Mass Fx?

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
:clean: Can someone shoot me with sum knowledge on Mass FX. i hear its great and all and read about all articles on it...but what about its side effects? Wood effects? Plz help im contemplating on wheter or not i should oder it...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
its good ****, thats about all u need to know, lol jk, when i took it i didnt notice any negative side effects

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it and Hyperdrol right now. No sides. No increase in acne - which is awesome.

Very nice strength gains. Good pumps (have had better - but this lends towards increased strength).

Good stuff.

RB12

RB12

Awards
stacked mfx+hyperdrol (v1) for 4 weeks, here was my review. I liked the stack:

Strength: 10/10
I am thuroughly impressed with the strength increases on this stack. I was using no creatine products during this stack and saw some fantastic strength boost. It just seemed to keep coming during each workout.

Vascularity: 8/10
I don't find too many products that give me a lot fo increase in vascularity and I really get "pumped" from working out. While I did note a nice feeling of fullness throughout the day, I will adress that below.

Muscle Hardness: 9/10
I had really good muscle fullness/hardness throughout the day. I felt like I had a just done a moderate workout all day long. This is a nice perk, makes you feel powerful all the time ;)

Endurance
Splitting this into the catagories of aerobic (cardio) endurance and anaerobic (lifting) endurance. The aerobic endurance was moderate (6/10). While some days I felt like I had somewhat of an increase, most days it just seeemed moderate, but never hindered. As for anaerobic endruance, I think this was slightly increased (8/10). I always had the energy to get through my workout and felt great finishing it up.

Internal Feelings
I had a few days of feeling more aggressive (alpha male as AX terms it), but for the most part I don't really feel that I had too much of an effect on my mood. I did note some lethargic feeling during my log, but I think that was due to the slight illness I caught midway through the stack. I felt good most days, though

Recomp: 9/10
I am really impressed with the recomp effects of this stack. I put on a few pounds and lost some on my waste. This is really a good friend to those of you actively trying to recomp

Side Effects
I really did not experience any noticeable sides from this stack. I addressed the lethargic feeling above, but generally, sleep was good, internal well-being was good and all dwarfed by the strength and recomp gains.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Is Mass FX or Hyperdrol ok to be taken by someone my age? Or should I still wait.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is Mass FX or Hyperdrol ok to be taken by someone my age? Or should I still wait.

Your test levels shouldn't be an issue at your age and till keep being optimal for awhile. I'd just take creatine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NOTHING is ok to be taken at your age!:nono:

EAT, EAT, LIFT, EAT, EAT!
x2..no offense at all bro, but you really don't need supplements at this stage in the game, you would only be hurting yourself and risking messing something up for the rest of your life.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I see things a little differently...Whey, Creatine, Aminos...all cool for a 15 y/o IMO.

Something like MassFX or anything that increases test levels wait until your atleast 18.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Thankx alot bro...so Hyperdrol is a deff. need?

stacked mfx+hyperdrol (v1) for 4 weeks, here was my review. I liked the stack:

Strength: 10/10
I am thuroughly impressed with the strength increases on this stack. I was using no creatine products during this stack and saw some fantastic strength boost. It just seemed to keep coming during each workout.

Vascularity: 8/10
I don't find too many products that give me a lot fo increase in vascularity and I really get "pumped" from working out. While I did note a nice feeling of fullness throughout the day, I will adress that below.

Muscle Hardness: 9/10
I had really good muscle fullness/hardness throughout the day. I felt like I had a just done a moderate workout all day long. This is a nice perk, makes you feel powerful all the time ;)

Endurance
Splitting this into the catagories of aerobic (cardio) endurance and anaerobic (lifting) endurance. The aerobic endurance was moderate (6/10). While some days I felt like I had somewhat of an increase, most days it just seeemed moderate, but never hindered. As for anaerobic endruance, I think this was slightly increased (8/10). I always had the energy to get through my workout and felt great finishing it up.

