Feel like a begginer again. Help with cutter

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Man i've been out of the supp arena for awhile. I was a master back in the day when prohormones were still legal but now I see all these new supps and haven't got a clue what the hell they are let alone how to pronounce them. Been reading up on alot though and seek advice from people who have used. I'm on a cutter right now. Amazing how life takes over and you look down and have an extra inch or 3 on your waist. I'm at 188lb right now at about 14% bf right now at 5'11''. Been dieting for about a month and lost about 6 lb already. I know diet and exercise is key but would like to know if any of these can help on on to the muscle. I know i'm already light but i'm an ecto and that's pretty much where my genetic limit is thanks to my filipino father. lol. Reading alot of threads on powerFull and JW with great reviews and wondering which you feel might be better for me to use with this cutter. If you read this whole post and reply to it, thanks in advance.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure what cutter you are on at the moment.. ?

Otherwise I would recommend a fatburner such as AMP with a non-stim like DCP to cut some fat and help retain muscle mass..

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply asianbabe. I need to stay away from AMP as I have PVC's so I can't take any stims. As for DCP, I've never heard of it so i'll research it and see what I com up with. Thanks again.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply asianbabe. I need to stay away from AMP as I have PVC's so I can't take any stims. As for DCP, I've never heard of it so i'll research it and see what I com up with. Thanks again.
Oh ok, no problem, if you can't take any stims, then DCP might be a good option.. to get you started, here is a pretty big thread on it here..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/55639-recomp-performance-nutrition.html
and the write up.. http://www.recomp.com/Products/DCPShort.pdf