PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!

[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/pslin.jpg[/wrap] New Pslin / Anabolic pump "superior growth stack"

The stack you do not want your competition to know about!

Natural Healthy Super Powerful anabolics, the stack that should be part of Everyone’s arsenal!

I need testers that will log the stack on AnabolicMinds and not just the ordinary tester; I want the skeptics and the supplement professionals to apply. I want this stack to be subjected to the ultimate scrutiny. I want you to believe it WILL NOT WORK

Who wants in!

Qualifications:

Here?s what we are looking for:

1) Before/After Pictures are a must.
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project.
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.

Deadline:

The deadline for selection is exactly 1 week from the date of this thread. Upon selection, testing will begin within 2 weeks, to be completed in 1 month.

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?

What training method are you currently using?

What is your current diet?

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)?

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding?

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?

What supplements are you currently using?
-----------------------------------------------------------

P-Slin by Pure Supplements/USPlabs

To widen the market appeal and to expand USPLabs past it's current horizons, we have decided to branch out the company to produce a new line of products called PURE SUPPLEMENTS. This line will be owned and operated by USPLabs with a different flair, and focus on several single and double ingredient products designed to maximize your efforts in and out of the gym environment. PURE SUPPLEMENTS will have it's own website, it's own marketing team, and it"s own line of products.

To properly launch our premium new brand, we are proud to bring you PURE's brand new flagship product. We call it P-Slin. You will remember it as one of the best you?ve used.

P-Slin represents the next big leap in pre-workout supplementation. We want you to see it, use it, and feel it first hand. I can go on and on about the endless benefits of using P-Slin, but in the end, talk is cheap. P-Slin will be on the market in 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the most, this much we know. At the same time, we at USPLabs would like to actively sponsor 5 testing threads for this supplement. What we are looking for are able-bodied, experienced weight lifters who have had extensive experience in supplementation usage. What we will supply is enough P-Slin for 1 month, all to be used prior to your training sessions or first thing in the morning.

What Does P-Slin Do?

A: P-slin is a unique pre-workout supplement designed to maximize carb uptake into the muscles. It?s main ingredient serves as the shuttle that preferentially delivers pre-workout carbs directly to where they matter the most: your muscles. With this preferential treatment of muscle cells as opposed to fat cells, the end user will experience a pump like no other. Along with the pumps comes incredible vascularity, the kind you will feel and see. All this is done without the usage of NO components used in other products. We are not against NO product usage by any means, but since none is in P-Slin, an additional NO product can be used in combination to produce even more mind-blowing pumps (if you so desire).

For the end user, P-Slin is the next big weapon for your ever growing arsenal in this war against genetics. P-Slin, much like it?s cousin Anabolic Pump, helps your body process nutrients much more efficiently than it would on it's own. To grow, we must cover every single angle, whether it be cortisol, testosterone, gh, or insulin. The end goal is to help our bodies overcome as many genetic shortcomings as possible so it start to resemble the efficiency of someone with more advanced genetic traits. One such trait is a more positive nutrient partitioning effect, which dictates what goes to grow muscle and what goes to be stored as fat. P-Slin levels the playing field a little bit for those of us who doesn?t quite have the ability to partition nutrients the way we want to. After all, who cares if we eat 5k in calories and put on 10lbs in the process, if 7 of it is in the form of fat?

What is in P-Slin?

A: P-Slin is a very simple product. It uses few ingredients to deliver maximum benefits.. It is not a kitchen-sink product with dozens of minor ingredients thrown in. The active ingredients in P-Slin are engineered extracts of Lagerstroemia speciosa and Gymnestra sylvestre. This is the essence of Anabolic Pump without the other ingredients to slow down the fast-acting purpose of this product. P-Slin is designed to work fast, to work efficiently, and to work simply.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/members/?p=subscribe&id=2

^^^^^^link to our Newsletter^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First run in about 20 days sold direct from USPlabs website at discounted price. You have to sign up for the newsletter.

We hate spam just as much as the next guy. We only send out the newsletter to offer First runs and big savings on USPlabs supplements

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! I wanna apply for this too.

Who wants in! Um.....I do. :)

Qualifications:

1) Before/After Pictures are a must. No problem
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated. okay. I finish my JW/Pro-A log in a week.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project. okay.
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable. no problem here
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing. okay, this is my last week on JW/Pro-A
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here. I like to think I've got this covered
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects. okay
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project. none currently anticipated
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate. okay, but I guess I'd have to make sure it was okay with my gym. Sometimes they can be weird about these type of things.

Deadline:

The deadline for selection is exactly 1 week from the date of this thread. Upon selection, testing will begin within 2 weeks, to be completed in 1 month.

Application:

I'm a kid-size version of Mr. Aries! I kid, I kid. :D I not a "horn tooter" so I"ll basically just say that I think I can be objective and products that I put in my body and will give an honest review.
What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? JW, Pro- A, Shock Therapy, SyntheSIZE, Xtend, Pure Vitargo, WPI, WPC, Casein, Purple Wraath, Adrenaline, Venom Hyperdrive, RPM and Im sure others I can't think of right now.

What training method are you currently using? It's varied but emphasizes whole body movements and a push/pull philosophy

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
    [*]During WO- BCAA's
    [*]PostWO - WMS, EAA's
    [*]Semi PostWO - WPI
    [*]Snack- sometimes 3 hardboiled eggs
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat with vegetable (usually broccoli or green beans
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat with vegetable (usually broccoli or green beans
    [*]Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
    [*]Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
    [*]Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, Oats, 1-2 tbsp flax oil
What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? lean bulk

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? since college

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? to possibly compete in some fitness comps and maybe model (but i don't think I'm good looking enough. oh well :) )

What supplements are you currently using? JW, Pro-A, WPI, Casein, WPC, BCAA's/EAA's, PreWO Creatine/NO, Vitargo, Multi, Beta Alanine, Cissus. I think that pretty much covers my current regime.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Application

Occupation: Bodybuilder, mountain bike, computer networks (job)

Because I am a supp whore, I love USP, I love P-Slin, and I can't wait to be amazed once again!

RPM, NeoVar, X Factor, Powerfull, AP, SuperCissus, ICE, NOW Daily Vits, lots of stims I am now off. Reset AD(to get off), Restore, Cordygen5, etc...

Michael Elias's training. Right now I am doing a lot of Super Drop sets to failure.

I have a 40-40-20 ratio average of 4000 cals.

I am on a recomp with the main priority of mass building and a little fat loss.

5 years.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?

