sustevol anevol oxevol stack help!!!

BigDonny54

Awards
i recently bought these three supplements and i need help to figure out what part of the day and how to take them

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
dude research a lil those are all anabolic designer steroids and should not all be stacked together

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
sustevol is a combination of three steroids known as superdrol, pheraplex, and halodrol 50. oxevol is superdrol, anevol is superdrol and pheraplex. all are harsh on ur liver

BigDonny54

Awards
sustevol is a combination of three steroids known as superdrol, pheraplex, and halodrol 50. oxevol is superdrol, anevol is superdrol and pheraplex. all are harsh on ur liver
reguardless im taking all three so can somebody help me out and give me some tips?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
dude if u take all three u can hurt urself. i have a very good friend end up in the hospital from taking superdrol witch is in all the compounds! caused major shutdown. we are trying to tell u not to take all three at once or stack them! seperate cycles would be ok.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
reguardless im taking all three so can somebody help me out and give me some tips?
You going to take something when you have no real clue what it does or the slightest clue on how to take it even when your suggested not to? I think most people are just going to leave you to your demise. You got a tip and it was dont do all three. Your going to get the opposite of what your going for.

BigDonny54

Awards
You going to take something when you have no real clue what it does or the slightest clue on how to take it even when your suggested not to? I think most people are just going to leave you to your demise. You got a tip and it was dont do all three. Your going to get the opposite of what your going for.
im here to find out how to take it not to see your parenting skills...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
a buddy of mine took all three and hes fine after his cycle so can you just tell me when to take them please?
Then your buddy is a dumbass. What kind of pct did he run? Im going to guess none

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
let ur buddy get blood work done appearing to be ok dont mean a damn thing! bro we are trying to help you

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea not a sufficient PCT in the slightest. these are steroids u need to understand that

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
he took 6-oxo and fish oil as his post cycle therapy
Thats it? I dont even think i would consider that post cycle therapy. If your so avid in popping these pill why dont you just do it like your friend did?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
like everyone said, NOT SMART! any one of the steroids is extremely strong. your doubling the dose of SD and PP plus taking other strong methyls. sustivol alone is very strong and very toxic.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no trippling the dose of SD and pp anavol has them too from my resaearch

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
no one on this entire board, who knows anything about gear, would consider taking this stack. sustevol alone is pushing it. taking just one of these products has the potential to give u great results, perhaps better then u would think. even the most advanced steroid users would not stack any other methyls after tripling superdrols dose, which is one of the most toxic PH's around at just the regular dose of 10mg. listen to these guys giving advise, they know there stuff. maybe your friend seems fine, but u wont know how messed up his liver is without tests. there is much more then just a small chance of serious side effects with a stack like this. each of these three steroids alone has some of the most severe side effects when compared all other steroids on the market.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
This guy is an idio.....OK no name calling:rasp:! What do you come on here to ask for advice if you are going to turn around on every one giving you VER, VERY , VERY sound advice, and tell them you are not here for thier parenting! Just swollow the bottles "whole", and the plasit on them will act as a time release agent!!:cheers: Thats the best way to take all three of these products. Hope that helps::nutkick: Ingorance, it kills me!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
just check out around here bro there is alot on the singles of all these products just dont do sumthing dumb, there is alot of knowledge on this bored we do know what we are talking about

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
he took 6-oxo and fish oil as his post cycle therapy
:toofunny:

This thread is a joke, right?? I mean you can't possibly be serious... go ahead and take one of each with breakfast lunch and dinner and you'll be HUGE! Follow your "buddy's" PCT protocol, you'll recover. Good luck not ending up in the hospital for acute liver failure and heart abnormalities... But then again if you actually do this "cycle", then you might just be too stupid to live. But then again I'll restate, this has to ba a joke because nobody can be this stupid...

Oh yeah with that much superdrol, make sure you stay on a low carb diet! LOL

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Big Don, We aren't trying to mess with you we are trying to help you. You stack these and you're gonna hurt. You might not feel it right now but it will happen. :nono:
But if you're dead set. LOG IT !!!!!!

Big Ben76

Awards
I am on my 2nd cycle of OxEvol, gained 23lbs taking 3 pd first go around. BUT, these guys are right, chest pains and other unpleasant side effects were common. 2nd cycle now because I'm stupid, but I don't want to do the "real" stuff. If you do any one of these, be careful, listen to these guys, and do it right

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
People like you are the reason why substances get banned.

Thank you very much, a-hole....

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
No, to the topicstarter my friend.

How ignorant can someone be?
Yeah sorry for the misunderstanding- He's an idiot for sure. Probably just a troll though, I can't imagine anyone truly being this stupid.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
I took a 5 week cycle of Sustevol. Pct Novedex-xt for 4 weeks 2 caps a night. Sustevol was awesome. I gained 13 lbs of lean mass. Did it on a high protien diet so I got real lean mass. Going to take a cycle of anEvol in a bout 2 months.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I took a 5 week cycle of Sustevol. post cycle therapy Novedex-xt for 4 weeks 2 caps a night. Sustevol was awesome. I gained 13 lbs of lean mass. Did it on a high protien diet so I got real lean mass. Going to take a cycle of anEvol in a bout 2 months.
for th elove of god tell me u took liver support and more than novadedx for pct?

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
yes, ofcourse, I did a bottle of liver rx 3 times a day and a bottle od milk thistle and I'm still taking it.
I got a question? how many caps of Novedex should I be taking before bed? I have been taking 2 and strength is stil prety good.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
yes, ofcourse, I did a bottle of liver rx 3 times a day and a bottle od milk thistle and I'm still taking it.
I got a question? how many caps of Novedex should I be taking before bed? I have been taking 2 and strength is stil prety good.
Pfff

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I took a 5 week cycle of Sustevol. post cycle therapy Novedex-xt for 4 weeks 2 caps a night. Sustevol was awesome. I gained 13 lbs of lean mass. Did it on a high protien diet so I got real lean mass. Going to take a cycle of anEvol in a bout 2 months.
PM a guy named Metroba on these forums. He will talk you out of Anevol. Its to my understanding that he got ****ed hard by that stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2
srx600 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 6