Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey ,

I can benifit from your brains. I got a product that has
6 -Bromodione and as I said Im anabolic free and like to stay that way. Is 6 -Bromodione an AI? from what I understand it is. Would you consider 6 -Bromodione an anabolic or "un-natural? I am kind of hesitate about using it and could use some assistance here from more knoweldgable source(s).

Here's the write-up.. 6 -Bromodione is the same thing in ALRI's Restore. I used Nolvadex XT from Gaspari 13 months ago, that was an AI and I didnt like it at all. Any expirience with it is wlecomed.

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

1) 6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

2) 6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call it an anabolic. It's just an AI, so not something that will cause a variation in your endogenous hormone production.

But I think if you want to remain "natural" according to what many athletics require, it would not be allowed.

SCDiesel23

Awards
6-bromo is synthetic. I'm not sure if this is for personal reasons you want to do this, but you will not find 6-bromo in nature.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=29098&hl=bromoandrostenedione

From Pat in that thread:
other 6alpha halogenated androstenes (6alpha fluoro, 6alpha chloro) have anabolic androgenic activity.

I strongly suspect the 6alpha bromo would too, since in the the 4-halo series of testosterones all 3 halogen substitutions are effective

so you would want to stay away from 6alpha-bromoandrostenedione if your goal is HPTA recovery

however, the beta isomers appear pretty weak as androgens

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=29098&hl=bromoandrostenedione

From Pat in that thread:
other 6alpha halogenated androstenes (6alpha fluoro, 6alpha chloro) have anabolic androgenic activity.

I strongly suspect the 6alpha bromo would too, since in the the 4-halo series of testosterones all 3 halogen substitutions are effective

so you would want to stay away from 6alpha-bromoandrostenedione if your goal is HPTA recovery

however, the beta isomers appear pretty weak as androgens
Interesting, I didn't know that, and even heard recommendations of using this in PCT. While this is just a suspicion, hopefully someone can actually come forward with evidence.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thnks The Crowned. I know Pat. I trust his knowledge=)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
So if it effects your HPTA recovery why would it be promoted as restoring natural hormone balance as in AX Advanced PCT?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I didn't know that, and even heard recommendations of using this in post cycle therapy. While this is just a suspicion, hopefully someone can actually come forward with evidence.
if you finish the thread a lot of people are convinced that this activity will barely register.

As an AI ive used it and its very good, much better than rebound/novodex.

for bromo i tried rebound reloaded and alri restore.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey guys,

I actually just started a Rebound Reloaded/Activate cycle which I am logging. This thread definitely caught my attention. RR has the 6-bromo in it, as you all know. Since I'm not taking it as PCT, just as a little boost for my training, do you think that I'll be suppressed after I get off this stack?

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
A smilar discussion is being held in another thread in this section.

I would link it but cannot figure how to create the link sorry.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Hey ,

I can benifit from your brains. I got a product that has
6 -Bromodione and as I said Im anabolic free and like to stay that way. Is 6 -Bromodione an AI? from what I understand it is. Would you consider 6 -Bromodione an anabolic or "un-natural? I am kind of hesitate about using it and could use some assistance here from more knoweldgable source(s).

Here's the write-up.. 6 -Bromodione is the same thing in ALRI's Restore. I used Nolvadex XT from Gaspari 13 months ago, that was an AI and I didnt like it at all. Any expirience with it is wlecomed.

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

1) 6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

2) 6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?
Man it must suck to be anabolic free, how do u make any gains

food is anabolic, carbs are anabolic, and so on

i know what u meant i just wanted to poke fun for a sec

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man it must suck to be anabolic free, how do u make any gains

food is anabolic, carbs are anabolic, and so on

i know what u meant i just wanted to poke fun for a sec
we have a smart one here ehhhh....thats good do you know anything about Generic Labz 6-Bromo, if its the alpha type?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 3
just93 Supplements 1
Supplements 3
Nightwanderer Anabolics 30
Supplements 1