Hyperdrol x2 retain 2 stack

  1. Hyperdrol x2 retain 2 stack


    what kind of results should i see with this? i have been researching it for quite a while and i think it will be a soild stack. I am taking this with a good diet where i am getting my protein requirments and lowering fats. i want to lower bp will i be able to achieve this goal with this stack?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll56 View Post
    what kind of results should i see with this? i have been researching it for quite a while and i think it will be a soild stack. I am taking this with a good diet where i am getting my protein requirments and lowering fats. i want to lower bp will i be able to achieve this goal with this stack?
    It should be a great stack, especially if you have a good diet.

    Curious, why no MassFX to complete the stack?

    For blood pressure I would look into Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorne Berry, etc.
    •   
       


  3. i did not have enough funds for mass and i really just wanted to cut a little adn didnt want to get too bulky. i ment bf like body fat instead of bp haha that was my bad.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll56 View Post
    i did not have enough funds for mass and i really just wanted to cut a little adn didnt want to get too bulky. i ment bf like body fat instead of bp haha that was my bad.
    Yeah I understand the funds issue.

    But definitely, you'll notice some decreased body fat. Pretty significantly if you have a nice diet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    It should be a great stack, especially if you have a good diet.

    Curious, why no MassFX to complete the stack?

    For blood pressure I would look into Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorne Berry, etc.
    Sorry if this is a little off topic, but what if you go with HDX2/MassFX but no Retain?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PR2525 View Post
    Sorry if this is a little off topic, but what if you go with HDX2/MassFX but no Retain?
    That is the stack I see more often.

    Excellent for LBM gains.

  7. man first day lifting on this stack n i feel n look great. everything is pumped and i feel like a rock

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll56 View Post
    man first day lifting on this stack n i feel n look great. everything is pumped and i feel like a rock
    Glad to hear!

    Keep us updated.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll56 View Post
    what kind of results should i see with this? i have been researching it for quite a while and i think it will be a soild stack. I am taking this with a good diet where i am getting my protein requirments and lowering fats. i want to lower bp will i be able to achieve this goal with this stack?
    there's are litterly a TON of logs on this in the supplement log forum with a mix of the 3 some how or another..i personally am on the mass stack and it's going great...actually about to stop running the retain and blow up on the MFX
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mass Fx/hyperdrol X2/retain 2
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Log in
Log in