• anagen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • other ( please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reem

Awards
Would be nice if the people who vote also state what effects they experienced using their favorite ecdy product.

I want to try the supposedly stronger Turkesterone myself..it's pretty expensive though.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im going with PA and probably 20%Turk second. What did I see from both?

PA- (Im testing it now at 2 caps) So far, Ive noticed improved mood, stamina, and the biggest thing has been vascularity.

Turk-(3-4gs per day) I noticed mainly just a good hardening effect and I also noticed a few new veins which is always nice.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Activate is not ECDY, and I don't believe Anagen is either, I could be wrong on Anagen.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Activate is not ECDY, and I don't believe Anagen is either, I could be wrong on Anagen.
Anagen is ecdy, its a Cyantis V. extract that doesnt seem to have gotten much good feedback.

Ive used Ebol with some success, using Neogenix's Amplitude right now, and will use Pro-Anabol a little bit later...so give me a couple months and I'll compare them all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy dosen't absorb very well. I think the amount you need in order to be effective is like 1.3g/ 1lb bodyweight....I think.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an ecdy whore and I am using PA right now, but I will say that Anagen is a great supplement for me at 4 caps/day. I have used it several times for cutting and recomping and it works fantastically. The PA has been great as well, although I reserve judgment until I am done with this cycle.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty decent product. Is it completely non-hormonal ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am an ecdy whore and I am using PA right now
Does this mean you will be PA's whore soon? Will you start pimping 11-OXO?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive never used an Ecdy product I was impressed with.

I am lookin forward to trying Pro-Anabol though.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used an Ecdy product I was impressed with.

I am lookin forward to trying Pro-Anabol though.
I'm currently using it a 4 caps/day in an EVO stack later stage. So far so good, as it's my first time using an ecdy product. I actually got my first zit on my face, WTF? :D I'm 43 and getting acne, this **** ain't right. lol Never got it with JW, BAM or Restore.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have 1 lb of ground up Maral root fromt eh root of the matter

running this at close to 6 grams to 8 grams a day was great

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ecdy dosen't absorb very well. I think the amount you need in order to be effective is like 1.3g/ 1lb bodyweight....I think.
Where'd these figures come from?

Common dosing is 300mg of the actives. It's not uncommon to go higher. As Rodja mentions with his experience with Anagen, he was taking 400mg of actives (4 caps).

The major downsides with Ecdy-based products is their poor absorption (you are correct in that), which can be greatly improved when taken with piperidine and beta-carotene. Another problem with ecdy is its short half-life. In lab rats, it's a matter of minutes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where'd these figures come from?

Common dosing is 300mg of the actives. It's not uncommon to go higher. As Rodja mentions with his experience with Anagen, he was taking 400mg of actives (4 caps).

The major downsides with Ecdy-based products is their poor absorption (you are correct in that), which can be greatly improved when taken with piperidine and beta-carotene. Another problem with ecdy is its short half-life. In lab rats, it's a matter of minutes.
The timing of ecdy is EXTREMELY critical to the success you will have with it.