Im not trying to be nasty............

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Geez..... well if it is indeed the product, no worries. But I'd monitor closely to be sure that it is only the product dyes being secreted.

Have no fear about being too graphic....... check out the Aspire threads.... it'll make you feel like a prude.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.
Probably just the die they include with the flavoring (I hope)..:)

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
Geez..... well if it is indeed the product, no worries. But I'd monitor closely to be sure that it is only the product dyes being secreted.

Have no fear about being too graphic....... check out the Aspire threads.... it'll make you feel like a prude.
link?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

If you only knew how detailed half of the emails i get are :fool2:
disturbing to say the least

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you only knew how detailed half of the emails i get are :fool2:
disturbing to say the least
Publish them as letters and you would make a mint!

Oh wait, Penthouse does that already, sorry. :icon_lol:

djl

Awards
  • Established
I believe if you're bleeding internally that your stools look like tar.

If you have an internal hemmaroid (sp, I know), then you can get some blood with your stool (probably not really in it, though).

And to top it off, is it really pink in your BMs? If so, don't worry, unless your blood is somehow pink...

I doubt it's something to worry about.

BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED, TALK TO A DOCTOR. Sure, you might get the world's biggest finger up your butt, but you also get piece of mind (and maybe a date... j/k).

As far as the finger thing goes, try a woman doctor, preferably from an asian country. They have small hands...

chaos92287

Awards
As far as the finger thing goes, try a woman doctor, preferably from an asian country. They have small hands...
:toofunny: you sound like know from experience

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's the dye. Drink a lot of cherry Kool-Aid and see what happens.

If your really worried discontinue the product for a couple of days. If your BM return to normal color you have your answer.

Reem

Awards
I believe if you're bleeding internally that your stools look like tar.

If you have an internal hemmaroid (sp, I know), then you can get some blood with your stool (probably not really in it, though).

And to top it off, is it really pink in your BMs? If so, don't worry, unless your blood is somehow pink...

I doubt it's something to worry about.

BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED, TALK TO A DOCTOR. Sure, you might get the world's biggest finger up your butt, but you also get piece of mind (and maybe a date... j/k).

Hahaha :toofunny:

But seriously why would a doctor put a finger up your ass to check if your bleeding internally..? Fingers up the ass are to check constipation, check for abcesses or prostate examination.

You're right about the colour. If you bleed for example somewhere in your bowel the colour won't be bright red like from a skin wound, it will be black or dark reddish/brownish. Only hemmoroids can indeed give birght red blood in your stools.

Good post btw.

djl

Awards
  • Established
The finger would be to check for internal hemmoroid or bleeding sores, which, if found, would rule out the need for a flexible sigmoidoscopy/colonoscopy. Those are worse than a finger, IMO (especially the sigmoidoscopy, which is (or can be) done in a wake state).

Since the stools aren't tarry, if it actually was blood (not saying it is!) then a finger would be the cheapest way to potentially find the problem, and the quickest and least invasive.

Hahaha :toofunny:

But seriously why would a doctor put a finger up your ass to check if your bleeding internally..? Fingers up the ass are to check constipation, check for abcesses or prostate examination.

You're right about the colour. If you bleed for example somewhere in your bowel the colour won't be bright red like from a skin wound, it will be black or dark reddish/brownish. Only hemmoroids can indeed give birght red blood in your stools.

Good post btw.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I had some of the old syntrax nectar protein powder (not sure if that's still around) Anyways it was a blue raspberry type flavor, and it turned my poop greenish blue, it was CRAZY.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I had some of the old syntrax nectar protein powder (not sure if that's still around) Anyways it was a blue raspberry type flavor, and it turned my poop greenish blue, it was CRAZY.
Startin' to sound like Disney took a dump around here!