I need more muscle mass

alexv305

Awards
Hey everyone! Im new to the forum and I had a few questions to ask. Ive been working out for about 7 years and I feel like I could be bigger. I have been reading a lot about Superdrol and S-Drol. I think those are a little to harsh for my tastes. I wanted something mild, but that will show great results. I was reading about Mass Tabs, but theres not many reviews on those. I will search for some more answers. My mind is really thinking about H-Drol by fast action right now. I heard people are getting good results with minimal side effects. I have some Formadrol Extreme that I can use as my post cycle therapy but I still need some liver support like Milk Thistle and a Multi Vitamin or something like that. I have tried creatine, protein, nitric oxide supplements, and basically everything on the market that IS legal. lol!

I really need some recommendations on PCT and liver support.

Help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
The only prohormone i ever used was old school andro. I had outstanding results from a stack of Mass fx, jungle warfare and retain2. I would use the search function for PCT there will be tons of posts on the subject. You are going to need a Serm when your done. If it was me i would also run a supplement like liver longer, or perfect cycle. I would use Now nutritions hawthorn berry, and co enzym q10. I would also make sure to have my blood work checked pre and post cycle to ensure you are returning to baseline. There are many other on the board 1 million times more experienced that me with prohormones. If you check out the steroid section they may be able to help you alittle more.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
.. Incarnate I heard a buncha good things about, actually just started it today.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
like machine said, your going to need a SERM, search and u can find these. a lot of people use tomoxifin citrate also called nolvadex (not to be confused with novedex XT) formadrol is a good start but search for the SERM too. for liver support, get some milk thistle. hope this helps a little

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey i am just finishing up a 8 week run of mass =fx from axtreme. Does anyone know whats good to run now? The mass-fx was fairly good for me. I just ran it alone. Now i wanna keep liftin all summer and want to try something thats decent or better than that. Also want to try to keep it safe.
thanks

MMind_JLT

Awards
I just finished my PCT for a h-50 cylce and it was excellent.
Don't forget about the Serm(Torem was mine) and if you can add some Activate to your formadrol it would be good.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Try epistane. Ive got a bottle waiting for me when my injury is better so dont know first hand, but from what ive read from everywhere else its not harsh like s drol or anything and not really much side effects off it.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Try epistane. Ive got a bottle waiting for me when my injury is better so dont know first hand, but from what ive read from everywhere else its not harsh like s drol or anything and not really much side effects off it.
Now, I can understand using a Serm for Epistane, but not for Mass FX or Jungle Warfare. Those are supposed to be herbal and non-hormonal, so why run a Serm for those?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
anyone have any idea on what i should use after doin mass fx for 8 weeks? Is it safe to use phera-plex ? or need a waiting period? thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As this is non hormonal I would just wait 1 month = 4 weeks with no kind of stack / ph's

Usual time is: Amount of time on cycle x 2 = time off of cycle. So if you're on for 4 weeks you would be off for 8.

semper60003

Awards
more mass, i tell you what, the best thing you can do is is lift heavy and just annhialate protein.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
hey i am just finishing up a 8 week run of mass =fx from axtreme. Does anyone know whats good to run now? The mass-fx was fairly good for me. I just ran it alone. Now i wanna keep liftin all summer and want to try something thats decent or better than that. Also want to try to keep it safe.
thanks
Take a look at ALR Industries JW/BAM/Pro-Anabol/Restore stack. It is receiving great reviews. Also, it may still be on sale.

Another stack would be mixing Powerful and Leviathan, and or Incarnate. RPM is also something to look at.

This will keep you vary busy for the rest of the summer.

Last edited: