PSlin-Anabolic Pump Superior Growth OMG stack---testers NEEDED!!

Pslin/Anabolic pump "superior growth stack"

The stack you do not want your competition to know about!

Natural Healthy Super Powerful anabolics, the stack that should be part of Everyone’s arsenal!

I need testers that will log the stack on AnabolicMinds and not just the ordinary tester; I want the skeptics and the supplement professionals to apply. I want this stack to be subjected to the ultimate scrutiny. I want you to believe it WILL NOT WORK

Who wants in!

Qualifications:

Here?s what we are looking for:

1) Before/After Pictures are a must.
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project.
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.

Deadline:

The deadline for selection is exactly 1 week from the date of this thread. Upon selection, testing will begin within 2 weeks, to be completed in 1 month.

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?

What training method are you currently using?

What is your current diet?

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)?

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding?

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?

What supplements are you currently using?
-----------------------------------------------------------

P-Slin by Pure Supplements/USPlabs

To widen the market appeal and to expand USPLabs past it's current horizons, we have decided to branch out the company to produce a new line of products called PURE SUPPLEMENTS. This line will be owned and operated by USPLabs with a different flair, and focus on several single and double ingredient products designed to maximize your efforts in and out of the gym environment. PURE SUPPLEMENTS will have it's own website, it's own marketing team, and it"s own line of products.

To properly launch our premium new brand, we are proud to bring you PURE's brand new flagship product. We call it P-Slin. You will remember it as one of the best you?ve used.

P-Slin represents the next big leap in pre-workout supplementation. We want you to see it, use it, and feel it first hand. I can go on and on about the endless benefits of using P-Slin, but in the end, talk is cheap. P-Slin will be on the market in 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the most, this much we know. At the same time, we at USPLabs would like to actively sponsor 5 testing threads for this supplement. What we are looking for are able-bodied, experienced weight lifters who have had extensive experience in supplementation usage. What we will supply is enough P-Slin for 1 month, all to be used prior to your training sessions or first thing in the morning.

What Does P-Slin Do?

A: P-slin is a unique pre-workout supplement designed to maximize carb uptake into the muscles. It?s main ingredient serves as the shuttle that preferentially delivers pre-workout carbs directly to where they matter the most: your muscles. With this preferential treatment of muscle cells as opposed to fat cells, the end user will experience a pump like no other. Along with the pumps comes incredible vascularity, the kind you will feel and see. All this is done without the usage of NO components used in other products. We are not against NO product usage by any means, but since none is in P-Slin, an additional NO product can be used in combination to produce even more mind-blowing pumps (if you so desire).

For the end user, P-Slin is the next big weapon for your ever growing arsenal in this war against genetics. P-Slin, much like it?s cousin Anabolic Pump, helps your body process nutrients much more efficiently than it would on it's own. To grow, we must cover every single angle, whether it be cortisol, testosterone, gh, or insulin. The end goal is to help our bodies overcome as many genetic shortcomings as possible so it start to resemble the efficiency of someone with more advanced genetic traits. One such trait is a more positive nutrient partitioning effect, which dictates what goes to grow muscle and what goes to be stored as fat. P-Slin levels the playing field a little bit for those of us who doesn?t quite have the ability to partition nutrients the way we want to. After all, who cares if we eat 5k in calories and put on 10lbs in the process, if 7 of it is in the form of fat?

What is in P-Slin?

A: P-Slin is a very simple product. It uses few ingredients to deliver maximum benefits.. It is not a kitchen-sink product with dozens of minor ingredients thrown in. The active ingredients in P-Slin are engineered extracts of Lagerstroemia speciosa and Gymnestra sylvestre. This is the essence of Anabolic Pump without the other ingredients to slow down the fast-acting purpose of this product. P-Slin is designed to work fast, to work efficiently, and to work simply.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this testing is only for bodybuilders?. I don't think I can test anyway since I am taking JW and soon BAM but I still want to try this product as soon as it comes out.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I am extremely active in the local bodybuilding and powerlifting community, and work with many people constantly asking my advice on proper supplementation, diet, and training. I am also pessimistic about virtually all supplements, and have a hard time giving money for products I feel have no tangible effects. I am very critical of the supplements I put in my body, and would love to have the opportunity to test out some cutting edge supplements and help the community decide whether or not their real world effects are worth the money.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? - Jungle warfare, Bad Ass Mass, ON whey protein, DCP, Glutamine, Ephedra, animal pak, fish oil/flax oil.

