Can anyone help me with Anevol?

jacobwh

Awards
I recently bought Anevol and it seems to be working. I am afraid I haven't done much research and have seen some very negative things about Sustevol. Anevol evidentally has liver protection... Can anyone help me here?

Jacob
OnlyWebsites.com

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
Should do research for superdrol support supplements & PCT.
There is not enough liver support in anevol. you need more.
search the forums for superdrol for dummies !

Good Luck

jacobwh

Awards
Thanks for the replies... do you recommend some extra liver support during my cycle? I have really jumped in willy nilly. I'm 6'4" and 215 but can never get any heavier... Very hard gainer. I've been training for years using creatine, protein, aminos, and NO.. I am excited about a T enhancer but all this stuff about liver cirrouis or whatever scares me.... thanks again.

jacobwh

Awards
I hear people talking about superdrol... Is that more powerful than Anevol?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Anevol is a very potent but also very toxic product. I really don't understand why these companies make products like this.

Sustevol is even more crazy, it's got three 17-methyl steroids in it...

Just make sure you run proper post cycle therapy and maybe also get some better liver support.

Anyway good luck with you cycle!

jacobwh

Awards
Luke...

How about fish oil and supplemtnary thistle weed? If these are toxic products what would you reccommend? I wanna get big but I'd like to do this right and safe and legal... so that i can make this last. I really appreciate the feedback.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Luke...

How about fish oil and supplemtnary thistle weed? If these are toxic products what would you reccommend? I wanna get big but I'd like to do this right and safe and legal... so that i can make this last. I really appreciate the feedback.
Fish oil and milk thistle seems ok. Just make sure you stay of the alcohol and other toxic substances while on cycle. Continue with the milk thistle and fish oil for a few weeks after your cycle.

You'll be fine, your body will recover. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies... do you recommend some extra liver support during my cycle? I have really jumped in willy nilly. I'm 6'4" and 215 but can never get any heavier... Very hard gainer. I've been training for years using creatine, protein, aminos, and NO.. I am excited about a T enhancer but all this stuff about liver cirrouis or whatever scares me.... thanks again.
this is a steroid, not your everyday test booster. wasnt sure if this was clear to u or not.

jacobwh

Awards
A Stereroid? If it is a true stereroid how do they sell it openly? Wouldn't that be illegal?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A Stereroid? If it is a true stereroid how do they sell it openly? Wouldn't that be illegal?
It is contains two designer steroids, Methyldrostanolone and Desoxymethyltestosterone. It's being sold through some type of loophole in the ban.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used anevol and if you want my opinion discontue use of it now! Flush whats left of it and start taking some support supps and start pct now. My heart enlarged from this. I lost a lot of hair. My balls shrunk BIG TIME!! I couldnt have sex for 2.5 weeks..period. Do yourself a favor and take my advice.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, my a friend of mine also had heart problems after taking this.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Also, my a friend of mine also had heart problems after taking this.
Desoxymethyltestosterone is known to cause myotropic carditis, enlargement of the heart muscle... Pretty scary...

Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), also known as Madol, is a steroid recently identified to be misused as a doping agent. Since, the knowledge of functions of this substance is rather limited, it was our aim to characterise the pharmacological profile of DMT and to identify potential adverse side effects. DMT was synthesised, its purity was confirmed and its biological activity was tested. The potency of Madol (DMT) to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was two times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Receptor binding tests demonstrate that DMT binds with high selectivity to the AR, binding to the progesterone receptor (PR) was low. In vivo experiments in orchiectomised rats demonstrated that treatment with DMT resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected. Like testosterone, administration of DMT resulted in a stimulation of IGF-1 and myostatin mRNA expression in the gastrocnemius muscle. In the prostate proliferation was stimulated by TP (testosteronepropionate), but remained unaffected by DMT. Remarkably, treatment with DMT, in contrast to TP, resulted in a significant increase of the heart weight. In the liver, DMT slightly stimulates the expression of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene (TAT). Our results demonstrate that DMT is a potent AR agonist with an anabolic activity. Besides the levator ani weight, DMT also modulates the gene expression in the musculus gastrocnemius. The observed stimulation of TAT expression in the liver and the significant increase of the heart weight after DMT treatment can be taken as an indication for side effects. Summarizing these data it is obvious that DMT is a powerful anabolic steroid with selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) like properties and some indications for toxic side effects. Therefore, there is a need for a strict control of a possible misuse.

