Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
The YELLOW ones.

Dirk told me to take 6-8 a day, 2-3 pre-workout and 4-5 later in the day. I've had them for a few days now, but was gonna wait until I start P.C.T. in 2-3 days.

I usually do not train on days I work. I have school at night too M-Th. I haven't hit the gym since Friday, so I decided to skip class and hit up a back workout after work.

I'm trying to drop some BF, so I've been taking X-force 2-3 times a day for the past couple days. Took 2 X-forces @ 9:30, and @ 12:30. At about 5:30, I stacked 3 caps sfRPM w/ 2 X-force, and about 1/4 scoop of AI chaos. (I've stacked the same stuff w/ 5-6 Regular Stim RPM plenty of times)

On the ride to the gym, I could feel myself getting more and more aggressive. i.e. irritated, annoyed, pissed off even :twisted: :fool2:

At the gym:

Intensity was INSANE. I'm not in the best shape :donut: , my cardio sucks too for the most part. It's hard to put into words, but I almost kicked my own ass too hard / too fast. I was so hyped, that I honestly lost my concept of time :fool2: , and was bouncing around from one HEAVY set to another HEAVY set w/ not enough (as usual) rest between :run:. After about 7-8, I had to sit for like 6 minutes (I think, no real concept of time), breathing hard as sh*t, sweating like a mofo. I maintained most of my strength for the whole workout, which is weird for me. My strength usually drops off after set 4.
Pump was ridiculous too. Just rock solid. :bb3: Not painful, just large and in charge!

I was actually skeptical.... sorry Dirk. :eek:

Only 1 workout down, but so far the Yellow Beta whatchamacallits are SICK! :twisted: I think next time I will drop the dose to 2 caps pre-workout w/ stims.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you 110%

Im on day 2 and I have been taking 4 caps in the morning with 2 RPM....then 4 caps 1 hour pre workout with 4 RPM and my workouts have been SICK. The pump is insane and your overall mentality in the gym is outstanding. I feel like I can just keep going and going, and a few times I have found myself grunting loudly during my lifts, which is not normal for me. I love it so far!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
buttsex! o wait wrong movie. :ntome:

someone had to say it. i'm very interested in the stim free RPM. looks good after only 1 day. HA!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn can't wait to see how this works for u, any idea when this will be available to buy?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Damn can't wait to see how this works for u, any idea when this will be available to buy?
You can buy it right now from me, for say..... $250 USD. I'll PM you w/ my Paypal info. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
stim free would be nice for when i get to the point where yohimbe doesnt work on me anymore and still need to stay awake somehow :)

biarwood

Awards
anyone testing this without any stims at all?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Only 1 workout down, but so far the Yellow Beta whatchamacallits are SICK! :twisted: I think next time I will drop the dose to 2 caps pre-workout w/ stims.
As much as i hate to question/ask a knowledgable and expierienced guy like youself. Wouldn't it be better just to do stim free and stay that way...period? Other wise it i like takin the regular version with stims. how can you track this?
Still sounds like sick stuff though.

Also, skippin school for a wrokout...niiiicce. haha

Ill be watchin this one

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
As much as i hate to question/ask a knowledgable and expierienced guy like youself. Wouldn't it be better just to do stim free and stay that way...period? Other wise it i like takin the regular version with stims. how can you track this?
Still sounds like sick stuff though.
Generally, me and no stims at all don't get along. I've been taking at the very least a bit of caffeine powder several times a day, including pre-workout for years now.

Maybe I'll try no stims (or much less) on Friday for my leg workout. Tomorrow is chest, and my last workout while on cycle, so I don't wanna change anything drastically and not bang out as much weight. I haven't trained my legs in a few weeks due to right knee discomfort. Maybe less intensity/craziness will do my knee right anyway.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you 110%

Im on day 2 and I have been taking 4 caps in the morning with 2 RPM....then 4 caps 1 hour pre workout with 4 RPM and my workouts have been SICK. The pump is insane and your overall mentality in the gym is outstanding. I feel like I can just keep going and going, and a few times I have found myself grunting loudly during my lifts, which is not normal for me. I love it so far!!!
Wait...so you are taking 8 caps total of the regular rpm a day?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ This is correct.
How much do you weigh? Im taking 4 caps now and weigh 194 was thinking of moving it up but wanted to get some opinions on it.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take 6 a day of stim RPM 2 in the AM prior to cardio and 4 prior to workout. I am weighing in at around 223

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 6 a day of stim RPM 2 in the AM prior to cardio and 4 prior to workout. I am weighing in at around 223
I might want to just move to 5 for now then. thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
anyone testing this without any stims at all?

For the first week or two of my sfRPM log I will be testing it without the use of stims. After that, I will probably stack it with regular RPM or even some ephedrine.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the first week or two of my sfRPM log I will be testing it without the use of stims. After that, I will probably stack it with regular RPM or even some ephedrine.
The new anabolic really is just in the beginning stages of development- the more feedback we get, the more we realize how different the new anabolic is from RPM....

Keep that info coming!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
The new anabolic really is just in the beginning stages of development- the more feedback we get, the more we realize how different the new anabolic is from RPM....

Keep that info coming!!
OMGGG I want to be a tester of the new anabolic :(

vtstone

Awards
He is taking 8 caps of the stim free beta and 6 caps of RPM.
dang. i thought the purpose of the stim free was so you can back off taking some of the rpm. if 6 caps is taking it easy on the rpm, well thats just nuts.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling SS....... and just think, that beta is weaker than the final version........................