What training method are you currently using? Moderate volume 5x per week split. I train 3 sets of 4 exercises for all bodyparts with all sets to complete failure with the inclusion of forced reps

What is your current diet? 400-500g protein from bison steak, top sirloin, chicken breast, tuna, and whey, 50-200g carbs per day (I cycle my carbohydrates) primarily from oats and broccoli, 70g Fat from lean red meats and natural peanut butter and EFA supplements.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? I am 16 weeks out from a natural bodybuilding show, and am at the end of a very clean bulk. I have been seriously dieting for 2 weeks. I'm a very lean 217 right now at 5'10"
How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 5 years.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? I want to win my Natural show in 16 weeks, and then take the winter/spring off, and do a NPC show next summer at a contest weight of 240

What supplements are you currently using? I'm currently taking DCP 3x per day, Multi-vitamin, Whey protein, Casein protein.

Here is a link to a thread with some pictures of me a couple months ago at 235. I will take and post newer ones if requested. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/61666-hardtothecores-back-19y.html

Here are some new pics of me taken today after 4 low carb days.... cold and not my best, but you get the idea

Last edited:

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/members/?p=subscribe&id=2

^^^^^^link to our Newsletter^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First run in about 20 days sold direct from USPlabs website at discounted price. You have to sign up for the newsletter.

We hate spam just as much as the next guy. We only send out the newsletter to offer First runs and big savings on USPlabs supplements.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I am extremely active in the local bodybuilding and powerlifting community, and work with many people constantly asking my advice on proper supplementation, diet, and training. I am also pessimistic about virtually all supplements, and have a hard time giving money for products I feel have no tangible effects.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? - Jungle warfare, Bad Ass Mass, ON whey protein, DCP, Glutamine, Ephedra, animal pak, fish oil/flax oil.

What training method are you currently using? Moderate volume 5x per week split. I train 3 sets of 4 exercises for all bodyparts with all sets to complete failure with the inclusion of forced reps
What is your current diet? 400-500g protein from bison steak, top sirloin, chicken breast, tuna, and whey, 50-200g carbs per day (I cycle my carbohydrates) primarily from oats and broccoli, 70g Fat from lean red meats and natural peanut butter and EFA supplements.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? I am 16 weeks out from a natural bodybuilding show, and am at the end of a very clean bulk. I have been seriously dieting for 2 weeks. I'm a very lean 217 right now at 5'10"

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? I want to win my Natural show in 16 weeks, and then take the winter/spring off, and do a NPC show next summer at a contest weight of 240

What supplements are you currently using? I'm currently taking DCP 3x per day, Multi-vitamin, Whey protein, Casein protein.

Here is a link to a thread with some pictures of me a couple months ago at 235. I will take and post newer ones if requested. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/61666-hardtothecores-back-19y.html

Your are only 19 and your a big guy. You are not allowed to get any bigger!. Let us wimpy old guys have a chance!!!. Hahaha!.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I am not a bodybuilder per se, lifting is a vital part of my training. I am always looking for supplements that help with strength, recovery, and overall performance

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I should be selected not only because of my high reputation on this board, but also because it is a challenge for me to find the perfect equilibrium of carbs in my diet. I have previously used AP before and had solid results despite being in a slight caloric deficit.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? WPI, BCAAs, Anagen, Fenotest, Hyperdrol X2, Jungle Warfare, Pro-Anabol, AP, RPM, Activate, Poseidon, fish oil, multi, DCP, SesaThin

What training method are you currently using? My current training method a hybrid of the Max-OT and Westside programs. I train with limited volume and with high intensity, but I also do dynamic training to help with power in addition to strength.

