Pre Wrestling Season Stack

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I know its a looong time until wrestling season but I've decided I'm going to make up my stack ahead of time so that I have all summer and football season to save up for it. This stacks purpose is to gain as much lean muscles as possible in a month before season, then im also going to need to make a cutting stack for during season considering wrestling season is the best sport to cut in. My idea for bulking is:

Vitargo
Mega dose amino's 50 grams a day most likely
Size On or something similar if you have a better suggestion
SuperPump 250
X Factor (thats if I'm old enough, I'm not sure)

Now I just need opinions for stuff to add or change to that. Right now my goal is to weigh 155-165 by wrestling season, at the moment I weigh 136 since I just got done with my track season cut and my goal for the cut during wrestling which will start right after the 1st official weigh in is to drop down to 145-150, this doesn't have to be in the 1st month but before the last month of wrestling. Right now my idea for the stack is:

2 Shredded (the ingrediants don't look all that bad)
Stimulant free RPM
Retain 2
and of course a good diet (salad, fruit, chicken breasts, no junk food, fast food, pop, etc)

That is open for changes also. Thanks for your time.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I know its a looong time until wrestling season but I've decided I'm going to make up my stack ahead of time so that I have all summer and football season to save up for it. This stacks purpose is to gain as much lean muscles as possible in a month before season, then im also going to need to make a cutting stack for during season considering wrestling season is the best sport to cut in. My idea for bulking is:

Vitargo
Mega dose amino's 50 grams a day most likely
Size On or something similar if you have a better suggestion
SuperPump 250
X Factor (thats if I'm old enough, I'm not sure)

Now I just need opinions for stuff to add or change to that. Right now my goal is to weigh 155-165 by wrestling season, at the moment I weigh 136 since I just got done with my track season cut and my goal for the cut during wrestling which will start right after the 1st official weigh in is to drop down to 145-150, this doesn't have to be in the 1st month but before the last month of wrestling. Right now my idea for the stack is:

2 Shredded (the ingrediants don't look all that bad)
Stimulant free RPM
Retain 2
and of course a good diet (salad, fruit, chicken breasts, no junk food, fast food, pop, etc)

That is open for changes also. Thanks for your time.
looks good thus far. u didnt mention it but im hoping it just goes without saying, PROTEIN. x-factor is safe and good for bulking or cutting. Bcaa's = great, us 20-30g ed during season to help from loosing to much muscle. for bulking, really the most important thing is eating ALOT!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i wish RPM was out when i wrestled

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
looks good thus far. u didnt mention it but im hoping it just goes without saying, PROTEIN. x-factor is safe and good for bulking or cutting. Bcaa's = great, us 20-30g ed during season to help from loosing to much muscle. for bulking, really the most important thing is eating ALOT!
Ya I just didn't mention protein or a multi because thats an obvious. I'd be doing around 200g protein a day. So then since x-factor is good for both cutting and bulking I could use it in my cutting stack and do it for both the 2 months?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was always afraid of supplementing when I was in HS...using creatine was the big thing, and most people didn't even do that...

What changed??

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Lol most people still don't and think even protein is a steroid, theres not that many that take more than even protein or creatine or know how to use those even. It's just my dad used to powerlift and his best friend was a bodybuilder and still does it and I just want to be the best in everything I do.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lol most people still don't and think even protein is a steroid, theres not that many that take more than even protein or creatine or know how to use those even. It's just my dad used to powerlift and his best friend was a bodybuilder and still does it and I just want to be the best in everything I do.
Bro, check out Incarnate by Palo Alto Labs. Contains 2g of Beta-Alanine per serving, and 600mg of Cissus 20% Ketosterones.

Beta-Alanine would be ideal in your situation. And cissus DEF. won't hurt being that your a wrestler (great for rapid injury recovery)

This would be perfect for you. I would say that and stim-free RPM would be all you would need and more.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks, I guess ill check that out. I've been looking into cissus for a while now so I'll probably get this. I just thought of this, I was thinking of switching the 2 Shredded up with Leviathon, would that be a better idea?