Internal Feelings
I had a few days of feeling more aggressive (alpha male as AX terms it), but for the most part I don't really feel that I had too much of an effect on my mood. I did note some lethargic feeling during my log, but I think that was due to the slight illness I caught midway through the stack. I felt good most days, though

Recomp: 9/10
I am really impressed with the recomp effects of this stack. I put on a few pounds and lost some on my waste. This is really a good friend to those of you actively trying to recomp

Side Effects
I really did not experience any noticeable sides from this stack. I addressed the lethargic feeling above, but generally, sleep was good, internal well-being was good and all dwarfed by the strength and recomp gains.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thankx alot bro...so Hyperdrol is a deff. need?
I had brought up this question last week about running Mass FX as a standalone without the Hyperdrol (AI). No one seems to know how it'll work as a standalone, so its sorta up in the air...atleast that's the response I got when I inquery about this.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
:bb3: hey man u wanna get big? at 15 dnt mess with ur test levels considering youll need them later on...lol

~Creatine,BCAA's,WHEY and your set...
Cell-Tech Hardcore(creatine) is the ****! i packed on sum mass and up'd my bench by about 20lbs. roughly around a months time...and kept my gains.

EAT!! :pizza:

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I had brought up this question last week about running Mass FX as a standalone without the Hyperdrol (AI). No one seems to know how it'll work as a standalone, so its sorta up in the air...atleast that's the response I got when I inquery about this.
I used it as a standalone and actually really liked it.

I personally see it as the best natty test booster I've used.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
In terms of size...a good 3-4 lbs in a month.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used it as a standalone and actually really liked it.

I personally see it as the best natty test booster I've used.
Ive seen a lot of people call it the best natural supplement for mass they've ever used.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
In terms of size...a good 3-4 lbs in a month.
Did you notice any side effects? ABout 2 months ago i ran a cycle of Masterdrol and PCT with Myogen X. Got great strength gains, and my aggresion levels sky-rocketed, but lost sum libido, enough to which left me limp for awhle. Which is, what im exactly not looking for with Mass FX. Whats your opinion?

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yup 4 caps per day...it's kinda expensive for my tastes...but I was curious and I gave it a try

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you notice any side effects? ABout 2 months ago i ran a cycle of Masterdrol and post cycle therapy with Myogen X. Got great strength gains, and my aggresion levels sky-rocketed, but lost sum libido, enough to which left me limp for awhle. Which is, what im exactly not looking for with Mass FX. Whats your opinion?
MassFX will promote a healthy libido, no worries there!

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice any side effects? ABout 2 months ago i ran a cycle of Masterdrol and post cycle therapy with Myogen X. Got great strength gains, and my aggresion levels sky-rocketed, but lost sum libido, enough to which left me limp for awhle. Which is, what im exactly not looking for with Mass FX. Whats your opinion?
what was your total PCT protocol?

the only negative side effect i saw was some acne. but i break out anytime i mess with my hormonal levels.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
what was your total post cycle therapy protocol?

the only negative side effect i saw was some acne. but i break out anytime i mess with my hormonal levels.
I ran the Masterdrol at 3caps a Day and the MyogenX and 9caps a Day.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Mass FX requires PCT either.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you can just run Mass FX on its own with nothing.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't referencing PCT for massfx...you don't need it.

But you ran a piss poor post cycle therapy for Masterdrol...thats your problem. You're HPTA is shutdown.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im about to run a mass fx, hyperdrol and retain stack. I have 129 days before football starts, whats the best way to run this stack? i see the 12 week plan but i kinda wana not just be on nothing for the last couple weeks before football. also can i incorporate x factor into it somehow?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im about to run a mass fx, hyperdrol and retain stack. I have 129 days before football starts, whats the best way to run this stack? i see the 12 week plan but i kinda wana not just be on nothing for the last couple weeks before football. also can i incorporate x factor into it somehow?
129 days.