I want to be Mr. Canada one day in WNSO. This is a dream, but not impossible. I am competing next year.

Powerfull, AP, SuperCissus, X Factor. See my log.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be fun!

Thudd

Awards
I'm guessing the filming requirement pretty much rules out anyone outside the continental U.S.?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish I had a shot at this one. To the whoever gets picked, get ready!!! You WONT be disappointed!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs, I am running low on P-slin and I am jonesin' for more!!!

I want to be all over this but I am currently running a log for FitnFirm and ALRI for thier EVO stack.

P-slin has been a godsend though.

If there is anyway you guys can work this one out, I'd be much in everyone's debt!!!

...so...I'm applying anyways.

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I am a firm believer in USPLabs and the innovation they have brought to the fitness/supplement industry. I am very committed to my training and diet and would love this opporunity.

Haha...here we go.

Nutraplanet CEE, BCAAs, Xtend, ON 100% Whey and Casien, Substance, USPLabs P-slin, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, RPN Havoc, AX Stim X, Retain, Hyperdrol x2, MassFX, Generic Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Multi-Vitamin, IGF-1, Tamoxifene Citrate, DieselTest, Cycle Support, Promagnon-25, Probiotics...

I'm using a combination of german volume, 8x8, and westside...in my signature there is a shortcut to my training log that goes into extreme detail.

It is basically a quick routine with little rest, which should provide good tone and decent gains in muscularity and endurance but not much in terms of strength.

1. 9 egg whites, 2 yolk, 1 cup rolled oats
2. 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 banana
3. 9 oz. tuna (1.5 can), 1 cup rolled oats
4. 2 scoops whey, 1 apple, 2 WW SF rice cakes, 2 tbsps Nat. PB
5. 8-10oz chicken breast, 1 cup steamed veggies, 1/2 cup Brown Rice
6. 1 scoop casein, 1 scoop whey w/ 12oz skim milk, 1.5oz almonds

Breaks down to about 3500~4000 cals.
50% Protein - 35% Carbs - 15% Fats

Gaining, nice and slowly.

I've spent the past 6+ years trying to gain as much muscle as possible with the least amount of fat as possible. Before this, I was in the gym, working on sport specific training, for about 4-5 more years.

I AM going to compete in early 08 after I gain a little more weight this year and get settled back in NJ. Long term I'd just like to see how good I am compared to others and if I can hold my own, take it as far as possible.

ALRI Jungle Warfare (for about 4 more days)
ALRI BadAssMass (3 more weeks)
ALRI Pro-Anabol (Starts as soon as the Jungle Warfare is up)
USPLabs PowerFULL
UPSLabs AnabolicPump
USPLabs P-slin
AnabolicXtreme Stimulant X
Scivation Xtend
Protein (Whey, Casien, Whey Isolate)
Glucosamine
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin
Nutraplanet Bulk CEE (for another 1-2 weeks)
Nutraplanet Bulk BCAAs

...by the way, the filiming idea just seems awesome.

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

yummy... what will this be run at (dosing?) I am interested as I loved testing PSlin.... it cant come out soon enough.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established

1) Before/After Pictures are a must.YES
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated.UM, maybe, but I already talked to ya about that.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project.YES
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.YES
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.Would start PSlin following other log
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.IM A PRO. (kinda)
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.NO PROBLEM
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.One week coming up in 3 weeks, but I work out that entire time, so no off time from gym
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.okay

Deadline:

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?Because Ive used every supplement on the planet, I do crazy detailed logs, I update everyday, Im very very knowledgeable, I know how my body responds to each supplement I use, I record meals, workouts, and feelings each day. ALSO, IM DA MAN! Ok, maybe not, but I'd really like to test!!

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?I tested Hyperdrol2.0, Pro-Anabol, and the RPM/Neovar/Igf-2/Osteobolin-C for one month each and the AN stack was for almost 2. That ties up the last four months. The other 2 months were a epi/trn/zol 4 weeker followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy consisting of Torem/Hyperdrol2(ran inverse)/Retain/thyrogenX/Turk(20%)/Bulk-BetaAlanine/sizeOn/PrimedUltra. Im not even about to every single thing I've used as the supporting supps alone make up a large list.

What training method are you currently using? I have been training for 8 years now. I train some as a powerlifter, but mostly Im geared toward bodybuilding now. I also train MMA and have been for about 11 months now. I've trained in DC, HIT, High-volume(arnolds style, when i first started), and a few others as well. Im currently training with a mix of HIT and highvolume depending on what bodypart we might be discussing. I have trained several people before as well. I do most of my working out in my garage which consists of 6 different benches, 700lbs of olympic weight, 4 curl bars with about 300lbs total for them, and dumbells from 20s up to 120s. I also have a few 160's coming soon. There's a very small gym just around the corner and I go there to do all my machine work. My max lifts are bench of 410(raw at 205), deadlift of 565(raw), and squat of 515.

My current split(which changes at least once every 3 months is as follows: Sunday: Bis/Tris, Mon/Tues: off, Wed: Shoulders/Traps/Bis(just a few shaping ex's for bi's), Thurs: Chest/Tris, and Fri: Legs/Deads/Back
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I get plenty of cardio with my BJJ training, but I also run/walk with a 2/1 ratio. I will normally for a minimum of 30 minutes 3 days per week.

Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

Water: 1.5 gallons per day

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? cutting/recomp

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? About 9 years, more detail above.

Short Term Goal
Well, since my beach trip is only 3 weeks away now, Im looking to cut or recomp with my bodyfat being at 8%(or below) while having the highest bodyweight I can at that bf%.
Long Term Goal
Im basically leanbulking yearround with the exception of my prebeach stack. I want to add as much QUALITY mass as possible. I was at 251 a couple of months back and now by bf is way down and Im at 224. I would like to be a very lean 275-285 one day. Its a long road, but I wont stop until I get there.

What supplements are you currently using? My staples are Nimbus Nutr Poseidon, UltraMegaGreen(I have my own GNC), VitE(800ius per day), VitC(2000mgs per day), EmeraldBalance(fruit/veg powder), Bulk BetaAlanine, Bulk WMA(QwikCarb from NP), FishOils(GNC brand and 6caps), OptNutr Whey Hydrosolate and CytosportsFastTwitch(preworkout only). Im currently doing a log(which ends in 5 days) of ALRI's new product Pro-Anabol.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): YellowGold(AP), RPM/Neovar/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C log( Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey ), megadose cissus w/symmetry, hyperdrolX2( Ugabs HyperdrolX2 log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum ), Pro-Anabol, and others.

