11-OXO First Impressions.....

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Been a while since I have last posted any type of review.....

Im taking 11-OXO right now, along with some 6oxo Extreme, for the health benifits of Resveratrol, and the possible "shut down prevention" haha if thats even possible with 6oxo....

Been on for 9 days

Supps:

Multi V
Flaxseed Oil
6OXO Extreme-2 caps a day
11OXO-6 caps a day (3 caps 2 times day)
Primaforce Cissus 2 caps a day

Haha and also one pack of Camel Filters a day.... I know, I know....

I notice many things:
I have a NOTICABLE increase in sex drive and "hardness" (too much info? hahaha)
I have a noticeable increase of muscle hardness
I have a noticeable increase in endurance, both cardiovascular and strength endurance is noticeably better. Though the cardio endurance seems to be increased more so, and trust me, as a smoker, I notice things like this.
Abdomen is LOOKING flatter.

I have a few acne zits (1-2) nothing too bad at all..
I notice I get tired after my morning dose, I think I may need to eat more with it.

No prostate pain or hairloss.

This is a much more pleasurable experience then superdrol, pretty damn chill cycle so far

Thats all for now!

I dont weight myself, just use the mirror so dont ask for stats, Im probably about 200 pounds at 6 feet tall.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established

Im taking 11-OXO right now, along with some 6oxo Extreme, for the health benifits of Resveratrol, and the possible "shut down prevention" haha if thats even possible with 6oxo....

Been on for 9 days

Supps:

Multi V
Flaxseed Oil

I notice many things:
I have a noticeable increase in endurance, both cardiovascular and strength endurance is noticeably better. Though the cardio endurance seems to be increased more so, and trust me, as a smoker, I notice things like this.

I notice I get tired after my morning dose, I think I may need to eat more with it.

This is a much more pleasurable experience then superdrol, pretty damn chill cycle so far

Thats all for now!

I dont weight myself, just use the mirror so dont ask for stats, Im probably about 200 pounds at 6 feet tall.
all that sounds about the same as me. Stacking oxo with some form of stim like leviathen (what I am using right now) helps alot. I still got the same tiredness effect after eating 5 egg whites for breakfast! I am stacking the 11 with mass FX with some very nice results.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Been on for 9 days

Supps:

Multi V
Flaxseed Oil

I notice many things:

Thats all for now!

That does sound good. So far its safe to say it works even without the Breakthrough Agent Trisorbagen.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand, if you stack 11-oxo and massfx you end up with basically the same thing... just way more expensive

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established

Been on for 9 days

Supps:

Multi V
Flaxseed Oil

I notice many things:

Thats all for now!

Thanks for your feedback. I've been wanting to try 11-oxo, im just not sure yet. But this definitely helps with my decision.

If you don't mind, can you please post what times you take 6-oxo and 11-oxo.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 11-oxo for cortisol control during my pct, it's hard to justify the cost for a 10-20day supply, but I wanted to give it a try over LX and retain2.

is it effective at just 3caps a day, and is anyone stacking it with another cortisol control supplement to make it cost-effective?

sorry for the hijack...

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I just bought 11-oxo for cortisol control during my post cycle therapy...
Not sure if it is wise to use this in PCT - even though the degree of supression is supposed to be very small, any supression is deleterious to the goals of PCT.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback. I've been wanting to try 11-oxo, im just not sure yet. But this definitely helps with my decision.

If you don't mind, can you please post what times you take 6-oxo and 11-oxo.

I take 3 caps of 11-oxo in the morning with 5 caps of fish or flax oil, and with food.

I take 3 caps with dinner, with 5 caps of fish or flax oil.

I take 2-3 6oxo Extreme caps before bed, with a protien shake and a few flax caps.

I really am loving this stack... probably my favorite one so far, its close between this and 4ad/1test inj cycle, and this has less sides

Go for it man, you wont be disappointed!

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 caps of 11-oxo in the morning with 5 caps of fish or flax oil, and with food.

I take 2-3 6oxo Extreme caps before bed, with a protien shake and a few flax caps.

I really am loving this stack... probably my favorite one so far, its close between this and 4ad/1test inj cycle, and this has less sides

So 1 bottle of 11oxo will only last you 10 days (at 60 per bottle/6per day)?

How long is your 11oxo cycle?

What sides so far?

BulkPower

Awards

are you droping fat like crazy or what on this stack.. i wanted 3-AD to melt the fat away but if this is working let me know what your doing.. thanks

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna lie 11oxo effects on me were mild at the very best after my first bottle i run 3 caps for a while then bumped it to 6 caps and ive some waist reduction for a couple days but not much in the strength department or lean mass ithink this has to have some sort of absorption agent added to make it effective

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So 1 bottle of 11oxo will only last you 10 days (at 60 per bottle/6per day)?

How long is your 11oxo cycle?

What sides so far?

Minor Acne, two zits

Get tired after morning dose, reread my first post.

30 days long. Yes 10 days per bottle

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna lie 11oxo effects on me were mild at the very best after my first bottle i run 3 caps for a while then bumped it to 6 caps and ive some waist reduction for a couple days but not much in the strength department or lean mass ithink this has to have some sort of absorption agent added to make it effective

Take it with meals and fish oil caps, any PH should be taken with food (preferably fat) and EFA's to increase absorbtion

Grant

Awards
  • Established
are you droping fat like crazy or what on this stack.. i wanted 3-AD to melt the fat away but if this is working let me know what your doing.. thanks

Yea man, it seems like I am, like I said, I just use the mirror to gauge my results, I look a WHOLE lot better, I love this stuff. I trust Ergopharm a lot ( no offense against AX, haha I use some of your stuff also) so I probably will just use 11-oxo in the future. It may be expensive, but I feel like the results are worth it.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I ake it with food once in the morning the preworkout il add efas. the waist reduction was good I tapered up within the first week the it stopped

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I dont hate it I just had high hopes but I think its a solid product

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
im curiou about lower dosages, did you notice the same differance with regards to leaning out?

im leaning towards more conservative dosages after my pct.
normal dosing 11-oxo,
single dose retain in the morning,
TNA, 3 to 4 doses/day
rebound reloaded one dose before bed
for first week then adding in:
m4-ohn morning dose prob 8-12mg
and m-5aa pre workout.
clen at very low doses(no cramps)
DCP

and see how that goes. main goal is to lean up and muscle hardness/retension

should be sweet, esp with m-4ohn, gonna finish the last of what i got left! :nutkick:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
im curiou about lower dosages, did you notice the same differance with regards to leaning out?

im leaning towards more conservative dosages after my post cycle therapy.
normal dosing 11-oxo,
single dose retain in the morning,
TNA, 3 to 4 doses/day
rebound reloaded one dose before bed
for first week then adding in:
m4-ohn morning dose prob 8-12mg
and m-5aa pre workout.
clen at very low doses(no cramps)
DCP

and see how that goes. main goal is to lean up and muscle hardness/retension

should be sweet, esp with m-4ohn, gonna finish the last of what i got left! :nutkick:
mohn has a short half-life so it is better to spread out over the day.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
i think it is effective at 3 xaps per day but id take the full dose if I were you. Besides its a simple pct for this one if any at all

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 6 caps a day for about 3 weeks, w/ the 1st few days using 3-5 caps. Results so far are an inch lost from the waist, some strength increase and a feeling of more muscle hardness.

The inch off the waist alone is impressive, but I plan to run this for the full 8 weeks at 6 caps per day. Today I began a 30 day run of Halodrol-50 (the original version and the good batc), so i'm hoping to really kick things up a notch.

I've been using 2 caps of original version Blaze for these 1st few weeks and considering switching out to Thermogenic Thyrotabs. I expect this will get me looking pretty cut up by the end of the 8th week. PCT will be Nolva and a few other items.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 6 caps a day for about 3 weeks, w/ the 1st few days using 3-5 caps. Results so far are an inch lost from the waist, some strength increase and a feeling of more muscle hardness.

The inch off the waist alone is impressive, but I plan to run this for the full 8 weeks at 6 caps per day. Today I began a 30 day run of Halodrol-50 (the original version and the good batc), so i'm hoping to really kick things up a notch.

I've been using 2 caps of original version Blaze for these 1st few weeks and considering switching out to Thermogenic Thyrotabs. I expect this will get me looking pretty cut up by the end of the 8th week. post cycle therapy will be Nolva and a few other items.
I like the Thermogenic Thyrotabs, but they really do make you hotter. I avoid taking them before going the gym or before anything else where I am already going to be hot.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I like the Thermogenic Thyrotabs, but they really do make you hotter. I avoid taking them before going the gym or before anything else where I am already going to be hot.
I already get a decidedly heated feeling on the 11-OXO alone. I wonder if it'd be cool to stack w/ the Thyrotabs or if that would be considered pushing things.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I already get a decidedly heated feeling on the 11-OXO alone. I wonder if it'd be cool to stack w/ the Thyrotabs or if that would be considered pushing things.
That is interesting. I'm am on six 11-OXO ED, but had not connected that it was the source of my secondary heating effect. I guess this why I am having more trouble with heating effect of the Thermotabs this time. I thought it was just the weather. I am also on 120 mgs of X-mass and 600 mgs of Bold so it is a little harder for me to isolate effects.

Oh, the answer to question is probably in my previous post. Watch out for times when you are already creating a lot of heat like working out, etc.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone who used this for cortisol reduction also used any other cortisol reducing product that they could compare it to for me. Thank you!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
My guess is the thermotabs are about twice the heating effect of the six 11-OXO, but I am really guessing.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
My guess is the thermotabs are about twice the heating effect of the six 11-OXO, but I am really guessing.
If that's the case, I would think that'd be pretty uncomfortable.

RBKing

Awards
from what I understand, if you stack 11-oxo and massfx you end up with basically the same thing... just way more expensive
NO you don't. MFX has some pretty decent absorption agents in it; so you get more 11oxo in your system. I wish AX would come out with TRISORBAGEN alone, since 3AD might not happen.

RBKing

Awards
BTW I've been taking 11 oxo for about a week and I have noticed some fat reduction as well as a strange heating effect especially in the evening. I didn't put this together until you guys pointed it out. (lets face it, when you take a lot of supps, especially stims and everything else, it's hard to figure out what's causing what).

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I sweat like hell overnight. I usually wake up w/ the pillow wet and sometimes parts of my t shirt, too if I slept in one that night.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I sweat like hell overnight. I usually wake up w/ the pillow wet and sometimes parts of my t shirt, too if I slept in one that night.
I don't think you want to add Thermotabs. Especially at night.
You probably wouldn't sleep well at all.

Supersquad

Awards
With all this good stuff about 11-OXO does it mess with the liver at all? And will it matter if I am taking Hydroxycut hardcore? And will the fish oil tabs surfice for the right kind of fat to take with this product? I appreciate the advice

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
With all this good stuff about 11-OXO does it mess with the liver at all? And will it matter if I am taking Hydroxycut hardcore? And will the fish oil tabs surfice for the right kind of fat to take with this product? I appreciate the advice
I doubt it has any effect on the liver. Fish or flax oil would be fine as the fat to aid in absorption. The fat burner will help the fat loss aspect of 11-OXO.

Supersquad

Awards
I doubt it has any effect on the liver. Fish or flax oil would be fine as the fat to aid in absorption. The fat burner will help the fat loss aspect of 11-OXO.
Cool, thanks Nightfly

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
On my second week now at 6 caps a day starting to see some increased fullness in my muscles....only side so far is increased acne

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I haven't seen a whole lot written about 11-oxo, so I thought I would add my 2 cents. Sorry if I am thread-jacking here...

I used a bottle in early June, taking (roughly) 5-6 caps a day when in the gym and 3 a day when not. 2 in the am, 2 in the afternoon and 1 or 2 in the evening, or 1 - 1 - 1.
Unfortunately, I have nothing good to report.

My weight stayed the same (204), strength the same as well. My waist was stable at 31-32 depending on how much water I was holding.
No side effects to report either.

As an aside, I do respond very well to most anti-catabolics/anabolics and I used to compete nationally and do OK, so I think my sense of when something works and when it does not is fairly well tuned.

It's a shame as I had high hopes for this product.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen a whole lot written about 11-oxo, so I thought I would add my 2 cents. Sorry if I am thread-jacking here...

I used a bottle in early June, taking (roughly) 5-6 caps a day when in the gym and 3 a day when not. 2 in the am, 2 in the afternoon and 1 or 2 in the evening, or 1 - 1 - 1.
Unfortunately, I have nothing good to report.

My weight stayed the same (204), strength the same as well. My waist was stable at 31-32 depending on how much water I was holding.
No side effects to report either.

As an aside, I do respond very well to most anti-catabolics/anabolics and I used to compete nationally and do OK, so I think my sense of when something works and when it does not is fairly well tuned.

It's a shame as I had high hopes for this product.
So how many total days was your experience w/ the product?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
According to my logs I got about 16 days out of it, which was good timing as I left for vacation a few days later.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
16 days is generally not long enough to test out a product.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I've never used anything that took so long to produce discernible results.
I have used a lot of substances, all across the spectrum in my 20+ years training.

I saw no need to purchase a second bottle. If two bottles are required to see results I would have to conclude it is a weak product.

iw1

iw1

Awards
what were your guys diets like? maintenance +/- ? do you think olive oil would be a better option than fish/flax to help lower cort?

Massdog05

Awards
where's the cheapest place to get a hold of this stuff? i've seen it for $35, but it takes like 5-6 bottles for a cycle. any place to get it under 30?