- 06-21-2007, 05:40 PM
- 06-21-2007, 09:23 PM
most people use it on cycle to help stop from cramping up. about 1.5-2g pre and post WO, but u can use alot more and or more frequently if u like. i just add it to my protein or bcaa's.
- 06-21-2007, 10:03 PM
I take a teaspoon pre-workout. Taurine can help increase endurance and performance through biochemical processes that are above my comprehension.
Taurine is also found in a lot of the 'old-school' creatine formulas, as it has a synergistic effect with good ol' creatine monohydrate.Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
06-21-2007, 10:44 PM
I have used it post training with my Creatine Mono. Recently Im not doing it. 1/4 teaspoon equals about a gram. 1 tsp equals 3.5 grams (NP Brand) when I take a bigger dose the cause seems to be relaxing.
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By JamesBrown in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:35 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:19 AM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-17-2004, 01:16 AM
- By maple626 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 06:33 AM
- By max silver in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2003, 03:56 PM