Incarnate Questions

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
First.. For dosing. 3 Before and after workout on workout days correct? And what about non workout days?

Second...I see it has cissus in it(which i did not know) and im out of supperciccus right now. Is incarnate sufficient or should I get another bottle of supercissus? Thanks!

chaos92287

Awards
yup 3 pre and post on training days and 3 twice daily on non training days. Once in the late morning with food and once in the evening.

as for the cissus, the amount in incarnate should be enough. dosages between 500-1000mg have shown to be the most effective, and incarnate has 600mg.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Q. How do you take INCARNATE?
As a dietary supplement take 3 capsules 2 times daily.

On Training Days:
Take 3 Capsules 45 to 60 minutes prior to exercise and take 3 capsules within 60 to 90 minutes post workout.

On Non-Training Days:
Take 3 Capsules twice daily. Once in the late morning with food and once in the late afternoon or evening.

Cissus:
Incarnate has 600mg of Cissus 20% Ketosterone = 120mg active
Supercissus has 750mg Cissus 10% Ketsoterons = 75mg active

Incarnate has more than enough to cover what you are already taking

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I used to take supercissus, which btw is a great product. But have since switched over to Incarnate mainly because it has Beta-Alanine too, which means a ton. As far as the effects department, I have only noticed an increase.

Incarnate is a steal for what is in it.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I used to take supercissus, which btw is a great product. But have since switched over to Incarnate mainly because it has Beta-Alanine too, which means a ton. As far as the effects department, I have only noticed an increase.

Incarnate is a steal for what is in it.
For $32 or whatever most places sell it at.. its a hell of a deal for both a beta alanine product and a 20% cissus

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
That beta alanine tingle is crazy wierd. Definately lets you know it is working!