Winstrall -v

jzafra

jzafra

Awards
Hey guys, just want to say thank you for allowing me to ask really dumb and nooby questions.

I have recently been training extensively for the past 5 months. The only supplementation I have taken is, NO EXPLODE AND WHEY PROTEIN. I have in the past five months lost 25lbs of fat. I was wuite slender 2 years ago, but put on 30lbs of fat in the past year due to lack of training. This year I cleaned up my act, changed my diet and began a commited and disciplined program. However I have reached a dead end. I just can't seem to rid my self of the extra body fat around my waist and just can't seem to get the definition I want all around.

Point is, in search of a faster alternative and more promising results I turned to the one thing I never saw as an option, Some form of test. I went online with no experience nor knowledge of names or products. Guess what I found,

An alternative called WINSTRALL -V:wtf: . Before posting this I was looking around because after a week of taking the pills I just wasn't feeling what I have heard when people do cycles. The pump, the rush or just any pump at all. I paid 69.00 believing I was purchasing WINSTROM. After reading a bunch of threads and forums I now know that I got ripped off like a b****.
Here's where I need help, is there any point in me taking these pils whatso ever? If not, what do I take in order to do what WINSTROM is known to do, getting a harder look and definition?

I'm so sorry for the long ass story, just didn't know any other way of clearing up what I want and how I got ripped off. :rant: :rant:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude, your not going to find gear in the US being sold with the actual name of the steroid, its going to be BS if it is. you can find something very close to it if u look hard enough

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
^ That's like going to the police station to ask if your hash is legit or not.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
reaper man say sumthing useful:

jzafra stay away from hormones for now, u can loose serious weight with a good fat burner. my prefernce is anabolic xtremes stimulant x or even an ECA stack, or one of my favortie stacks is stimx with gaspari's thyrotabs. but dont source post for roids if a mod comes around ur done, i would edit ur last post

jzafra

jzafra

Awards
Thanx guys

Wow, I'm so grateful for any and all your advice. Wow, I should have found this forum way before. ANyway, you said to take what exactly for a fat burner, give me your best option. I'm happy with my size right now, could always use a few pounds of muscle but nothing extreme, but definitely need to rid my self of this extra fat.

reaper man say sumthing useful:

jzafra stay away from hormones for now, u can loose serious weight with a good fat burner. my prefernce is anabolic xtremes stimulant x or even an ECA stack, or one of my favortie stacks is stimx with gaspari's thyrotabs. but dont source post for roids if a mod comes around ur done, i would edit ur last post

Which one would you say I start with? And thank you for the heads up on the source post, so sorry, first time ever here so definitely wanna do things right. Thank you guys!!!!!!

:squat:

jzafra

jzafra

Awards
How do I stack it?

Hey reaper man,

Thanx again for the info, I wanna go with the stim x and thyrotabs stack. How would you suggest that I stack it. Never done that before. How would I take the pills? and how long do I stack it? Thanx again.:blink:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hey reaper man,

Thanx again for the info, I wanna go with the stim x and thyrotabs stack. How would you suggest that I stack it. Never done that before. How would I take the pills? and how long do I stack it? Thanx again.:blink:

Sorry I didn't subscribe to this post and I just came back and saw that you had replied. I just use the old school ECA stack since its worked for me before and I'm not quite sure how the new burners hold up to it. The thing that sucks is that you have to go through this trial and error phase which is $$$.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Real winnie by itself isn't terribly effective, it will give you a moderate boost, but it's really best in cutting stacks. I'll tell you from experience that it's a complete waste of money if you're just cycling it by itself in paltry amounts.

It's better to find you some good 'legal' supps if you're not going to go all out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you think that the real version is call WINSTROM then you have alot more rip offs coming your way.

semper60003

Awards
winstar-v is a big ripp off but their is an actual supplement called winstar v and that is verry effective especially if you stack it with d-bol.

semper60003

Awards
listen sometimes you get shafted and it happens just be careful with what you take because alot of places that sell these products will say anything just to get you to buy anything from them.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
winstar-v is a big ripp off but their is an actual supplement called winstar v and that is verry effective especially if you stack it with d-bol.
Water stacked with d-bol is insanely effective too. Just about anything 'with d-bol' is going to 'work'.

bravesnutt

Awards
Quick Question here. What is a good steroid to take that will provide me with quick gains and can be used alone? Or does that limit my choices? I was thinking about using Anadrol but the side effects seem to be too severe. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rossi2 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3