Too much vitamins?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im taking primal n20, xtend and dialene 4 and im worried that im taking in too much of the vitamins, primarily vitamin b6 which i take about 100mg a day when you combine all 3. Is there any serious health risk for taking this much. The only thing ive noticed is i seem to be more tired as of late even though im taking a stimulant.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No, given that your drinking between 1-1.5 gallons of water each day, the likelihood that your going to over do it on water soluble vitamins is slim.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Right, don't worry so much about those vitamins. The fatigue you're noticing could actually be caused by the stimulants. Once you build up a tolerance, the same doses will not be as potent for preventing fatigue. In fact, after too much stimulant use you can overwork the adrenal gland and they won't function at 100%. Hence, a possibility of causing more fatigue from overuse of stimulants.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Right, don't worry so much about those vitamins. The fatigue you're noticing could actually be caused by the stimulants. Once you build up a tolerance, the same doses will not be as potent for preventing fatigue. In fact, after too much stimulant use you can overwork the adrenal gland and they won't function at 100%. Hence, a possibility of causing more fatigue from overuse of stimulants.
yeah thats what i thought it could be...looks like ill have to pick up some reset AD to help that out!