Anybody stacking RPM with an AI?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    RPM and 11 oxo would be great together
    From what I hae read, I'd need to pick up another job to afford well dosed 11-oxo. Not sure if what I read was true however...........

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    From what I hae read, I'd need to pick up another job to afford well dosed 11-oxo. Not sure if what I read was true however...........
    You need three bottles to do a 30-day run. Each bottle would set you back about $36.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    anyone take RPM during post cycle therapy? with Nolva and an AI?
    would it be a good addition to PCT?
    I am doing this is a month.

4. where you work LB?

5. I recently started back up RPM as I have two bottles from a sale, and I'm currently taking sustain (with chrysin)

I also just changed my diet 180degrees and I'm also taking phytotest...

so basically I can't provide any feedback
    •   

6. Lanbane,
    I just finished a bottle each of Drive/RPM/Formstane- I started the Drive/RPM beginning of December then added the Form around 20th of Dec. I can say even with the holidays throwing off my routine and diet, I leaned out very nicely around the mids,chest& all over while packing on some lean mass. I have a thread in AN's section. Just need to adjust the form dosage so my girl doesn't think i'm getting it on the side- libido went down when i added the form.
    Had some awesome pumps and i guess one of the best compliments i had that i can contribute to Drive/ RPM was while getting a massage the other day my masseuse(sp?) noted my muscles were "really hard & strong"

Now i need some more-wink wink, dirk/don? :-)

later,
    rudee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anybody here ran epistane with an AI?
    By muscleless in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 04:55 PM
  2. stacking sd with an anti-e
    By torres278 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:21 AM