Vigor compared to Orange Triad

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback on how Vigor compares with the new Orange Triad.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Seems like an incredible product, but from an antioxidant intent, does the product carry all that is really needed for an antioxidant, or would you use this plus Vigor by DS?

orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.

lionelxxl

Awards
not really a fair comparison

Seems like an incredible product, but from an antioxidant intent, does the product carry all that is really needed for an antioxidant, or would you use this plus Vigor by DS?
Vigor = anti oxidant
Orange Triad = multi + digestion/immune/joint health support compounds

What exactly are you looking for with regards to these 2 products? If you were on a budget and could just go with one, orange triad 'covers more bases' in my opinion.

But if you're interested in Vigor, do get it soon as it'll be going out of stock.

djl

Awards
  • Established
orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.
Also, Orange Triad is not a cancelled product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Triad + Grape Seed Extract = all in one potent Multi-AO

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was looking for an antioxidant and was set on Vigor, but then came across Orange Triad and it looked even better by being that and more.

Is Vigor being discontinued?

Vigor = anti oxidant
Orange Triad = multi + digestion/immune/joint health support compounds

What exactly are you looking for with regards to these 2 products? If you were on a budget and could just go with one, orange triad 'covers more bases' in my opinion.

But if you're interested in Vigor, do get it soon as it'll be going out of stock.

lionelxxl

Awards
yes

Was looking for an antioxidant and was set on Vigor, but then came across Orange Triad and it looked even better by being that and more.

Is Vigor being discontinued?
Production has stopped as far as i know and whats available are what you can see/find in the stores.

If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Production has stopped as far as i know and whats available are what you can see/find in the stores.

If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit
agreed :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds impressive; just wondering from an antioxidant standpoint, is it sufficient enough based on the current ingredients?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...
yep not to mention along with the anti ox you get your multi, joint support and a digestive aid all in one product......kinda hard to pass up :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been using it for about a week now and so far so good :)