Im not trying to be nasty............

  1. New Member
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.76%

    Unhappy Im not trying to be nasty............


    But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.

  2. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Geez..... well if it is indeed the product, no worries. But I'd monitor closely to be sure that it is only the product dyes being secreted.

    Have no fear about being too graphic....... check out the Aspire threads.... it'll make you feel like a prude.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.
    Probably just the die they include with the flavoring (I hope)..
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Geez..... well if it is indeed the product, no worries. But I'd monitor closely to be sure that it is only the product dyes being secreted.

    Have no fear about being too graphic....... check out the Aspire threads.... it'll make you feel like a prude.
    link?
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    300
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%
  7. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1125
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Geez..... well if it is indeed the product, no worries. But I'd monitor closely to be sure that it is only the product dyes being secreted.

    Have no fear about being too graphic....... check out the Aspire threads.... it'll make you feel like a prude.
    If you only knew how detailed half of the emails i get are
    disturbing to say the least
  8. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2085
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    link?
    Lets just say Aspire makes all your problems go away!
  9. Board Supporter
    joecski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    510
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    If you only knew how detailed half of the emails i get are
    disturbing to say the least
    Publish them as letters and you would make a mint!

    Oh wait, Penthouse does that already, sorry.
  10. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.
    I believe if you're bleeding internally that your stools look like tar.

    If you have an internal hemmaroid (sp, I know), then you can get some blood with your stool (probably not really in it, though).

    And to top it off, is it really pink in your BMs? If so, don't worry, unless your blood is somehow pink...

    I doubt it's something to worry about.

    BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED, TALK TO A DOCTOR. Sure, you might get the world's biggest finger up your butt, but you also get piece of mind (and maybe a date... j/k).

    As far as the finger thing goes, try a woman doctor, preferably from an asian country. They have small hands...
  11. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post

    As far as the finger thing goes, try a woman doctor, preferably from an asian country. They have small hands...
    you sound like know from experience
  12. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    But im taking Isopure .. strawberry-vanilla flavor... Well when i drink it its bright pink and now sometimes i excrete pink in my feces (ahh im trying to not make this sound weird its just too hard!) well at first i thought i was like internally bleeding but now im thinking its dye in the drink? Is this safe i never have seen anything like this.
    it's the dye. Drink a lot of cherry Kool-Aid and see what happens.

    If your really worried discontinue the product for a couple of days. If your BM return to normal color you have your answer.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  13. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    you sound like know from experience
    As long as they only put one hand on your back when they're doing it, it'll be alright...
  14. New Member
    Reem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    186
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    55.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    I believe if you're bleeding internally that your stools look like tar.

    If you have an internal hemmaroid (sp, I know), then you can get some blood with your stool (probably not really in it, though).

    And to top it off, is it really pink in your BMs? If so, don't worry, unless your blood is somehow pink...

    I doubt it's something to worry about.

    BUT IF YOU'RE WORRIED, TALK TO A DOCTOR. Sure, you might get the world's biggest finger up your butt, but you also get piece of mind (and maybe a date... j/k).

    As far as the finger thing goes, try a woman doctor, preferably from an asian country. They have small hands...
    Hahaha

    But seriously why would a doctor put a finger up your ass to check if your bleeding internally..? Fingers up the ass are to check constipation, check for abcesses or prostate examination.

    You're right about the colour. If you bleed for example somewhere in your bowel the colour won't be bright red like from a skin wound, it will be black or dark reddish/brownish. Only hemmoroids can indeed give birght red blood in your stools.

    Good post btw.
  15. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

    The finger would be to check for internal hemmoroid or bleeding sores, which, if found, would rule out the need for a flexible sigmoidoscopy/colonoscopy. Those are worse than a finger, IMO (especially the sigmoidoscopy, which is (or can be) done in a wake state).

    Since the stools aren't tarry, if it actually was blood (not saying it is!) then a finger would be the cheapest way to potentially find the problem, and the quickest and least invasive.


    Quote Originally Posted by Reem View Post
    Hahaha

    But seriously why would a doctor put a finger up your ass to check if your bleeding internally..? Fingers up the ass are to check constipation, check for abcesses or prostate examination.

    You're right about the colour. If you bleed for example somewhere in your bowel the colour won't be bright red like from a skin wound, it will be black or dark reddish/brownish. Only hemmoroids can indeed give birght red blood in your stools.

    Good post btw.
  16. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    43239
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had some of the old syntrax nectar protein powder (not sure if that's still around) Anyways it was a blue raspberry type flavor, and it turned my poop greenish blue, it was CRAZY.
  17. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I had some of the old syntrax nectar protein powder (not sure if that's still around) Anyways it was a blue raspberry type flavor, and it turned my poop greenish blue, it was CRAZY.
    Startin' to sound like Disney took a dump around here!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Look, I'm not trying to be cheap, but...
    By lector606 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. I lose weight when I'm not trying to...
    By Hooks in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:51 AM
  3. Not trying to cause trouble
    By asap nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 03:13 PM
  4. I am NOT trying to point fingers or taunt
    By Mrs. Gimpy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in