What is your current diet? My current diet is 40/40/20; because of all of my training, I eat about 3000 kcals/day. My diet is rather bland is composed of primarily eggs, beef, cottage cheese, tuna, oats, red potatoes, pasta, fruits, and vegetables.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? I am in a recomping stage.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 5 years

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? My short term goal is to lose ~8 lbs of fat and add ~4 lbs of LBM. My long term goal is to maintain as much muscle and the least amount of fat on my physique and still be able to make weight for MMA (170).

What supplements are you currently using? I am currently testing a Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol stack for ALRI, which will be over in 2 weeks. In addition to that stack, I am using WPI, BCAAs, and fish oil.

Past Logs:
DCP
Hyperdrol X2
JW/PA (current)

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id enter as id LOVE to try this and the requirements are not hard, but im "on" and im using anabolic pump right now. USP if this is cool with yall id love to test it out for you guys, if not its cool and good luck to the testers!

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? You said you are looking for skeptics and after my run of Anabolic Pump, I would say I'm a bit skeptic about this product. I didn't notice the effects that I read most were seeing from Anabolic Pump. I am on a very regimented program and would have no problem keeping a very detailed log if selected.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Anabolic Pump, Super Cissus, Fish oil, Sesamin

What training method are you currently using? DC Training

What is your current diet? High protein and fat with low carbs.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Cutting

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 6 years

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? I have no interest in competing, but I am always trying to better my body through bodybuilding.

What supplements are you currently using? Super Cissus, Fish oil, Sesamin

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too. :)

Who wants in! Um.....I do. :)

Qualifications:

1) Before/After Pictures are a must. No problem
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated. okay. I finish my JW/Pro-A log in a week.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project. okay.
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable. no problem here
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing. okay, this is my last week on JW/Pro-A
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here. I like to think I've got this covered
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects. okay
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project. none currently anticipated
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate. okay, but I guess I'd have to make sure it was okay with my gym. Sometimes they can be weird about these type of things.

Deadline:

The deadline for selection is exactly 1 week from the date of this thread. Upon selection, testing will begin within 2 weeks, to be completed in 1 month.

Application:

I'm a kid-size version of Mr. Aries! I kid, I kid. :D I not a "horn tooter" so I"ll basically just say that I think I can be objective and products that I put in my body and will give an honest review.
What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? JW, Pro- A, Shock Therapy, SyntheSIZE, Xtend, Pure Vitargo, WPI, WPC, Casein, Purple Wraath, Adrenaline, Venom Hyperdrive, RPM and Im sure others I can't think of right now.

What training method are you currently using? It's varied but emphasizes whole body movements and a push/pull philosophy

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
    [*]During WO- BCAA's
    [*]PostWO - WMS, EAA's
    [*]Semi PostWO - WPI
    [*]Snack- sometimes 3 hardboiled eggs
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat with vegetable (usually broccoli or green beans
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat with vegetable (usually broccoli or green beans
    [*]Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
    [*]Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, Oats, 1-2 tbsp flax oil
What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? lean bulk

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? since college

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? to possibly compete in some fitness comps and maybe model (but i don't think I'm good looking enough. oh well :) )

What supplements are you currently using? JW, Pro-A, WPI, Casein, WPC, BCAA's/EAA's, PreWO Creatine/NO, Vitargo, Multi, Beta Alanine, Cissus. I think that pretty much covers my current regime.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Answer to Q's 1-9 - OK With all!

I have kept careful logs in the past (Just finished my BA log at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html ) and would be willing to give regular and careful updates. I also am very careful about my nutrition, keep a food log and track my cals, and would be willing to follow rigid high-carb guidelines to maximize the effectiveness of PSlin.

SMASH, Beta-Alanine, Cit Malate, CEE, WPC & WPI, Casein, Multi, Fish & Flax, BCAA, Xtend, RPM, probably some others I've sampled too

Did basic 4x8's last log, but am now switching into maximal lifting , working on >90% lifts.

