RPM with reset AD

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I know my adrenal glands are spent. It all started back in 99 when i had my first run with ECA. Before i knew it i was drinking a gallon of coffee a day. I have lowered my stimulant intake alot. I have not taken ECA in years. My question is will i still be able to see benifits of Reset while taking RPM ? I have cut out all other forms of caffeine?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know my adrenal glands are spent. It all started back in 99 when i had my first run with ECA. Before i knew it i was drinking a gallon of coffee a day. I have lowered my stimulant intake alot. I have not taken ECA in years. My question is will i still be able to see benifits of Reset while taking RPM ? I have cut out all other forms of caffeine?
Yes- I was able to cut my RPM dosage in half when I started taking R-AD- you will notice it the first day....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here, cut down to 3 pills a day rather than 5 now!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
One thing i am definatly liking is that i feel good all day long. No being tired all morning.. no after lunch crash and after work crash.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's it going TM?
Going great Dirk, the Reset AD really has kicked up the stim effect for me of RPM, and I am getting some pretty hard wood as of late! Even my girlfreind said she noticed it! Gonna update my log tonight, so keep an eye out! When am I gonna rep for the best company out there!!!!??????:clean:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hahaha friendly competition never hurt anyone

However I believe themyth was referring to Fizogen!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear and MRI!!!! ..... how would one go about applying.... if they wanted to.... you know, I got a friend who might be interested.....

LOL

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going great Dirk, the Reset AD really has kicked up the stim effect for me of RPM, and I am getting some pretty hard wood as of late! Even my girlfreind said she noticed it! Gonna update my log tonight, so keep an eye out! When am I gonna rep for the best company out there!!!!??????:clean:
YHPM

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've been taking reset ad at 3 a day(after giving 2 a try for about a week) and just rpm as my only stimulant, and honestly it really doesn't seem like it's done much. i had high hopes for both these products but i'm dosing up to 6 rpm and only noticing a little boost. i'm not knockin either of these products as they have been proven effective by others, but i have been basically unresponsive
You may be a non-responder- at least to the stim part of RPM- the Reset should have helped quite a bit, b/c after being on RPM for 15 weeks- the stim part started to wane for me as well, but once I started R-AD, I was able to halve to the dose and get even better results!!

You may want to try some regular ol' L-Tyrosine- it can help restore tired adrenals as well, plus it is dirt cheap.....

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I used to take 5 or 6 RPM pre workout, but when I started Reset it went down to 4....I think its a great combo

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was referring to Muscle Tech guys, jeez cmon, you can't beat there top of the line inovation, like NanoVapor!:icon_lol: