Vigor compared to Orange Triad

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0

    Smile Vigor compared to Orange Triad


    Interested in feedback on how Vigor compares with the new Orange Triad.

  2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.
  3. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Seems like an incredible product, but from an antioxidant intent, does the product carry all that is really needed for an antioxidant, or would you use this plus Vigor by DS?


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    not really a fair comparison


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Seems like an incredible product, but from an antioxidant intent, does the product carry all that is really needed for an antioxidant, or would you use this plus Vigor by DS?
    Vigor = anti oxidant
    Orange Triad = multi + digestion/immune/joint health support compounds

    What exactly are you looking for with regards to these 2 products? If you were on a budget and could just go with one, orange triad 'covers more bases' in my opinion.

    But if you're interested in Vigor, do get it soon as it'll be going out of stock.
  5. djl
    djl is offline
    Registered User
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad is a lot more than just anti-oxidants, it is a: Multi, Joint, Digestion and Immune boosting supp in one. its also an incredible price for 45 days worth.
    Also, Orange Triad is not a cancelled product.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Orange Triad + Grape Seed Extract = all in one potent Multi-AO
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Was looking for an antioxidant and was set on Vigor, but then came across Orange Triad and it looked even better by being that and more.

    Is Vigor being discontinued?


    Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Vigor = anti oxidant
    Orange Triad = multi + digestion/immune/joint health support compounds

    What exactly are you looking for with regards to these 2 products? If you were on a budget and could just go with one, orange triad 'covers more bases' in my opinion.

    But if you're interested in Vigor, do get it soon as it'll be going out of stock.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is Vigor being discontinued?
    Yep, apparently product wasn't selling enough to hold for the line extension.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. Registered User
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    yes


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Was looking for an antioxidant and was set on Vigor, but then came across Orange Triad and it looked even better by being that and more.

    Is Vigor being discontinued?
    Production has stopped as far as i know and whats available are what you can see/find in the stores.

    If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit
  10. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Production has stopped as far as i know and whats available are what you can see/find in the stores.

    If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit
    agreed
  11. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Sounds impressive; just wondering from an antioxidant standpoint, is it sufficient enough based on the current ingredients?


    Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    If you're looking for a 'staple', Orange Triad would work pretty well, covering you nicely. You could drop the multi you're using currently too.. saves you a tidy bit
  12. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...
  13. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...
    correct, it has you covered, just dont eat total crap
  14. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    cervasa1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I reckon triad has enough anti ox, assuming you eat healthy...
    yep not to mention along with the anti ox you get your multi, joint support and a digestive aid all in one product......kinda hard to pass up
  15. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Been using it for about a week now and so far so good
  16. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    cervasa1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Been using it for about a week now and so far so good

    nice glad you like it....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange triad to replce my ZMA?
    By mikeyb123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:30 AM
  2. Gain up to 20 lbs in one cycle: Orange Triad!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  3. Orange Triad Coming to the Planet..
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:41 PM
  4. Orange Triad Coming to the Planet..
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:21 AM
  5. Orange Triad Coming to the Planet..
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in