Meals every 2-3 hours, following Precision Nutrition guidelines almost. I do a solid meal 1 hour pre-WO and supps 30minutes before. During my workout I take some BCAA's, Cit-Malate. Post workout is Milk+ WPI + Oats, followed by a solid meal 45 minutes afterwards. Pre-bed meal is usually tuna, occasionally cottage cheese or a cassein protein.

The meals every 2-3 hours always have a lean protein and carbs. I do the once-a-week cooking method, and have a freezer full of Freezer containers which makes my housemates think I'm part obsessive compulsive lol. Usually chicken/ground beef with some canned beans and diced up veggies in some spices... mmm damn good.

Bulking although only about 400cals over maintenance to avoid fat gains, but am still maintaing a quite low BF.

About 3 years with 6 months off to an injury, and two summers due to travelling.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?
Short-term goal is to break a plateau with my Barbell bench, and the >90% method is getting it done. Long Term goals is to consistently put on ideally about 1.5 lbs lean muscle mass per month for the next year or two while keeping my bf under 10%, perhaps around 8.

Fish& Flax, BCAA's, Beta-Alanine, WPC&WPI, WMS, L-Leucine, Multi, SMASH/Custom Pre-WO mix.

Good luck to all the other applicants; I'm sure there will be tons more for this product than many others because of USP delivering on all previous products.
:cheers:

Thudd

Awards
What the hey, you never know.

1) Before/After Pictures are a must.
No probs, of course, and about time I took some new ones anyway.

2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated.
I'm not going anywhere...

3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project.
See point 2. Bit pointless to test something if I'm not going to give it a chance to finish.

4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.
As you will shortly see, I'm not short of a word or two when I start writing!

5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.
The last time I tested a product for someone was, oh, a couple of years back. So there is noooo danger of overlap.

6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.
I'm 37, I started training when I was 19, and I have been training consistently since then up until the present time. I've completed a number of fitness and training courses over the years, including accredited Olympic lifting and personal training courses, and assisted in running a gym for a few years with a close aquaintance.

I'm still constantly learning new things, but for now my training and nutrition is settled.

7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.
You da boss! As the spouse of a research scientist, I constantly hear about testing methodologies, and I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that "the subjects do not design the study" is a pretty basic one ;)

8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.
Much as I love my holidays, I'm not going on one in the near future.

9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.
That's going to be difficult given my location, but we'll see how it goes. Where there's a will there's a way.

Application:

Location: Australia.... :eek: I'll cover additional costs if that helps?

I think my nutritional needs make me an ideal subject for testing supplements of this nature. I am the ultimate ectomorph - to me, 6000 calories a day is cutting. With a metabolism resembling a blast furnace I eat massive amounts for my bodyweight in order to maintain my mass, let alone put any extra on. And a large component of those calories are complex carbs, primarily oats and basmati rice, but also copious amounts of pasta, potatoes, couscous and legumes. A carbohydrate partitioning supplement is going to have proportionally increased effects on a diet such as mine. As much as I like eating, it does get tiresome eating so much so often, and better use of what I fill my stomach with would suit me perfectly.

Whey & micellar casein protein
Green tea
NHA stack (Activate & Rebound Reloaded)
Anabolic Pump/Yellow Gold

I currently follow an HST routine. In addition I do martial arts training multiple times a week and squeeze in a couple of HIIT sessions involving stair climbing and punching bag workouts.

This is a rough outline of a typical day. The details vary but the general structure doesn't.

Meal 1: 4x weet-bix + milk
micellar+whey+crushed oats shake

Meal 2: 1 cup (dry) oats + water

Meal 3: 1 cup (dry) basmati rice + 1/2 of a 475g tin of tuna

Meal 4: plateful of whatever I had for dinner the previous night.

Meal 5: repeat of meal 3

Meal 6: (dinner). It varies but will always have a significant protein, carbs, vegetable and fat content. Examples are:
thai beef or kangaroo curry & rice
spag bol
kangaroo sausage & mash
tuna casserole
assorted indian or moroccan dishes
grilled fish & couscous
steak & spuds
At least once a week dinner will be a restaurant meal, which will be whatever it happens to be.