jacobwh

Awards
Thanks for the help. I think I will discontinue. What can I use to et results that wont risk.. losing my hair, tesitcles, posterity, liver, etc..? Thanks for your help.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
anabolic xtremes mass stack is amazing. or molecular nutrtion x factor

jacobwh

Awards
How likely is it that one cycle of Anevol cancause any serious problems. I don't drink alchohol or coffee. I am 25 and also taking creatine, NO, and protein supplements. I have never taken any kind of PH before. Is my risk on one cycle considerable? The Pros at my local gym tell me that I will be at risk only after repeated use, and the risk would be increased based on how responsible my cycles were. So my real question. Is this one cycle a real risk for enlarging my heart etc...?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
How likely is it that one cycle of Anevol cancause any serious problems. I don't drink alchohol or coffee. I am 25 and also taking creatine, NO, and protein supplements. I have never taken any kind of PH before. Is my risk on one cycle considerable? The Pros at my local gym tell me that I will be at risk only after repeated use, and the risk would be increased based on how responsible my cycles were. So my real question. Is this one cycle a real risk for enlarging my heart etc...?
one cycle done properly will not be bad. the thing is it must be done right with proper supports and proper PCT in place. these things must be ready before the cycle starts

jacobwh

Awards
I thnk I will finsih out the cycle. I am taking extra liver support, and omegas. I will in the least take Novadex for PCT and possibly a SERMS, but I have a couple weeks to decide on the best PCT. I am about 12 pills into a 60 pill (2 pill per day cycle). I have already gained 3 pounds. I am 6'4" and 217.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
get a serm dont think about u need too. seriosuly bro

jacobwh

Awards
Are SERMS only OTC? Or can I get one at say GNC? Last thing I want is some gyno... Wow that is scary. I am thinking Novadex, and whatever SERM I can find at GNC?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SERMs are not OTC(OTC = Over The Counter).

To purchase them for human consumption legally, you need a prescription.

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Are SERMS only OTC? Or can I get one at say GNC? Last thing I want is some gyno... Wow that is scary. I am thinking Novadex, and whatever SERM I can find at GNC?
Sure GNC should carry one. I believe Muscle Tech makes one called SERMIC

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Sure GNC should carry one. I believe Muscle Tech makes one called SERMIC
give him a little break, he is making a concious effort to do this right we should be helping him at this point and not treating him like he is stupid. alot of ppl dont realize these things are steroids and he is asking for help and not asking to be treated like a second rate citizen.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
give him a little break, he is making a concious effort to do this right we should be helping him at this point and not treating him like he is stupid. alot of ppl dont realize these things are steroids and he is asking for help and not asking to be treated like a second rate citizen.
So what are you saying, Muscle Tech doesn't have a product called SERMIC?

And pull teh panties out of your culo. Rpen already cleared up the technicalities of a SERM...

Also, ppl don't realize 'a lot' is two words :trout:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
So what are you saying, Muscle Tech doesn't have a product called SERMIC?

And pull teh panties out of your culo. Rpen already cleared up the technicalities of a SERM...

