Reset AD or 5 HTP for Adrenal health.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
My Girlfriend is on a moderate dose of Adderall is is looking for something to keep her adrenal glands healthy. I have read the reviews on Reset and the feedback has been good, but I also remember reading over at Avant that 5HTP dosed at night is also very beneficial for this purpose. Any help is appreciated.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My Girlfriend is on a moderate dose of Adderall is is looking for something to keep her adrenal glands healthy. I have read the reviews on Reset and the feedback has been good, but I also remember reading over at Avant that 5HTP dosed at night is also very beneficial for this purpose. Any help is appreciated.
Reset AD really got me out of the terrible addiction. I am now stim free. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid or diminish their stim intake.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Def. Reset A.D mainly going on feedback here and success rate....both are excellent.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD really got me out of the terrible addiction. I am now stim free. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid or diminish their stim intake.
hey, what kind of stims were u on? adderall?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JJ. Well she does not and should not be stim free, I have lived with her for years and since being on Adderall her depression has cleared. productivity has soared, and she is just overall performing so much better. We tried exercise, fish oil, eliminate refined carbs and sugars, and nothing worked. This is working we just want to keep the adrenals healthy and try to minimize tolerance to keep the dosage at a decent level.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JJ. Well she does not and should not be stim free, I have lived with her for years and since being on Adderall her depression has cleared. productivity has soared, and she is just overall performing so much better. We tried exercise, fish oil, eliminate refined carbs and sugars, and nothing worked. This is working we just want to keep the adrenals healthy and try to minimize tolerance to keep the dosage at a decent level.
Yeah. I personnaly think that a good mood, stress free environment will help. Reset will just give a really good support.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I personnaly think that a good mood, stress free environment will help. Reset will just give a really good support.
She is an attorney so stress free environment just is not in the cards.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hey, what kind of stims were u on? adderall?
I did everything. Ephedra (burned me out), and many more. I haven't touched clen though. I am very sensitive to them, so it really burned me up. Everytime I was taking a stim, it would make me even more tired. I was desperate for a slution. Reset saved me. Really.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
5 htp have any benefit to adrenal health, possibly stacking with reset ad? any thing else that is good for this? i know reset is good on its own, but just wondering

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
5 htp have any benefit to adrenal health, possibly stacking with reset ad? any thing else that is good for this? i know reset is good on its own, but just wondering
Stacking would definetly work well, 5htp helps me with sleep, which diminishes stress on the adrenals.

Hmark

Awards
5-htp should not be used by those hypersensitive to any component of a 5-HTP-containing product. It is also contraindicated in people with carcinoid tumors, and during or within 2 weeks after discontinuation of an MAOI.

Large doses of 5-HTP can trigger excess of serotonin formation in tissues other than the target organ and cause significant adverse effects. It should not be used concurrently with any antidepressant, including SSRIS, tricyclics, or MAOIs. Concurrent 5-HTP use with an antidepressant may increase the risk of adverse reactions. 5-HTP should not be used by those with ischemic heart disease, coronary artery spasm, uncontrolled hypertension and any other significant cardiovascular disease.

Some people taking 5-HTP have reported experiencing eosinophilia and eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS). EMS is similar to that caused by L-tryptophan and was linked to contaminants in 5-HTP’s preparation, rather than 5-HTP itself. Changing the 5-HTP resolved the EMS in one group of patients. In some people taking 5-HTP in conjunction with carbidopa, a scleroderma-like skin condition has been reported.

Other side effects reported include appetite loss, vomiting, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, and nausea. Neurological side effects, including dilation of the pupils, loss of muscle coordination, blurring of vision and abnormally sensitive reflexes, have been reported in those taking large doses. Cardiac dysrhythmias have also been reported by some.

Hope this solves your problem.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R-AD all the way, baby!!!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Reset in the other day so I will let you guys know how it goes.

ocyeoman

Awards
Reset AD is great, but I've been skittish in recommending it to my female friends. Since Pregnenolone is considered a pro-hormone, how does it affect women?

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
hey bro i just got done using the RESET-AD by Palo ALto labs
ive got a review on it at Discount anabolics. ok well its one of the best said what it will do product ive ever used.i used it and didnt use any stims for awhile and when i did i had an extra boost almost better then the first time i used a stim product. you'll feel full of energy,just a good all around feeling, ide say alot more about it but ide have a page going here.go check out my review at DA, you won't waste your $$ on buying it..im going to use it all the way threw cycle & pct

xcendo

Awards
Reset AD is great, but I've been skittish in recommending it to my female friends. Since Pregnenolone is considered a pro-hormone, how does it affect women?
Yes, it's a prohormone, but not a designer or synthetic prohormone. The body synthesizes it from cholesterol and some of it is then converted to DHEA and progesterone, and then estrogen and testosterone down the line. It's not a very close precursor to testosterone, so women can safely take it and benefit from it.

ocyeoman

Awards
Yes, it's a prohormone, but not a designer or synthetic prohormone. The body synthesizes it from cholesterol and some of it is then converted to DHEA and progesterone, and then estrogen and testosterone down the line. It's not a very close precursor to testosterone, so women can safely take it and benefit from it.
If it is converted to DHEA could one expect the same side effects as DHEA? That is, water retention and that sort of thing? The stuff works so great, yet I guess I'm very skittish about continuing it indefinitely myself as in addition to these concerns I've read some literature on the stuff saying it causes loss of body hair in some people. It is also of concern because the does in Reset AD is so much larger than what I've seen recommended elsewhere.