fizogen products?

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
I have been out of the supplement game for quite a while and I am currently taking plasmavol and the esterbol and xplodabol from fizogen. What's your take on fizogen products and what would you recommend?

djl

Awards
  • Established
http://www.fizogenx.com/

THE STRAP utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance.

Really, I don't think anything else needs to be said...

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I have been out of the supplement game for quite a while and I am currently taking plasmavol and the esterbol and xplodabol from fizogen. What's your take on fizogen products and what would you recommend?
ooo....sorry to hear that

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Loss in wallet mass.
Frustration in lack of results.
More flaming.
To realize you should have looked into things more before purchasing them.
Really, it's expensive stuff. Never heard of anyone seeing results. Every product has many claims behind it. They name their stuff to sound steroid-like, which is their main marketing ploy. Sorry to hear you din't research more. What kind of gains are you looking to make? Cut?Bulk?Maintain?

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I would say fizogen is overpriced. Similar to muscletech, they make products that promise pretty awesome things, but in reality they are very similar to basic products. For example, their blast cycle is very similar to superpump 250 or no xplode, yet it is more expensive. Stick to the basics, save your money, get results.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the "Strap-ON-bol" cycle right now.:wtf:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I wish we could get some board reps for Fizogen and Muscletech.

Of course, the Fizogen rep would get completely flamed out of existance. At least the Muscletech rep could claim, "Yeah, our stuff is expensive, but at least we don't sell the Strap!"

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
The Strap, lol. I can't believe them. Their products are okay, it's just their advertising is plain stupid. I can't say I've USED any of their stuff, well actually I take that back. I remember I got some samples of...what was it...I can't remember, but I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing, all mental.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The ingredient profile of the products seem fine but they are vastly overpriced and given bizarre names to try and imply that they are somehow steroids. I'd avoid them in place a similar but cheaper products.

human

human

Awards
agree! didn't know they were still selling them. it just goes to show people will buy anything that makes them look cool in the gym.
If some thought they were cool in the gym wearing the strap. I would have to ***** slap them.:trout:

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
I wish I would have looked more into it to. I spent $110 bones on this stuff and found it online for about half of that. You can bet from now on I will be posting and asking opinions here before I let the credit card back out:stick:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ya that sounds better cuz I was about to ask you to give me your money if your willing to waste it like that.. lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aaron.Cole Supplements 2
TNASTYII Supplements 4
Brolic Supplements 6
Supplements 3
Supplements 19