Meal 7: 1 cup (dry) oats + water

Workout days: whey+crushed oats+water PWO shake

Fruit during the day: usually apples, bananas and mandarins
Yoghurt for snacks when I want something sweet

Continually bulking. Cutting just doesn't enter the picture for me. I simply don't get fat even on 8000 cals per day.

Virtually my entire time training, starting from age 19 until today when I'm 37. My knowledge has increased dramatically over that time but I was always serious. The iron bug bit me from the first time I followed a mate down to the gym because I was sick of being a stringbean.

My long term goal is simply to keep training, keep learning, and see where it takes me. If someone asked me "when will you be big enough", I'd answer "I'll tell you when I get there."
My short term goal is to reach 95kg by the end of the year while maintaining my current 'lean-ness'.

Whey & micellar casein protein
Green tea
Anabolic pump

Here endeth the application!

semper60003

Awards
i have had my experience with anabolic products and they do the job. The recovery after a workout is very fast and you notice a rapid growth.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
my bid

name: GJ

Qualifications:

1) Before/After Pictures are a must:done
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated:done
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project:done
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process: done. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing:done
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here: done
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects: done
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project: done
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate: done

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? because i dont believe that any of these vain poppers like anabolic pump work. how could it it would kill the person if there was too much nitric oxide in there vains.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? crap lets c: cellmass(crap), nitrics(crapity crap), no explode(ok), axis ht(ok), luekic(ok), andriocept (great), joint control(good), novadex xt, 6oxo.

What training method are you currently using? 7 day split. 1 day of shoulders and traps, 1 day of back.1 day of chest. 1 day bi's. 1 day tri's. 2 days of legs. i also just started to throw 4 days a week of cardio. cardio is either swimming or elliptical. My workouts change each day for each body part. 1week i may do 5 different bi 1 week then it could be completely different another week. the only thing that stays consistent is on chest days i do incline, decline and flat. sometimes with db's other times with bb's.

What is your current diet? clean only 1 cheat day now a month

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? bulk and cutting.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 11 months

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? short term gain 6-7lbs at the sametime cutting 3% body fat.

What supplements are you currently using? doing a log soon on kreacepts. that product looks so promising.(not even joking)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I am extremely active in the local bodybuilding and powerlifting community, and work with many people constantly asking my advice on proper supplementation, diet, and training. I am also pessimistic about virtually all supplements, and have a hard time giving money for products I feel have no tangible effects. I am very critical of the supplements I put in my body, and would love to have the opportunity to test out some cutting edge supplements and help the community decide whether or not their real world effects are worth the money.

Here are some new pics of me taken today after 4 low carb days.... cold and not my best, but you get the idea
ur fukin quads are sick man:bb2:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established

thediesel

Awards

I have never tried anything like this product and I think I could really increase my size and strength on something like this which would really make this product look like a winner. Willing to do a detailed log and I am a very dedicated lifter

100% Whey Protein, Multivitamin

Weeks 1-3, 5-7, 9-11

Monday / Thursday Chest and Triceps
Incline Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Decline Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Cable Crossover 3 x 6-8
Close-Grip Bench 3 x 6-8
Weight Dips 3 x 6-8
Lying Tricep Extension 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Tuesday / Friday Legs, Shoulders, and Traps
Squat 3 x 6-8
Leg Press 3 x 6-8
Romanian Deadlift 3 x 6-8
Leg Curl 3 x 6-8
Standing Shoulder Press 3 x 6-8
Upright Row 3 x 6-8
Seated Lateral Raise 3 x 6-8
Reverse Pec Deck Flye 3 x 6-8
Barbell Shrug 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Wednesday / Saturday Back, Biceps, and Forearms
Deadlift 3 x 6-8
Bent-Over Row 3 x 6-8
Wide Grip Pulldown 3 x 6-8
Seated Row 3 x 6-8
Barbell Curl 3 x 6-8
Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 x 6-8
Preacher Curl 3 x 6-8
Reverse Curl 3 x 6-8
Seated Wrist Curl 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Weeks 4, 8, 12

