E-Bol/Kre-Alkalyn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
These are 2 different supplements I've been trying to find some reviews for and haven't found much substantial information on both of these products. What's people's personal expierences with either or/both E-Bol or Kre-Alkalyn ?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
there are many reviews on E-bol, keep searching. i personally notice a big increase on strength and recovery, mood/well being and in return usually add an extra 2lb to my frame. great item to stack.

personally, after the recent study of CEE/mono/kre-alkalyn...im sticking to monohydrate or anhydrous.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alk, I would stay away from right now, for lack of wasting your money. Stick with things like Gluconate/MCC/Mono/or the malates tri/di.

As far as E-Bol, if your gonna use it double or triple the dose....then tell me if it is cost effective...I think it does work when dosed really high, just gotta have the money to pay for it ;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was thinking about E-Bol, the ingredients look pretty solid, however I think that @ 6 caps a day that is still not quite sufficient enough.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just try to get away from sponsors, board representatives, etc....that's what a lot of the reviews are from or information. That's like me buying a used car then the sales man pitching to me that its the greatest thing ever.

I was just curious if anyone had any personal expierences from either good or bad.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I just try to get away from sponsors, board representatives, etc....that's what a lot of the reviews are from or information. That's like me buying a used car then the sales man pitching to me that its the greatest thing ever.

I was just curious if anyone had any personal expierences from either good or bad.
see thats where your wrong. i dont get any money or perks by saying good things about Thermolife products, as you can search ... i downgrade quite a few of them in the old lineup. you simply asked for opinions, i had one, i told one. one that personally is good but nothing great or "overhyping" the product by FAR. i was giving str8 up opinions/ideas LONG before i was a rep. for Thermolife.

also with 2x-3x dosing Ebol, it may work for some but if you want to try that then gradually dose up. i tried 2x dosing but it made me a bit ill, headaches ... i think it was to much rhodiola rosea for me. i read somewhere that to much RR can be toxic and Ebol has 3x more extract than typical RR products i have tried in the past so be careful with that. just a heads up ya know:thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
K thanks. I looked into RR and at 8caps/day of E-bol that'll be about 0.166g of RR. The site that I looked at said anything above 1.5-2g could be toxic, but there are other sites that say even higher than that, but I'm using that number to be conservative...so yeah that should be alright. It seems like 8caps/day would be the optimal serving without going overboard on the dosage....that's speculation on my part given the ingredients of E-Bol.

So what's your opinion on Tribosten ?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
K thanks. I looked into RR and at 8caps/day of E-bol that'll be about 0.166g of RR. The site that I looked at said anything above 1.5-2g could be toxic, but there are other sites that say even higher than that, but I'm using that number to be conservative...so yeah that should be alright. It seems like 8caps/day would be the optimal serving without going overboard on the dosage....that's speculation on my part given the ingredients of E-Bol.

So what's your opinion on Tribosten ?
as far as a trib. product i think it is one of the best i've tried but i dont think highly of trib...it seemed to give me some oily skin/acne and increase in recovery but nothing dramatic ... its trib.:blink: if i were going to buy a trib. product i would go with tribosten or diesel test