Month Long NHA Stack?

1. Question Month Long NHA Stack?

What would be the best product to use if i were only to go on a month long cycle?

2. What is your previous use with test-boosters and/or AIs?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. test boosters not much.. ai's .. not really.
    I have one cycle of Havoc under my belt.
    •   

4. I say go with DS NHA stack, especially since it is on special at NP. I am running a Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol stack and it has been awesome so far.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. bulk nettle root & ATD - with the money saved, throw up a few more dollars and buy T-Force or Jungle Warfare.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    bulk nettle root & ATD - with the money saved, throw up a few more dollars and buy T-Force or Jungle Warfare.
    Looking at the ingredients of T-Force it doesn't appear to have an ai in it. Do you think an ai would be a good idea?

7. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Looking at the ingredients of T-Force it doesn't appear to have an ai in it. Do you think an ai would be a good idea?
    ATD would be the AI. JW would not be a good idea because it has an AI in it and lowering your estrogen too much kills your libido. You could run ATD, bulk nettle, and bulk powerfull. It would be a little messy, but it would also be very effective.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    ATD would be the AI. JW would not be a good idea because it has an AI in it and lowering your estrogen too much kills your libido. You could run ATD, bulk nettle, and bulk powerfull. It would be a little messy, but it would also be very effective.
    ahh this is true, then try BAM or T-Force .... or JW if you enjoy not having good wood.

9. T Force actually looks pretty interesting, especially from the one log that i have found here on am.

Similar Forum Threads

1. nha stack advise needed
    By marc417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 06:17 PM
  2. NHA stack + maybe Cissus RX ???
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 10:47 PM
  3. NHA stack VS Powerfull
    By IheartAvantLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50