Also, ppl don't realize 'a lot' is two words :trout:
first i realize a lot is two words this being online i dont feel the need to be specific with my grammar or punctuation. i understand ryan cleared up the specifics of a SERM, i am simply standing up for sum1 who is a new on here cuz we all were at one point. i dont like seeing people poked at or made fun of and try to correct it when i see it. aint saying i am perfect but ppl come here to learn so i prefer to provide them with that.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
first i realize a lot is two words this being online i dont feel the need to be specific with my grammar or punctuation. i understand ryan cleared up the specifics of a SERM, i am simply standing up for sum1 who is a new on here cuz we all were at one point. i dont like seeing people poked at or made fun of and try to correct it when i see it. aint saying i am perfect but ppl come here to learn so i prefer to provide them with that.
:think:

In addendum, I guess you overlooked the fact that I was actually taking a shot at GNC and Muscle Tech.

Like I said loosen up slick, and pull the stick out of your ass :stick: unless you enjoy the prostate stimulation :thumbsup:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
:think:

In addendum, I guess you overlooked the fact that I was actually taking a shot at GNC and Muscle Tech.

Like I said loosen up slick, and pull the stick out of your ass :stick: unless you enjoy the prostate stimulation :thumbsup:
hey muscletech is a legit company! u SOB i gained 20 pounds taking gackic! no wait...i gained 20 pounds from Dbol...:icon_lol:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hey muscletech is a legit company! u SOB i gained 20 pounds taking gackic! no wait...i gained 20 pounds from Dbol...:icon_lol:
very nice! I am going to run out and get some Gackic tonight and tomorrow = :bb3:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
very nice! I am going to run out and get some Gackic tonight and tomorrow = :bb3:
nice! take it with some cell tech hardcore and u will be bigger than jay cutler!!!!!!!!!!!

jacobwh

Awards
I am just trying to understand the concept here of PCT.

1. I need a SERM, mostly to prevnt GYNO as well as other estro infiltrations. Is there any legal alternative to these?

2. Some people also use an AI (Are these legal?)

3. And then some safe and non steroid testosterone booster to use as a crutch while my body starts reprodcing it's own test. Like Novedex XT?

So I need a proper ration of Nolvadex or some kind of SERM.

I think I'll skip the AI.

Novedex XT

And continue with liver support... Thanks 1000 times over for supporting fearful comments and total newby comments/repetition. This place has been so welcoming and open to paving the way to understanding what is going on.

Anyone know anything about potential brith defects caused by any of this stuff?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2. Some people also use an AI (Are these legal?)

3. And then some safe and non steroid testosterone booster to use as a crutch while my body starts reprodcing it's own test. Like Novedex XT?

So I need a proper ration of Nolvadex or some kind of SERM.

I think I'll skip the AI.

Novedex XT
There are both legal and illegal(prescription only) AI's. ATD is one example of a legal AI. If you're going to take Novedex XT, then you're not skipping the AI, because ATD is the main ingredient in Novedex XT.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
I heard AnEvol works really well. My friend took it and gained 10 lbs of lean mass. He powered it up with some liver rx and milk thistle. I just bought a box but am waiting for about 2-3 months. Just came off a sustevol cycle. That stuff is a little to crazy but it worked well. AnEvol is a little less potent.

deathbylead

Awards
I recently bought Anevol and it seems to be working. I am afraid I haven't done much research and have seen some very negative things about Sustevol. Anevol evidentally has liver protection... Can anyone help me here?

Jacob
OnlyWebsites.com
i have a question too,i just started taking anevol and i was wondering if i need to take anything for gyro,or shrinking of the balls,or anything like that while im on the cycle.this is my fist and only cycle.and when should i take the two pills because im at work till 3pm,i work out for about two or three ours after that,thanks alot guys sorry for all the questions im new at this.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
Take one in the A.M and one 45 min before your workout. You need a good PCT to solve those problems. start taking your PCT last week of anevol. I used Novedex, worked great!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it's like fighting forest fires, do your research people !!

Get up to speed and PCT right now, get the product you need and learn from your mistake. There is a lot of very seriously toxic substances out there, you have to be careful. No wonder things get banned, too much irresponsibility in the market, something we really try to alleviate on this board.