1) Before/After Pictures are a must.YES
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated.UM, maybe, but I already talked to ya about that.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project.YES
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.YES
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.Would start PSlin following other log
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.IM A PRO. (kinda)
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.NO PROBLEM
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.One week coming up in 3 weeks, but I work out that entire time, so no off time from gym
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.okay

Deadline:

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?Because Ive used every supplement on the planet, I do crazy detailed logs, I update everyday, Im very very knowledgeable, I know how my body responds to each supplement I use, I record meals, workouts, and feelings each day. ALSO, IM DA MAN! Ok, maybe not, but I'd really like to test!!

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?I tested Hyperdrol2.0, Pro-Anabol, and the RPM/Neovar/Igf-2/Osteobolin-C for one month each and the AN stack was for almost 2. That ties up the last four months. The other 2 months were a epi/trn/zol 4 weeker followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy consisting of Torem/Hyperdrol2(ran inverse)/Retain/thyrogenX/Turk(20%)/Bulk-BetaAlanine/sizeOn/PrimedUltra. Im not even about to every single thing I've used as the supporting supps alone make up a large list.

What training method are you currently using? I have been training for 8 years now. I train some as a powerlifter, but mostly Im geared toward bodybuilding now. I also train MMA and have been for about 11 months now. I've trained in DC, HIT, High-volume(arnolds style, when i first started), and a few others as well. Im currently training with a mix of HIT and highvolume depending on what bodypart we might be discussing. I have trained several people before as well. I do most of my working out in my garage which consists of 6 different benches, 700lbs of olympic weight, 4 curl bars with about 300lbs total for them, and dumbells from 20s up to 120s. I also have a few 160's coming soon. There's a very small gym just around the corner and I go there to do all my machine work. My max lifts are bench of 410(raw at 205), deadlift of 565(raw), and squat of 515.

My current split(which changes at least once every 3 months is as follows: Sunday: Bis/Tris, Mon/Tues: off, Wed: Shoulders/Traps/Bis(just a few shaping ex's for bi's), Thurs: Chest/Tris, and Fri: Legs/Deads/Back
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I get plenty of cardio with my BJJ training, but I also run/walk with a 2/1 ratio. I will normally for a minimum of 30 minutes 3 days per week.

Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

Water: 1.5 gallons per day

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? cutting/recomp

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? Yes, more detail above.

Short Term Goal
Well, since my beach trip is only 3 weeks away now, Im looking to cut or recomp with my bodyfat being at 8%(or below) while having the highest bodyweight I can at that bf%.
Long Term Goal
Im basically leanbulking yearround with the exception of my prebeach stack. I want to add as much QUALITY mass as possible. I was at 251 a couple of months back and now by bf is way down and Im at 224. I would like to be a very lean 275-285 one day. Its a long road, but I wont stop until I get there.

What supplements are you currently using? My staples are Nimbus Nutr Poseidon, UltraMegaGreen(I have my own GNC), VitE(800ius per day), VitC(2000mgs per day), EmeraldBalance(fruit/veg powder), Bulk BetaAlanine, Bulk WMA(QwikCarb from NP), FishOils(GNC brand and 6caps), OptNutr Whey Hydrosolate and CytosportsFastTwitch(preworkout only). Im currently doing a log(which ends in 5 days) of ALRI's new product Pro-Anabol.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): YellowGold(AP), RPM/Neovar/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C log( Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey ), megadose cissus w/symmetry, hyperdrolX2( Ugabs HyperdrolX2 log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum ), Pro-Anabol, and others.
O yea, GNC manager, I forget.

We are talking with GNC. Now you do not have pimp USPlabs in whispers:}

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established

Yeah man, I tried to slide that in there. Hey man, anything that helps the chances is worth a shot. Ill be bulking when this beach diet ends and it's gonna be on then. I need all I can get to help my crazy carbsensitive a** from gaining fat and PSLIN would be awesome for that, Im sure.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
Who wants in! Me for sure, Rick Lemro

Qualifications:

4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable.
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing.
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here.
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects.
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.

Deadline:

Application:

Im one of the hardest working athletes around, hell i got a free membership for a year at a new gym for deadlifting a car. My diet is consistent my workouts are ruthless, and im trully dedicated to this way of life.

Xtend, WTF PUmped, Nos Blast, Regeneration X, WTF Pumped, primed ultra, On protein, Animal Pak multi. fish oils. Ive logged, WTF pumped Regeneration X Primed and WTF for ALRI. Also have logged 5-tetra for Epic. 5-tetra, Regeneration x, WTf pumped were all sponsored.

What training method are you currently using? I use P/RR/S training. (power rep range shock, developed by big bad Eric Broser.

What is your current diet? Currently hanging around 3,000 calories a day. 300 grams of protein. Will be bulking hard soon

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? currently in a recomp. will be bulking soon for a competition next year.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of
bodybuilding? Ive been training seriously for 4 years, and now its time to unleash the beast

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Short term goal, place high in my class at next years Mr. West Virginia maybe 185 pounds solid.

What supplements are you currently using? Currently i use Regeneration X, Xtend, Nos Blast, Shock Therapy, ONe a day multi , fish oils, and On protein.

Alittle more about myself im currently 190 pounds and i train 4-5 days a week. I eat around 7 times a day.
Some of my current and best Personal records. Deadlift 515x5, Bench 335x4, Incline 295x1. Flat high rep 245x15, Squat 395x4. hyperextenxion 200x10. Ill post some addresses to my older loggs if need be. Hell ask FnF of my workout and logging credentials.
Alright peace.

Last edited:
whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Would love to get in on this one, but I am logging for MST for the next month, whoever gets chosen is pretty lucky. AP is great and can not wait to try this out in the future.

Thudd

Awards
Copied from the other thread:

What the hey, you never know.

No probs, of course, and about time I took some new ones anyway.

I'm not going anywhere...

See point 2. Bit pointless to test something if I'm not going to give it a chance to finish.

As you will shortly see, I'm not short of a word or two when I start writing!

The last time I tested a product for someone was, oh, a couple of years back. So there is noooo danger of overlap.

I'm 37, I started training when I was 19, and I have been training consistently since then up until the present time. I've completed a number of fitness and training courses over the years, including accredited Olympic lifting and personal training courses, and assisted in running a gym for a few years with a close aquaintance.

I'm still constantly learning new things, but for now my training and nutrition is settled.

You da boss! As the spouse of a research scientist, I constantly hear about testing methodologies, and I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that "the subjects do not design the study" is a pretty basic one ;)

Much as I love my holidays, I'm not going on one in the near future.

That's going to be difficult given my location, but we'll see how it goes. Where there's a will there's a way.

Application:

Location: Australia.... :eek: I'll cover additional costs if that helps?

I think my nutritional needs make me an ideal subject for testing supplements of this nature. I am the ultimate ectomorph - to me, 6000 calories a day is cutting. With a metabolism resembling a blast furnace I eat massive amounts for my bodyweight in order to maintain my mass, let alone put any extra on. And a large component of those calories are complex carbs, primarily oats and basmati rice, but also copious amounts of pasta, potatoes, couscous and legumes. A carbohydrate partitioning supplement is going to have proportionally increased effects on a diet such as mine. As much as I like eating, it does get tiresome eating so much so often, and better use of what I fill my stomach with would suit me perfectly.

Whey & micellar casein protein
Green tea
NHA stack (Activate & Rebound Reloaded)
Anabolic Pump/Yellow Gold

I currently follow an HST routine. In addition I do martial arts training multiple times a week and squeeze in a couple of HIIT sessions involving stair climbing and punching bag workouts.

This is a rough outline of a typical day. The details vary but the general structure doesn't.

Meal 1: 4x weet-bix + milk
micellar+whey+crushed oats shake

Meal 2: 1 cup (dry) oats + water

Meal 3: 1 cup (dry) basmati rice + 1/2 of a 475g tin of tuna

Meal 4: plateful of whatever I had for dinner the previous night.

Meal 5: repeat of meal 3

Meal 6: (dinner). It varies but will always have a significant protein, carbs, vegetable and fat content. Examples are:
thai beef or kangaroo curry & rice
spag bol
kangaroo sausage & mash
tuna casserole
assorted indian or moroccan dishes
grilled fish & couscous
steak & spuds
At least once a week dinner will be a restaurant meal, which will be whatever it happens to be.

Meal 7: 1 cup (dry) oats + water

Workout days: whey+crushed oats+water PWO shake

Fruit during the day: usually apples, bananas and mandarins
Yoghurt for snacks when I want something sweet

Continually bulking. Cutting just doesn't enter the picture for me. I simply don't get fat even on 8000 cals per day.

Virtually my entire time training, starting from age 19 until today when I'm 37. My knowledge has increased dramatically over that time but I was always serious. The iron bug bit me from the first time I followed a mate down to the gym because I was sick of being a stringbean.

My long term goal is simply to keep training, keep learning, and see where it takes me. If someone asked me "when will you be big enough", I'd answer "I'll tell you when I get there."
My short term goal is to reach 95kg by the end of the year while maintaining my current 'lean-ness'.

Whey & micellar casein protein
Green tea
Anabolic pump

Here endeth the application!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I cant apply for this because of my elbow.. but P-slin looks sick. Bye the way I love the box design.. it is fantastic!!

I cant apply for this because of my elbow.. but P-slin looks sick. Bye the way I love the box design.. it is fantastic!!
THe word on the street is my designer was in such a good mood after sex on aspire36..

Not sure how this ended up here..

The box should read 30 capsules.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

As much as I can't stand GNC (quit my first day after being lectured about the Fizogen and Muscle-Tech super commissions)... the employees I've encountered are lame and underpaid ants, the district managers I've encountered are head-tripping losers, and the prices can be outrageous.... They are the only place around that sells Oryx Goat Whey... the best protein I've ever used in my life. Not the coolest tasting, etc.. although the taste is good... I can notice and feel the different of Oryx Goat Whey... so GNC is okay in my book. ;)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Box design looks great! So there are 30 pills, does that equal 3 or 4 or the beta pills I tested?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
how many testers you looking for?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?I <3 USPLabs, im addicted to cissus and just about always use powerfull for post cycle, lol, i also use anabolicpump everytime i use igf, I also have no problem keeping up with a detailed log, and im very interested in this product...

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?powerfull, supercissus, anabolicpump, poseidon, perfect cycle, life support, flax seed oil, massfx, epistane, superdrol, grubon, muscle milk, muscle milk collegiate, oncycle casein protein, oncycle whey protein, xtend, paravol, wtf pumped, bulk cissus, bulk powerfull, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, nolvadex, arimidex, cycle support

What training method are you currently using? 4 day split...day1:chest, shoulders, triceps, calves...day2:biceps, abs...day3:legs, calves...day4:back, forearms, abs..day5: off

What is your current diet? at least 4000+ calories a day, minimum of 350grams protein, stays close to a 40/40/20 split

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cuttin, recomp, maintaining)? always bulking, bodyfat doesnt like me

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 4 years approx.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? I am around 205 now, i would like to be about 215 with the same bf, long term is probably to maintain around 215

What supplements are you currently using? supercissus, epistane, flax seed oil, life support, oncycle whey protein, oncycle casein protein, musclemilk collegiate, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, xtend

heres a link to current log...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65278-test-enanthate-epistane.html

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Application:

I keep very detailed logs. Please see log that’s listed below.

BCAA, Whey Protein, Creatine, Multi-vitamin, Glut and HX2 (tested for AX)

Trying to mix things up. Going heavy for 3 weeks and light for one. Then flip, 3 light 1
Heavy.

Breakfast:
1 whole Egg 4 whites
15 Almonds
Protein Shake with Glut and Creatine

Morning Snack:
15 Almonds
Apple
Protein Bar

Lunch:
Chicken Salad or Chicken/Veggies

Afternoon Snack:
Scoop of Natty peanut butter and carrots

Dinner:
Chicken Salad, sometime steak, veggie.

Before bed snack:
Cottage Cheese or Protein shake with milk

I would say cutting with trying to add lean muscle.

2 years, but had an 8 month layoff before starting back up again a few months ago.

Short term – drop a few pounds of fat so I can see that six/eight pack that I’ve been working on.

Long term – have that body that every man wants, but very few every come close.

BCAA, Whey Protein, Glut, Creatine

Log to date by Sponsor:
http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=1707&st=0

The first run of P-slin will be released through the inner circle at a DISCOUNTED rate. The sale is planned for 7 days or while supplies last. We only have about 500 units so I plan our biggest and fastest sale out yesterday. SirPlus was fast. TNA was faster. P-Slin will be lighting fast.

The only way to get P-slin first is sign up.

Click below, sign up and get ready to witness an evolution is supplementation.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Click below to see what the beta testers had to say about P-slin and how lifting is not he same without P-SLIN!

Beta Feedback--Thread - USPLabsDirect.com

RD929

Awards
Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I can't go on vacation, I am able to log every single day pretty much on the internet. I will probably be one of the only ectomorphs applying. I have been quite skeptical of Anabolic Pump.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? X-Factor, Activate, Xtend, MAN CLOUT, Super Cissus Rx, SizeON, E-BOL, Purple Wraath, Syntrax Matrix 5.0, ON 100% Whey, NOW Super Enzyme, Green MAGnitude, White Blood.
Lifting 6-7 days a week. Cardio 3x a week.

240g protein from dairies, red beef, fish, chicken, whey protein. 240+ carbohydrates from oats, wheat bread, dairies, salad, fruits. 75-120g fats from dairies, beef, peanut butter, Omega-3's

I honestly do not bodybuild. I use the tips, advice, and supplements to try and maximize my muscle gains. I do not compete, bulk, or cut.

Get to 165+ in lean body mass.

X-Factor, Activate, Xtend, NOW Super Enzyme, NOW Glucosamine MSM and Chondroitin, ON 100% Whey.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id really like to try this stuff. Everything I see about it sounds better and better.

Looks like I'll just have to buy it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Software Engineer

I am a dedicated,longtime forum member of Anabolicminds.com and have run numerous logs for various sponsors, USP Labs Included. I try to be very critical in my reviews, doing my best to negate any aspects of 'the placebo effect' when testing a product.

Dessicated Liver, CLA, EFA, Multi, Cissus, Hyperdrol X2

Heavy compound exercises as a base combined with TUT isolation movements.

Maintenence + ~250-500. 40/40/20

bulking/recomp

7 years

Short: 220lbs, 9%BF Long: To maintain a strong, lean physique until the day I die.

Dessicated Liver, CLA, EFA, Multi, Cissus, Clear Edge

bv

Ben March

Ben March

Awards
Application:

I havent trained since 3 month. last time i did was for a cutting phase and i lost 26lbs. I will gain a lot of weight for this log if i am chosen . I have a formation in dieting and know how to train correctly and intensivly. I can train when i want at the time i want since i work at a gym.

was using CLA , Yerba mate, BCAA and hydroxycut hardcore for my cutting phase. I already have used lots of NO and creatine product in the past. I know what work and what doesnt. I am normally a quick responder to those supps.

I was planned to use the HST method for this log.

Since my cutting is done. i wasnt calculating my cals. if i start this Trial, i will use a 3600 cals per day diet. I have calculated my base metabolism rate and with a 2500 adds of calories a week consisting of 350 cals + a day, i will gain 1 lbs of lean mass per week.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? maintaining so far. too much cheat meals if you ask me but BF % is still at 10.4%

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? Since 5 years. I had a couple ups and down but im serious since 2 years. I start 5 years ago at 137 lbs. Ive build up to 206lbs and i have cut to where i am now at 176.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Short term goal for now will be my re-bulking pass 210 to be able in the long run to be lean at 185
(8% BF )

What supplements are you currently using? BCAA, Multis and caffein tabs when i go to the gym.

Ive never done that sort of trial. i hope ill have the chance to prove my worth and be one of the best tester. Thanks !

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I have a good rep for no BS reviews/logs & replies. I try to give solid feedback. I dont make a lot of meaningless "fluff" posts. I'm also known to be critical of certain "shady" products and have made that known in the past as well. I dont get sucked into the placebo/hype machine very often. ;) Lots of experience with a VERY wide range of supplements and compounds. Numerous posts showing at least an above avg understanding of most supplements (and their ingredients) and basic human physiology in relation to them.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? 3-AD (on last week, no overlap), Hyperdrol-X2 (logged), Green Mag, Super CissusRx, Lipo6X, Sesathin, Havoc. Doing a cutting phase that ends soon.

Higher Rep, semi-circuit style. Daily post workout Cardio

Currently cutting, sub maintenance, lower carb.

I can either transition from cutting into normal caloric intake for the log or stay on the cutter. Whichever application you are interested in for the product. Perhaps you would want to see some logs cutting and some bulking/recomp, etc.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 7 Years

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Short term: lose 2-3% BF, Longterm 215@10% BF

3-AD, Havoc, Sesathin, Lipo6X - concluding this cutter soon...

I think it would be REALLY cool to conclude this cutter and then transition into normal diet (increased carbs) with this USPLabs stack. I always get really good gains after a cut (dont we all) and I think it would be amazing with these two products. My body would be primed for growth and utilization of the effects of these compounds.

Couple previous reviews/logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68628-3-ad-super.html#post875151

Alpine's Hyperdrol X2 Log - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

speedpastu

Awards
Application:

Work out 4-5 days a week, hardcore, eat right, still looking for the supplement that really works.

mass fx, jungle warfare, badassmass,protein

mostly bulking, work out 4-5 days a week, high weight, low reps, cardio 2-3 times a week.

all i drink is water, ... tuna, chicken breast, rice, peanut butter sandwhiches, bannanas, protein shakes, eggs, egg beaters, and that is all i have eaten in the past 2-3 weeks.

bulking

4 years

want to gain serious muscle mass, yet still remain cut, all in all would like to gain 40 lbs eventually, am still young!

none right now other than protein

willie2

Awards

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? If it works at my age then it has to be something!

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? None

What training method are you currently using? 4 day split push/pull

What is your current diet? 4000

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? bulking

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 20+ years with some breaks in there from time to time...

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Maintain a lean healthy body comp..

What supplements are you currently using? none

carriong

carriong

Awards
P-Slin TESTERS

Hello
I am interested in becoming a tester for the P Slin Product
I work as a Sr Medical Device Technician
Why I should be selected:
I should be selected for this project because I am very good at monitoring/ logging in workouts, diet and am very aware of changes in my body.
Supplements last 6 months:
Within the last 6 months ive only tried Stimerex
Currently I am training with cardio 4 times a week and doing a H.I.T. training 2 times a week.
Current diet:
Current diet consists of Complex carbs morning and afternoon, tapering off into proteins and salads late afternoon to evenings.
Phase:
Cutting going into bulking in the next 3-4 weeks
Serious training: Ive trained serious for approx 6 years, stopped for 3 yrs and started serious again for about 7 months.
Short term goals:
Lose more bodyfat; gain muscle
Long term goals:
Lose more bodyfat; gain muscle
Supplements:
At the moment I am not using no supplements.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I have tested for you guys in the past and really enjoy your products. I've been looking forward to trying these bad boys out too ;)

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Test E 600mg/week, Phera Plex, Cissus, KrALA, WMS, Lean Xtreme, New Powerfull, Blue Up, Cycle Support, Nolva

What training method are you currently using?SB's Hybrid (combination of strength/hypertrophy ask Beelze and Ubi about the trainer, there aren't many better)

What is your current diet? 3 high carb days (workout days) 2 medium days and 2 low days

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)?PCT/Maintaining

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding?More PL'ing than BB'ing

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?Long term-230@10%, with a 1450 total, Short term- 210@10, with a 1050 total

What supplements are you currently using?PCT, new powerfull, blue up, Cissus, KrALA, Lean Xtreme and Nolva

Regards,

jecko

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
Required Information:

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I am pretty strict with working out and eating right, but have a hard time putting on quality muscle. I am hoping that your product will give me the stimulus I need to make that happen.

Dymetradine Extreme (w/ ephedrine)
ZMA
Arginine
Optimum whey
Whey isolate
NO Xplode
ZMA
Animal Stak
Animal Pak
Ma huang(8 mg)
Caffeine (200 Mg.)

Four (4) day method, two days on, one off, two days on, two off. I also do light cardio on the off days (jog, walk).

What is your current diet? Six (6) meals a day, as follows:
1. 1 cup oatmeal/2 eggs whites w/1 yolk, 2 slice wheat bread
2. 1 South Beach MRP
3. Salad and Soup (Broth based)
4. 1 Jello Cup, South Beach MRP
5. Chicken Breast or Fish w/ Steamed Veg. and Yams
6. Yogurt or Fruit

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Maintaining

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? for the last 6-9 months.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Long term -215/220 @ 5% BF, Short term- 200-210 @ 8% BF.

Hot Rox
ZMA
Arginine
Optimum whey
NO Xplode
ZMA

Thanks!

DarkChyld

mike-one

Awards
Application:

I am involved in both powerlifting and bodybuilding, I've recorded my max deadlifts, bench, and squats for years at every bodyweight (both lean and not so lean) so I know if my strength has increased relative to bodymass. Plus I am a statistician, so numbers are my job.

Creatine, Caffeine, Ephedrine, Tribulus

I trian the way I train others. Power exercises (deads, squats, bench) + bodybuilding exercises to top off my workouts.

2500 calories per day, quite consistent at 200g protein, 200g carbs, 100g fat. I am not dieting down for bodybuilding, however the foods I eat are identical, just more.

I am aiming to put on about 5 pounds. I just finished dieting down in the past couple of months, but I can afford and need to gain a few to be just above my weight class in order to cut water to make it to maximize my lifts in my weight class.

9 years

Aiming to set powerlifting records.

Creatine only.

fulforb

I'm 48 and have been bodybuilding for at least 22 years. Eat 6 times a day and am ready at anytime to start if chosen.

jlowsho

Awards
Application:

I'm completely unmolested. I take vit/min and protein. Any results would be obvious. I'm all natural - always have been. Very vascular to begin with and my body fat can drop like a rock when I want/need it to.

ON 100% whey, animal pak, bulk luecine, bulk green tea, bulk beta-alanine, bulk Ceatine monohydrate, dextrose, maltodextrine, fish oil, sesamin oil

Just started on Titan training. Leo Costa Jr.'s high intensity, high frequency 4xs a week method. Very intense. Very fun.

Bulk Ketosis - two carb meals a week - wed & sat. No carbs the rest of the week. 8 meals a day - roughly

bulk/cut hybrid

3 years

I'm a natural BB competitor just finished competing june 9th

short - bring down the bf to around 8% (10 now) while maintaning size, while gaining strength

long- gain 10lbs lean muscle mass before it's time to lean down for comp.

creatine mono, luecine, inositol, beta-alanine, 100% whey, green tea, niacin - I've taken 3 doses of Ragnarok.

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
Qualifications:

Of course.

I will start when you designate.

I am a disciplined athlete.

I log every day on several sites.

I have beta tested supplements for Designer Supplements and ALRI. I am currently not testing any products.

I am a professional athlete who has trained with supplements during my entire competitive career.

I have tested and logged several supplements and know the drill.

Once I commit to a project, I fulfill my obligation of the test.

Of course.

Deadline:

Application:

Occupation: Communications Executive, Certified Personal Trainer.

I am an experienced competitive world-class bodybuilder and master professional. I understand supplementation and its benefits, I have a strong working knowledge of diet and training regimens.

Beverly Supplements, ALRI, NO, Designer Supplements (various products from each company)

Hypertrophy Specific Training, 8 x 8, Advance GH/HITT Cardio. Several others. I change my training plan every four-six weeks.

Contest diet for major professional competitions: egg whites, chicken, fish, vegetables, sweet potatoes, salad, lean beef, protein shakes.

Just completed a contest cutting diet for a June 30th show. Then, I will do a little bulking in prep for my next contests in August, September and November

Four years.

Win my fourth Master Pro card this weekend. Win the NPC Mr. Alabama Masters title in August. Compete in two Master Pro shows in September and November.

Next year, I will add five-eight pounds of lean mass for my next season (fourth) of competitive bodybuilding.

Beverly, Designer Supplements, ALRI. I will make sure I do not take anything that will interfere with this test.

IKE07

Awards
I would like to try both of these products, but I am on the Anabolic Diet and only really eat carbs once per week, so for testing would I have to be eating carbs every training day, or with this still work taking it on the carb loads?

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established

Just got a new digi, so no problem there!

Yes

Yes

No problem there

Good to go

Training for 7 years, good experience in all areas.

Yup

nothing on the go

no problem

Deadline:

Application:

Just finished cutting, and fell any muscle gain wll be easily seen cause of my ever decreasing bf%

Firedrine, thermolean, lean xtreme, whey, xpand, anabolic pump, gaba, bcaa's, fish oil, green tea.

3 days a week hard weight training, 4 days a week morning cardio on an empty stomach. But i am about to stop that because i am almost at my preferred body fat %.

2500 calories, 50/40/10

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Soon to be bulking again, currently finished a cutting.

7 years

Gain some muscle back after cutting for so long. Want that full look in my muscles again.

Firedrine, whey, green tea, bcaas, glutamine, will be done lean xtreme in 2 days, and xpand pre workout.

:dance:

vision

Who wants in! ME!!

Qualifications:

Good to go on all of the above.

Deadline:

Application:

I am a very consistent and meticulous person and I log everything using excel from workouts, meals, amount of sleep to mood, and soreness.

AP, SuperCissus, PowerFull, Superdrol, Creatine, Glutamine, AST Multi, Green Tea, Taurine, Poseidon, Tribulus, ZMA

8-10 day microcycle consisting of

Periodization Low volume/High frequency (75%-90%) x 3-4 workouts
Dynamic (Light weight Olympic Lifts and Bands) x 2 workouts
Plyo x 1 workout
Sprints, Heavy Bag x 1-2 workouts
Run to and from gym (1.1 miles) approximately 10-15 miles
last 170 days logged on excel

Shakes - Oats, Milk, Whey, Blueberries x 2 a day
Shakes - WMS, Whey x 2 a day
Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast x 1lb a day
Wheat Pasta/Brown Rice/Wheat Pancakes x 2-4 a day
Egg Whites cooked with olive oil, Wheat Toast x 1

C/P/F 50/40/10 3200-4000 calories
last 170 days logged on excel

Maintaining, just came off cutting, about to start bulking

11 years, After leg injury 4 years ago I concentrate more on strength, speed, and overall fitness.

Short Term - Bringing up lagging bodyparts (Left Thigh, Left Upper Back)

Long Term - Reach and maintain a solid 180 -185 lbs

Glutamine, Taurine, AST Multi, WMS, Whey, BCAA, Poseidon.

theseus

theseus

Awards

No problem

Im ready when you are..

Not a problem

Will do.

Im not taking anything right now.

Im 250lbs @ 11% 5'10''

I have tested other supplements before.

I have nothing planned

Not a problem

Deadline:

Application:

I dont typically buy new supplements. I cant think of one supplement ive tried other then anabolics that I feel worked for muscle building. This includes creatine.

Masteron, NPP, Test, CEE, milk thistle, femera, multi.

Doggcrapp 2 way split

450-500g protein, 200-300g carbs, 150g fat

Lean bulk

4 years

Short term: be around 250@ 9-10%bf by the end of summer.
Long term: 265@10% by next summer. Would also like to do my first show in late 2008.

Multi, celery seed extract, cee [/QUOTE]

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Application:

I am largely insulin insensitive, leading to the hard uptake of gains when applying lots of carbs. Bulking type activities tend to give me a 20/80 to 30/70 percent fat to lean mass gain ratio. This makes bulking exceedingly hazardous for my physique. I believe that makes me a prime candidate, as I have the most to gain from increasing muscle carbohydrate uptake.

Mono-hydrate Creatine (bulk)
BSN CellMass
BSN NO-Xplode
BSN Nitrix
BSN Syntha-6
BSN Lean Desert Protein
Nature's Best Isopure

Pyramid weight stacking, 4-5 sets, 3 times a week.
2 days upper body, 1 day lower body. Week A
1 days upper body, 2 days lower body. Week B
Return to A week.
3 days of cardio, interval training for 60 minutes, elliptical / spinning class alternating days.
Rest on Sunday.

~200-250g of protein a day, peaking on weight days
50-60g of carbs, all complex minus a cheat meal a week.
Meats consisting of mostly fish/chicken. Steak is a 'cheat'.

I eat 6-7 meals a day, as I have long days, and it is more convenient to throw in an extra shake or two to get my protein load requirements. The calories are low on the shakes, and I don't have a full kitchen to work with at work, so I just throw in an extra shake.

Recomp, I am currently losing roughly 2 lbs of fat a week and gaining about 1 lbs of muscle. So far I have dropped from 250 to 242.

I have about 5 years of experience lifting seriously. At the peak of my lifting in college, I weighed 180 @ 6'4", benched 275, squatted 375, and dead lifted 425. I was around 5 percent body fat at that time and ripped. I could also run a 5 minute mile at that time.

After college I did a solid year of bulking, then just stopped for graduate school (no time whatsoever). I kept my calorie load high, until I hit around 25 percent BF, but was still retaining most of the lean mass I had gained.

2 years later, out of graduate school, and trying to reclaim the body I once had, I am well on my way to smashing my previous lift records. My goal weight is 225-230 at ~7-10 percent BF.

Short term I am looking to get my body fat down another 8 percent in the next 6 months, to be at a target BF of roughly 12-13 percent for Christmas. My goal weight at that time is 235.

Pre-WO Weight (CellMass, Isopure)
Post-WO Weight (CellMass, Syntha-6)

Pre-WO Cardio (NO-Xplode)
Post-WO Cardio (Syntha-6, Cell-Mass 30 minutes later)

Nitrix 3 times a day, first of the day, middle of the day, and afternoon on a semi-empty stomach in between feedings.

I do not have any previous logs, but I can log at least once a day if not twice a day easily. I spend all day in front of a workstation, so I can be very detailed.

lklind

Awards
right on

[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/pslin.jpg[/wrap]Pslin/Anabolic pump "superior growth stack"

The stack you do not want your competition to know about!

Natural Healthy Super Powerful anabolics, the stack that should be part of Everyone’s arsenal!

I need testers that will log the stack on AnabolicMinds and not just the ordinary tester; I want the skeptics and the supplement professionals to apply. I want this stack to be subjected to the ultimate scrutiny. I want you to believe it WILL NOT WORK

Who wants in!

Qualifications:

Deadline:

Application:

P-Slin by Pure Supplements/USPlabs

To widen the market appeal and to expand USPLabs past it's current horizons, we have decided to branch out the company to produce a new line of products called PURE SUPPLEMENTS. This line will be owned and operated by USPLabs with a different flair, and focus on several single and double ingredient products designed to maximize your efforts in and out of the gym environment. PURE SUPPLEMENTS will have it's own website, it's own marketing team, and it"s own line of products.

To properly launch our premium new brand, we are proud to bring you PURE's brand new flagship product. We call it P-Slin. You will remember it as one of the best you?ve used.

P-Slin represents the next big leap in pre-workout supplementation. We want you to see it, use it, and feel it first hand. I can go on and on about the endless benefits of using P-Slin, but in the end, talk is cheap. P-Slin will be on the market in 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the most, this much we know. At the same time, we at USPLabs would like to actively sponsor 5 testing threads for this supplement. What we are looking for are able-bodied, experienced weight lifters who have had extensive experience in supplementation usage. What we will supply is enough P-Slin for 1 month, all to be used prior to your training sessions or first thing in the morning.

What Does P-Slin Do?

A: P-slin is a unique pre-workout supplement designed to maximize carb uptake into the muscles. It?s main ingredient serves as the shuttle that preferentially delivers pre-workout carbs directly to where they matter the most: your muscles. With this preferential treatment of muscle cells as opposed to fat cells, the end user will experience a pump like no other. Along with the pumps comes incredible vascularity, the kind you will feel and see. All this is done without the usage of NO components used in other products. We are not against NO product usage by any means, but since none is in P-Slin, an additional NO product can be used in combination to produce even more mind-blowing pumps (if you so desire).

For the end user, P-Slin is the next big weapon for your ever growing arsenal in this war against genetics. P-Slin, much like it?s cousin Anabolic Pump, helps your body process nutrients much more efficiently than it would on it's own. To grow, we must cover every single angle, whether it be cortisol, testosterone, gh, or insulin. The end goal is to help our bodies overcome as many genetic shortcomings as possible so it start to resemble the efficiency of someone with more advanced genetic traits. One such trait is a more positive nutrient partitioning effect, which dictates what goes to grow muscle and what goes to be stored as fat. P-Slin levels the playing field a little bit for those of us who doesn?t quite have the ability to partition nutrients the way we want to. After all, who cares if we eat 5k in calories and put on 10lbs in the process, if 7 of it is in the form of fat?

What is in P-Slin?

A: P-Slin is a very simple product. It uses few ingredients to deliver maximum benefits.. It is not a kitchen-sink product with dozens of minor ingredients thrown in. The active ingredients in P-Slin are engineered extracts of Lagerstroemia speciosa and Gymnestra sylvestre. This is the essence of Anabolic Pump without the other ingredients to slow down the fast-acting purpose of this product. P-Slin is designed to work fast, to work efficiently, and to work simply.
:bruce3:

Application: Bulking

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? Never used any products like this before, system clean. Only food and basic supps.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Whey protein, Vit. C, B, E, B, A, (no multi-vit), red yeast rice,
MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Glutamine, Holy Basil

What training method are you currently using? Max-Ot

What is your current diet? 3200 cals

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? buking

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 6 yrs

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Long term- compete local shows, Short term- to reach 210 ripped

What supplements are you currently using? Whey protein, Vit. C, B, E, B, A, (no multi-vit), red yeast rice,
MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Glutamine, Holy Basil

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poopy-slin Anabolic-poopy.... well i sounded good to me....

1) Before/After Pictures are a must. not a problem
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated. not a problem, actually on vacation NOW and will be back mon
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project. easily done
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable. 'log'ging is my middle name, poopy-log-pants
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing. once again not testing so not a problem
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here. if youve read my past lgs youll know im anything but lax with my diet/training/supplementation regimine
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects. easily done as i know what these do at the recommended doses and was VERY impressed... cant wait to see what the 2 do together
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project.see above, on vacation now and not taking another till the O
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate.wow i get to be a star!

Deadline:

Application:

have some experience with the supplement already, understand the necessity and tricks to getting in a good amount of required carbs for correct supplement effects and mass building, plus i run a hell of a detailed log :D

Powerfull (bulk3x100g and personally capped)
Cissus (also bulk, also a staple and always taken)
Epistane
Hyperdrol X2
Mass-FX
RPM
Stim X 2.0
Propadrol (had to cut short)
Poseidon
Perfect Cycle
CEE
Creatine monohydrate
Citrulline maleate
AAKG
AEE
P-Slin (beta tester version)

5 on 2 off mid range reps

chest wed
DB press 4x10
incline DB press 4x10
seated machined flys 4x11
Decline DB Press 4x10

Back thurs
BB lat pull down 4x10
iso cable rows 4x10
iso cable lat pulldown 4x10
BB super shrug 4x10 (reverse grip curl bar pulled from hips to below chin.)

shoulders/tris fri
arnold press 4x10
machined lateral raises 4x10
machined shoulder press 4x10
over head BB skull crusher 4x10
reg grip individual cable tris press 4x10
reverse grip bb cable tris 4x10

Legs sat
Squats 4x10
leg curls 4x10
leg raises 4x10
leg press followed by calf presses 4x10/15

off sun

arms mon
DB curl 4x10-15
BB curl/reverse BB curl alternating
1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10
cable curls 4x10
BB Tri pull down 4x10
BB Tri press down 4x10
BB skull crushers 4x10
off tues

This is a typical day for me while on, its clean bulk for me.

breakfast1
weight gain shake (my own from pro pow, oats, natty PB and bananna) (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

breakfast2
eggs/yogurt&grapenuts (cal 613)
F 15g
C 86g
p 30g

Snack
jerky (cal 81)
F 1g
C 7g
P 11g
OR
Pro Bar (cal 180)
F 6g
C 16g
P 15g

Lunch
Chicken Breast/noodles (cal 363)
F 3g
C 43g
P 41g

Snack
can O tuna (cal 174)
F 2.5g
C 0g
P 38g

pre w/o shake(same as morn shake)
weight gain shake (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

post w/o shake
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

Dinner
Steak/chicken/pork and noodles (cal 578/363/466.5)
F 14g/ 3g /10.5g
C 43g/43g/43g
P 64g/41g/60g

(sometimes) night time shake (same as p.w.o.)
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

totals
Cal ~3950
F ~93.5g (cal 841.5) ~21%
C ~335g (cal 1340) ~33%
p ~443g (cal 1772) ~44%

obvious changes would be made to suit higher carb meals taken pre work out and 3 (or whats required) with AP.

slow lean bulk (but if it can be sped up with no fat gin more power to ya)

5 years with a 1 year break that ended this march.

maintaining a healthy diet and pysique and if i ever get close enough to looking like i can competing is a possibility.

just ending an Epi cycle and will be taking a serm and some HDX2, mabe a few other mild natty anabolics like trib and some creatine(bulk powerfull and cissus for sure)

thanks for your consideration USPLabs!

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Application:

13 years of training. I've bulked, dieted, and competed. I've tried a multitude of supplements and have a good feel for what is doing what in my body.

In the last 6 months I've used protein powder, fish oil, lipoderm, and 6-oxo.

Following a modified version of the "Superhero" workout, just with more focus on legs then they suggest

I'm on Dr. DiPasquale's Anabolic Diet. Low to no carbs, hi protein, hi fat

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? I'm currently cutting. I'm approximately 225lbs at 12% BF

13 years

I'd like to get my BF % down to around 8% but keep my bodyweight at 225lbs.

Fish oil and Lipoderm. I also take a multi-vitamin and an 81mg aspirin each night along with some prescription cholesterol medication

hlaalu

Awards
Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? I enjoy working out and trying new things, I keep accurate records

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Creatine, Arginine, Multivitamin, Fish oil, Phera plex

What training method are you currently using? Split workout program

What is your current diet? 3500 calories daily, 5 - 6 meals a day

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Maintaining, starting to bulk.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? A good year and a half

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Increase strength and pyhsique

Creatine, Arginine, Multivitamin, Fish oil