really comes over me 2-3 hours after a dose of rpm, rather then an hour or so after consumption.

a warning to those susceptible to road rage: RPM has the potential to intensify this by a great amount :aargh: :aargh: :FUfinger: at least for me anyways

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..... I know of RPM's AI properties, but was interested in results achieved by other using RPM with a separate AI product. As expected, a little joint pain..... but also, i was looking for any reports of weight increase. A weight increase on this combo is decent proof there isn't much if any water weight gain.
Right now, it's like 4 pounds lean and 3 not for me with that combo I'll try to get more accurate readings tomorrow morning if I remember. Other than that I can tell you it sure doesn't feel like water weight, my vascularity and such has been better sometimes the last 2 weeks than it was when I had less "fat."

But that's not uncommon with an AI alone, is it?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually, i had thought about this. could have to do with the amount of time in between the dose of JW and rpm. but also, seems like aggression really comes over me 2-3 hours after a dose of rpm, rather then an hour or so after consumption.

a warning to those susceptible to road rage: RPM has the potential to intensify this by a great amount :aargh: :aargh: :FUfinger: at least for me anyways
LMAO- and yes, I have noticed the same thing about the timing and the aggresson....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Right now, it's like 4 pounds lean and 3 not for me with that combo I'll try to get more accurate readings tomorrow morning if I remember. Other than that I can tell you it sure doesn't feel like water weight, my vascularity and such has been better sometimes the last 2 weeks than it was when I had less "fat."

But that's not uncommon with an AI alone, is it?
Correct. I was just looking to see if anyone experienced a notable lbm increase. AI's alone don't usually offer up a huge increase in lbm when used standalone.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct. I was just looking to see if anyone experienced a notable lbm increase. AI's alone don't usually offer up a huge increase in lbm when used standalone.
True dat'

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
2 in the same day? :thumbsup:

Resurrection has occurred.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM and 11 oxo would be great together
From what I hae read, I'd need to pick up another job to afford well dosed 11-oxo. Not sure if what I read was true however...........

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I hae read, I'd need to pick up another job to afford well dosed 11-oxo. Not sure if what I read was true however...........
You need three bottles to do a 30-day run. Each bottle would set you back about $36.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I recently started back up RPM as I have two bottles from a sale, and I'm currently taking sustain (with chrysin)

I also just changed my diet 180degrees and I'm also taking phytotest...

so basically I can't provide any feedback :lol:

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Lanbane,
I just finished a bottle each of Drive/RPM/Formstane- I started the Drive/RPM beginning of December then added the Form around 20th of Dec. I can say even with the holidays throwing off my routine and diet, I leaned out very nicely around the mids,chest& all over while packing on some lean mass. I have a thread in AN's section. Just need to adjust the form dosage so my girl doesn't think i'm getting it on the side- libido went down when i added the form.
Had some awesome pumps and i guess one of the best compliments i had that i can contribute to Drive/ RPM was while getting a massage the other day my masseuse(sp?) noted my muscles were "really hard & strong"

Now i need some more-wink wink, dirk/don? :)

later,
rudee