• Poll closed .
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you are making supplement choices, do you stick with stacks that have continuously worked for you or do you try something/the newest products?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i try to test product first and compare with othres reviews, if im low in cash @ the time of that product realese i wait for the reviews . but most of the time i buy new products to finf out for my self how they feel

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If something works for me I stick with it unless I see or hear about something that looks or sounds better then if it turns out to be better then I'll do that.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Not big on being a test subject, stick with good food and try new delivery methods of already established stuff.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I like to try new things and go from there. I am also a supplement whore.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am debating on running either XF or Anagen/Fenotest again. I absolutely love the A/F stack, which I have said on many occasions, but XF has had my curiosity for a few years now.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a mix of the two: a semi-whore.

I always like to use what I know works, but if something comes along that has me sold.....well....I'll give it a shot.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty much a use the Tried and True kind of guy but its basiclly for the reason that theres only 3 or 4 supplements that have caught my eye and are imo worth (just personally) trying at this time.

Ive used powerful in the past and loved it so I have the sense that I would love to try powerful and anabolic pump for a next stack. Besides powerful the only other supplement that has caught my eye would be X-Factor so its hard for me to say I try many new supplements. This is probably accounted to all the positive feedback (continued and varied positive feedback) that X-Factor has recieved so Im sur ein the future there will be more that I want to try.

However with protein I truely am just a use the same one over and over. GF Pro + Anabolic Innovations + True Protein ~ that will forever be a constant.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok Rodja I will give my opinion, since I know thats what you were waiting for.

I usually stick to what works as far as the basics --- whey/multi/food/ZMA.

Aside from that I am def. open to trying new things, but I wont buy something until I have talked to respectable people, get their opinions the go googling for myself ;)

There are exceptions though. There are a few companies that I feel have proven themselves as far as when they put something out, you can bet its best in biz. For lack of stirring up un-needed controversy I will reserve that list for myself.:cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I like to stick with a proven stack, but at the same time I don't want to miss a oppertunity to prove another stack.

The bottom line, I go back to what works, and on some cases I will find a new tool to add to my supplement arsenal.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a mix of the two: a semi-whore.

I always like to use what I know works, but if something comes along that has me sold.....well....I'll give it a shot.
im the exact same whey. :wave: hi, im a supp whore:cheers:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have my"tried and true list"; But I also like to try new things just to see if they are better. It also explains why I have a pantry full of stuff.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Rodja I will give my opinion, since I know thats what you were waiting for.

I usually stick to what works as far as the basics --- whey/multi/food/ZMA.

Aside from that I am def. open to trying new things, but I wont buy something until I have talked to respectable people, get their opinions the go googling for myself ;)

There are exceptions though. There are a few companies that I feel have proven themselves as far as when they put something out, you can bet its best in biz. For lack of stirring up un-needed controversy I will reserve that list for myself.:cheers:
Damn matt, you took the words out of my mouth lol. That's how I am pretty much, although unlike some others I don't stick to any tried and true other than those 4 you mentioned because I haven't found any supps that I absolutely need. I've done creatine and BA and might be sticking with those for a few months once I figure out my fall supp regime. I'm also waiting for PSlin , was going to try AP but I figure I'll wait just a bit longer for this.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Note to self: when questioning whore status, need only refer to credit card and "supplement cupboard". Note to members: if you have one or more cupboards/closets/drawers for supplements you are a whore.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I usually stick with ingredients that work, sometimes I'll try a new product that has some of the same ingredients with a couple of new ones. If I'm feeling froggy though I may go for something completely new :afro: