What did I just buy, PLEASE help

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I am 35 years of age and just bought this product...

RazorBolic the best anabolic cutting agent!
Achieve the lean look while getting razor sharp!!

Each capsule contains:
10mg of 17-a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

25mg of 5-androstano(3,2-c)pyrazle-3-one-17-ol- THP-ether

*Two agents in one amazing product!! Be the first to get your hands on this amazing cutting anabolic

Can anyone please tell me what this is and what it does and dosage. The guy at the store told me they cant keep it on the shelves as people are getting major cuts and some muscle gains.

BTW, I am also on

Furazadrol 3/day
11 oxo 9/day
Halovar 1/day

Multi
vit e
vit c
milk thistle
dandelion root
calcium
vit d
b complex
ETC.

My goal is to put on some muscle and lose lots of fat.

I am about 5'11'' around 260 with around 20-30% bodyfat.

Current diet

High pro
low carb
essential fats=fish oil, cod liver

cardio almost daily, bike riding

NICE COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE

Thanks to all and thanks for this board

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
17-a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol_________This looks like a phera plex clone. as for the other compound I cant help you there.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its made by Rockhard Forumlations and its a Pheraplex/Prostanozol mixture.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I don't think you have any business running this compound until you finish you current stack, run an adequate PCT, and then wait the appropriate time off.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT?
What's your workout like?
Bike riding (REAL bike?) for how long/how far each day, and over what terrain?
HOW LONG has your diet been as you describe?

If you haven't been working out seriously for at least a year (or 3...or 5), you're deluding yourself if you think taking anabolics will make it all happen for you - I have a good sense of what 260# looks like on a 5'11" frame, especially with "lots of fat", and hormonal products are a foolish waste if they're expected to counter or correct a situation that requires determination, discipline and perseverance over the long term.

More specifically, "what you bought" was an object lesson in futility.

FTR: This *IS* the nice comment. Welcome to the board!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT?
What's your workout like?
Bike riding (REAL bike?) for how long/how far each day, and over what terrain?
HOW LONG has your diet been as you describe?

If you haven't been working out seriously for at least a year (or 3...or 5), you're deluding yourself if you think taking anabolics will make it all happen for you - I have a good sense of what 260# looks like on a 5'11" frame, especially with "lots of fat", and hormonal products are a foolish waste if they're expected to counter or correct a situation that requires determination, discipline and perseverance over the long term.

More specifically, "what you bought" was an object lesson in futility.

FTR: This *IS* the nice comment. Welcome to the board!
I lol'd!:nutkick:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Listen to BodyWizard. He's an intelligent, wise gentleman.

BTW - can you run any more f*cking orals? Holy f*cking hell man. I hope to God you don't have high cholesterol - or liver issues.
Geeeeeez.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
please dont buy things in which you have no idea what it is, what it does, or why you need it.

but just in case. I have capped anabolic Dihydrogen Monoxide. liquid caps

i sell them in 100 pill lots for 19.99 free shipping if u buy 2 or more

here is the write up for my product

Can Dihydrogen Monoxide help with athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
please dont buy things in which you have no idea what it is, what it does, or why you need it.

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent.

One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO.

i just spit guava juice all over the monitor..........haha.

He asked for NICE comments guys :twisted:

seriously dude, dont take that stuff right now, you are already on alot of oral steroids as is plus you cant be in that good of a cardiovascular condition and taking steroids will make your health situation worse.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just scared for this guy....Sorry Conan but you purchase something and don't know what it is and you are already using steroids and who knows for how long you have been using. What you are doing is akin to suicide.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the NICE replies.

I have been lifting seriously for over 15 years and recently had a complete medical. Liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc. all very very good. I do have high cortisol, hence the 11oxo. I will wait to take this razorbolic for my next cycle which after PCT will probably be around sept or oct.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
RPM/LEVIATHAN = win.....Im currently taking RPM/LEV/INCARNATE with sick results and only about the 1st week, I have heard a lot of people putting on weight with Halovar but wont hurt, if you want muscle and want to seriously cut out body fat, RPM/LEVIATHAN! :p and eat right...6 portioned meals a day and suck down whey at least twice a day :p Id say 3 at your current weight. Takes time but keep your eyes on the prize and you will get there :p

GOOD LUCK SIR

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM/LEVIATHAN = win.....Im currently taking RPM/LEV/INCARNATE with sick results and only about the 1st week, I have heard a lot of people putting on weight with Halovar but wont hurt, if you want muscle and want to seriously cut out body fat, RPM/LEVIATHAN! :p and eat right...6 portioned meals a day and suck down whey at least twice a day :p Id say 3 at your current weight. Takes time but keep your eyes on the prize and you will get there :p

GOOD LUCK SIR

Stange I don't recall seeing him ask for a fat loss supplement recomendation or how to eat....

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
BEANDORF

Does rpm/leviathin have stim based qualities???

And yes I have cut my calories and do cardio. Diet is inline as well as cardio

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
BEANDORF

Does rpm/leviathin have stim based qualities???

And yes I have cut my calories and do cardio. Diet is inline as well as cardio
Yes they do, both rpm and the leviathan will or should get you energized and both having good fat burning abilities but leviathan being more potent in that area and rpm getting you more energized.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Stange I don't recall seeing him ask for a fat loss supplement recomendation or how to eat....
T-bone I have seen you post in 2 or 3 areas being a tool to others. He said he wanted to shred up and leviathan can help him do that without losing a lot of muscle. He wants to I quote "put on some muscle and lose lots of fat." and RPM/LEV can help him do that...oh and if he didnt want a supplement or advice on a supplement he wouldnt have posted it in the supplement forum.

doluseb

Awards

LMAO! Sweet! send me 100 bottles!...I bet I have to take it with plenty of water eh?:rofl:

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
thanks beandorf for the comments to the person who has nothing better than to make nasty comments.