Monday (Chest, Calves)

Cable Crossover 4x12 (drop set)
Bench Press 4x15 (drop set)
Incline DB Press 4x12-15 (drop set)
Incline DB Fly 4x20-30 (pump set)
Donkey Calf Raise 5x20 (pump set)
Seated Calf Raise 5x20 (pump set)

Tuesday Back, Abs

Straight Arm Pull down 4x12 (drop set)
Two-Arm DB Row 4x12-15 (drop set)
Wide Grip Pull down 4x12-15
Reverse Grip Pull down 4x failure
Straight Arm Pull down 4x12 (pump set)
Double Crunch 4x12

Wednesday Legs

Leg Extensions 4x15
Leg Curl 4x15
Squat 4x15 (drop set)
Leg Press 4x15 (drop set)
Leg Extensions 5x25 (pump set)
Leg Curl 5x25 (pump set)
Leg-Press Calf Raise 4x30 (pump set)
Seated Calf Raise 4x30 (pump set)

Thursday Shoulders

DB Lateral Raise 4x12-15
DB Front Raise 4x12-15
DB Bent Over Raise Lateral Raise 4x12-15
Overhead Press 4x12-15 (drop set)
Upright Row 4x12-15 (drop set)
One-Arm Cable Lateral Raise 4x25 (pump set)

Friday Arms and Traps

Cable Kickback 4x12-15
Bench Dip 4x12-15 (drop set)
Overhead DB Extension 4x12-15 (drop set)
Standing Barbell Curl 4x12-15 (drop set)
Incline DB Curl 4x12-15 (drop set)
DB Preacher Curl 4x12-15 (drop set)
Cable Overhead Extensions 4x30 (pump set)
Standing Cable Curl 4x30 (pump set)
Barbell Wrist Curl 4x25 (pump set)
Barbell Reverse Wrist Curl 4x25 (pump set)
DB Shrug 5x25 (pump set)
Behind the Back Shrug 5x25 (pump set)

My diet consists of 5-7 meals a day with a high protein source and carb source in each one. I try to limit the carbs in the last couple meals for the sake of not needing the carbs near bedtime. It contains a lot of veggies, fruit, chicken, light tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, high protein yogurt, no fat PB, and turkey

Maintaining

Almost 8 years

Put on around 5 lbs. of lean muscle and continue to lift hard, eat right and train as hard as I can.

100% Whey Protein, Multivitamin

Confucious

Awards

I should be selected because I am a serious lifter that will be completely honest with the results and run my log 5 days a week. I like to run very detailed logs for my own use, so putting them on AM would be no problem. I think nutrition comes first and believe that you are only as good as your will power to stay in shape and take care of your body. I think I will really be able to show off what this stack has to offer because I am in the prime of my lifting stages and am excited about this offer.

Purple Wraath, Amino 3000 BCAA, 100% Whey Protein, Creatine Monohydrate, Multi-Vitamin

I am using a combination of TUT training with some of the principles of HST and incorporated.

6am 4 egg whites, banana, 8 oz skim milk, ground oats and multi-vitamin
9am Light Tuna with celery
12pm Chicken breast, 1 cup of pasta, apple
3pm Protein Shake with ground oats mixed in
4pm Preworkout Purple Wraath
6pm Post-workout Protein Shake
7pm Chicken Breast, Steak or Fish with rice and a vegetable
10pm Cottage Cheese or Nonfat PB with a fruit

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Bulk or Lean Bulk

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? Since I began college at the age of 18, so almost 4 years

Gain 5-10 lbs of lean muscle, continue to train hard, eat right, and stay disciplined. Learn and work harder each and every day. Continue to train hard for the Columbus competition

100% Whey Protein, Purple Wraath, Creatine Monohydrate, Amino 3000 BCAA

Thanks for the this opportunity!