NEW powerfull
Anabolic PUMP

and i'm thinking of either

mass fx
pro anabol
6 oxo extreme
Bad ASS MASS
incarnate

lemme know what you'd pick.... thanks guys!

chaos92287

Awards
definitely add incarnate. 6 oxo would be a good choice too

freakboy

Awards
i'm looking to tighten up, increase libido, maybe add some LBM while in reduced calories if possible while off cycle....

i've read somewhere that Mass fX helps 11-oxo absorption..... true?

ok i like incarnate i'll give that a try, seems cost effective too.... can you tell me why you thing i should chose incarnate? not questioning your judgement just wondering bro.... thanks

chaos92287

Awards
beta-alanine for increased carnosine levels, which means more explosive power. and cissus, which helps to strengthen all your joints. incarnate is a good choice for almost any stack

freakboy

Awards
k i picked up 2 bottles of Incarnate and 2 botttles of Bad Ass Mass cuz it was onsale plus a bottle of 11 oxo....

wow what a stack this should be haha! fun fun

after my Anabolic Pump runs out i'm gonna try Yellow Gold powder and see what i like better

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got a nice stack going, should be good on its own? If you wanted to keep fat gains down, you could give DCP a go, would help on a bulk/recomp especially if you like to cheat every now and again.

freakboy

Awards
Looks like you've got a nice stack going, should be good on its own? If you wanted to keep fat gains down, you could give DCP a go, would help on a bulk/recomp especially if you like to cheat every now and again.
i'm cutting hard on this stack.... i want to try dcp very soon, along with the reset ad... the 2 combined should be a good combo fat loss stack