3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one in Methyl 1-D and drug testing

Elzyboy

Awards
I am new to supplements and my question is I am deciding on whether or not to take Methyl 1-D to help me prep for football in the fall. I want to take something but I don't want to en-danger failing a drug test if we do have to take one. So to follow this question If, it will show up on the drug test are you able to wait a period of time for it to be out of your system. With 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one as the Anabolic Agent in Methyl 1-D.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I am new to supplements and my question is I am deciding on whether or not to take Methyl 1-D to help me prep for football in the fall. I want to take something but I don't want to en-danger failing a drug test if we do have to take one. So to follow this question If, it will show up on the drug test are you able to wait a period of time for it to be out of your system. With 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one as the Anabolic Agent in Methyl 1-D.

thats another name for DHEA.

actually it should be

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholen-5-ene-17-one

its not an anabolic agent

and its estrogenic

don't buy it

Elzyboy

Awards
Is their anything else you would suggest to me...?

Elzyboy

Awards

actually it should be

and its estrogenic

don't buy it

Another thing to ask is why do they label it as an anabolic agent and is it really the only legal chemical out their.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is their anything else you would suggest to me...?

you play football so i am reluctant to suggest any kind of steroidal supplement

y'know, the whole "cheating" thing and all

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Another thing to ask is why do they label it as an anabolic agent and is it really the only legal chemical out their.
why do they label it as an anabolic agent? good question

there are definitely other steroidal things out there that are more anabolic

legal is one thing, available is another

Elzyboy

Awards
why do they label it as an anabolic agent? good question

there are definitely other steroidal things out there that are more anabolic

legal is one thing, available is another

I see thank you for your help

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about passing Mr. T drug tests, even if whatever you're doing is 'legal' they'll still spot an elevated T level and flag you for further tests. It may not disqualify you, but it'll certainly make your life a *****, if not bench you for a goodly while.

Honestly, I don't see why they just don't make it legal for sport doctor supervised Mr. T supplementation. Their whole argument is that it's 'dangerous', but properly administered and post-treated, and regular blood tests, it's no more dangerous than the 15-20 drugs we dope up our 50+ year old old fogie parents. And they don't even get proper blood tests regularly to make sure their blood work is good.

Bah, anyways, if you're worried, don't risk it. They can spot quite a bit these days.

The whole 'fairness' factor is a load of bull. If you can afford good trainers, good equipment, and good sports physicians, you can afford 'other' good stuff too. All the 'big' stars in baseball and a lot in football for that matter are NOT completely natural Mr. T athletes. Bond's arms didn't just magically grow 4 inches over a summer.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about passing Mr. T drug tests, even if whatever you're doing is 'legal' they'll still spot an elevated T level and flag you for further tests. .

most if not all the "legal" steroid stuff out there does not convert to testosterone. they are testosterone analogs. a urine test would reveal diminished test levels not elevated

one exception is DHEA. it is a testosterone precursor but too weak to really make a difference in absolute T levels. could throw T/E ratio off though

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards

actually it should be

and its estrogenic

don't buy it
okay, Mr. Arnold is half right, what he forgot to mention, (somehow, though him being a chemist I dont know how) is that dhea is a pro hormone that is abundant in the body, and it can be an anabolic agent.

dhea is a precursor to androstenedione, and can convert into the androgen Testosterone, BUT, it also can convert into estrone, and estradiol.

here is some info on dhea from just a quick search,

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a natural steroid hormone precursor (prohormone) produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, the gonads, adipose tissue, brain and in the skin (by an autocrine mechanism). DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione, which can undergo further conversion to produce the androgen testosterone and the estrogens estrone and estradiol. DHEA is also a potent sigma-1 agonist.

This is from wikipedia and you can read the full write up on dhea from this link,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone