Just ordered my Leviathan, any stacking ideas?

N

NeedMass

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Leviathan, im trying to lean up a little by loosing some abdominal fat and loose body fat all around. Is there any good products i should stack with this to increase the results??

C

chaos92287

Awards
leviathan/incarnate/rpm/clout is a sick stack...if you can handle it

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i wanna try leviathan/dcp/rpm/incarnate/ragnorak. it'll most likely be two stacks or all one big stack i haven't decided yet. but i'm running the rpm first to find out what that does alone.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
many say stacked with rpm this is insane

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bro, if I were you. I would add a cortisol blocker to this. I hate that on this board this is often forgotten, but for abdominal fat --- this is a gem. Having said that, your ideal "fat loss" stack would look like this:

Reduce XT (SNS)
Leviathan
DCP
Incarnate

Reason I add incarnate is you probably will need something (non-stim, bc you really don't want to overload on stims) to really help you add muscle while losing this fat, aka-->anabolic, which Incarnate is, you will notice a huge difference in being able to push out those last few reps of each set, and those last few exercises at the end of your workout therefore increasing your total muscular output for that session --->therefore leading to more lean muscle mass added.

If you would have any questions as far as dosing either of these...head over to the PAL sub-forum and we could discuss.:cheers:

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
BlackJack got the right idea! :p I actually started leviathan also but am waiting on my bottle of Incarnate which should be here in about a day so Ill be trying the RPM/LEV/INCARNATE stack :p which i hope will shed some body fat...im at around 9-10% now and my goal is like 5-6%