What I would do...

8 weeks of Hyperdrol, MassFX MS, and Retain = 60 days

2 bottles of X-Factor = 50 days (Here you could even add MassFX or something the last 30 days for added benefit)

Thats pretty close to your days youre looking for, and using all the supplements you are wanting to use.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
NO! NOPE! NADA!

there is NO PCT recommended nor required for MassFX.
lol, the amount of times i see you answer this same question ^^

MFX MAX and MFX is the shiznit though. Definately a permanent place in my supplement cupboard.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, the amount of times i see you answer this same question ^^

MFX MAX and MFX is the shiznit though. Definately a permanent place in my supplement cupboard.
OMG yes! I see that question so many times each day that I decided to switch a couple of my siggies on different forums just to say NO PCT w/ MFX & HX2!!!! It's potent, folks, but it doesn't need PCT!! :blink::twisted::trout:

Definitely liked both of them. My next project may to be mixing new and old formulas together for a few weeks and see what it feels like. Should be killer! (I don't really know...just have that 1/2 bottle of the original and I need something to do with it!) :lol:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OMG yes! I see that question so many times each day that I decided to switch a couple of my siggies on different forums just to say NO PCT w/ MFX & HX2!!!! It's potent, folks, but it doesn't need PCT!! :blink::twisted::trout:

Definitely liked both of them. My next project may to be mixing new and old formulas together for a few weeks and see what it feels like. Should be killer! (I don't really know...just have that 1/2 bottle of the original and I need something to do with it!) :lol:
If I only I had a bottle of MassFX MS for everytime Ive seen that question...

Id be hyoooge:bb:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so thats only a break of 20 days between the two? i just ordered the hyperdrol, retain and mass fx combo and i guess thats 4 weeks? how should i dose that?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im obviously gonna buy more of it but just getting started

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

didn't i already say it doesn't need PCT? tim, why do you always feel the need to repeat what i say?

Looks like i got my own mini-me (but a MUCH LARGER version) :toofunny:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so thats only a break of 20 days between the two? i just ordered the hyperdrol, retain and mass fx combo and i guess thats 4 weeks? how should i dose that?
Yes thats 4 weeks if you ordered 1 bottle of each.

Just dose them at the bottle recommendations, or per the UMC dosing protocol depending on how long you want to run it?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
no but is a break of 20 days good enough between starting the mass fx and x factor again

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no but is a break of 20 days good enough between starting the mass fx and x factor again
You could push it back another 10 days if you want to make it a full month.

If you do that you still fall within your time frame.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
HYPERDROL MASS FX MS RETAIN 2 X-FACTOR
WEEK 1 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 2 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 3 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 4 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 5 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 6 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 7 4 caps 4 caps 1 cap
WEEK 8 4 caps 4 caps 2 cap
WEEK 9 2 cap
WEEK 10 2 cap
WEEK 11
WEEK 12 1 GRAM
WEEK 13 1 GRAM
WEEK 14 1 GRAM
WEEK 15 4 caps 1 GRAM
WEEK 16 4 caps 1 GRAM
WEEK 17 4 caps 1 GRAM
WEEK 18 4 caps 1 GRAM

THIS IS WHAT I GOT PLANNED AND BY 1 GRAMS IM REFERRING TO AA IN THE THE BULK X FACTOR. IS THE RETAIN TOO LITTLE? IM TRYING TO STRECTH ONE BOTTLE OF IT, I REALLY DONT HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME WITH FAT. IM 9.4%

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry For Some Reason The Spacing Didnt Go With That So It Isnt In Perfect Columns

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
9 And 10 Are 2 Caps Of Retain And Then The Last 4 Weeks Is The Mass Fx And The X Factor

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That should work.

The Retain dosing should be fine as well. If you feel the need to lean out more you can always up the dose and be fine, but if you dont need it, no need to take more than you need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0