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dang. i thought the purpose of the stim free was so you can back off taking some of the rpm. if 6 caps is taking it easy on the rpm, well thats just nuts.
Like I said- we are in the development stages with this one- and the potential new product is very different from RPM- the products do stack well together, and the blue and white version that I have given to some people allows you to cut any pre-workout (not just RPM) stimulant dosage dramatically and get an even more amplified effect, or you can take this new anabolic alone and experience insane results- but like I said, there are some more kinks to work out :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
On the ride to the gym, I could feel myself getting more and more aggressive. i.e. irritated, annoyed, pissed off even :twisted: :fool2:
i just came off a mTRN cycle where aggressiveness was pretty high up there. i'm doing the massfx/hdx2/ret/tore post cycle and started dosing last week with three days left on cycle. although i might not have given this enough time to kick in before i judge, i'm lacking that aggressiveness everyone knows and loves while 'on'. you think RPM or this new sfRPM would do the trick in that department. i just need that little edge...:twisted:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just came off a mTRN cycle where aggressiveness was pretty high up there. i'm doing the massfx/hdx2/ret/tore post cycle and started dosing last week with three days left on cycle. although i might not have given this enough time to kick in before i judge, i'm lacking that aggressiveness everyone knows and loves while 'on'. you think RPM or this new sfRPM would do the trick in that department. i just need that little edge...:twisted:
RPM may help, but you may need a few more days for the other stuff to KICK in.............

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
RPM may help, but you may need a few more days for the other stuff to KICK in.............
well i've definitely read that massfx gives you that edge so hopefully it will kick in soon. i was kinda draggin in the gym today but i think my body just needs to recuperate after how hard i pushed it recently. but i'm definitely interested in adding rpm to that stack. i've got a sample in the mail hopefully so when it finally gets here maybe mfx and hdx2 will be kickin so i know what to attribute to what before i add the rpm. we'll just hafta see..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
RPM, and IMO in my very limited experience, sfRPM even more so will definitely give you the "ON:twisted:" feeling. Like mace said, they AX stack you have will do it too, but it'll take time. RPM/sfRPM both give SICK ACUTE AGGRESSION :twisted: (less than 1 hour to feel the effects).

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
RPM, and IMO in my very limited experience, sfRPM even more so will definitely give you the "ON:twisted:" feeling. Like mace said, they AX stack you have will do it too, but it'll take time. RPM/sfRPM both give SICK ACUTE AGGRESSION :twisted: (less than 1 hour to feel the effects).
well i'm clicking over to nutra and swooping up two bottles right NOW! ha but seriously, its that noticeable!?! and cmon are you exaggerating when you say it gives you that 'ON' type of aggression or does it really do so!? almost too good to be true! i'm gettin some! thanks for helping me spend some money!! haha

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
and before i order, should i hold out and wait for the sfRPM or get some of the original now?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
well i'm clicking over to nutra and swooping up two bottles right NOW! ha but seriously, its that noticeable!?! and cmon are you exaggerating when you say it gives you that 'ON' type of aggression or does it really do so!? almost too good to be true! i'm gettin some! thanks for helping me spend some money!! haha
It really does man, no BS! I would pick up at least one bottle of RPM now. It might be a little while for the stim free new anabolic to come out. Maybe pick up some NP bulk Icariin 50% too.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really does man, no BS! I would pick up at least one bottle of RPM now. It might be a little while for the stim free new anabolic to come out. Maybe pick up some NP bulk Icariin 50% too.
There are a couple extra things in the new anabolic besides icariin that contribute to the aggressive feeling- just trust me on this one :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
The YELLOW ones.

Dirk told me to take 6-8 a day, 2-3 pre-workout and 4-5 later in the day. I've had them for a few days now, but was gonna wait until I start P.C.T. in 2-3 days.

I usually do not train on days I work. I have school at night too M-Th. I haven't hit the gym since Friday, so I decided to skip class and hit up a back workout after work.

I'm trying to drop some BF, so I've been taking X-force 2-3 times a day for the past couple days. Took 2 X-forces @ 9:30, and @ 12:30. At about 5:30, I stacked 3 caps sfRPM w/ 2 X-force, and about 1/4 scoop of AI chaos. (I've stacked the same stuff w/ 5-6 Regular Stim RPM plenty of times)

At the gym:

Intensity was INSANE. I'm not in the best shape :donut: , my cardio sucks too for the most part. It's hard to put into words, but I almost kicked my own ass too hard / too fast. I was so hyped, that I honestly lost my concept of time :fool2: , and was bouncing around from one HEAVY set to another HEAVY set w/ not enough (as usual) rest between :run:. After about 7-8, I had to sit for like 6 minutes (I think, no real concept of time), breathing hard as sh*t, sweating like a mofo. I maintained most of my strength for the whole workout, which is weird for me. My strength usually drops off after set 4.
Pump was ridiculous too. Just rock solid. :bb3: Not painful, just large and in charge!

I was actually skeptical.... sorry Dirk. :eek:

OH BABY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO GET GOOD!!!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lucky buff

Do you guys have a realese datefor this SFRPM? ? ? ?
Don't look for it too soon........ you can't rush perfection. Dirk is tweaking the formulation again I believe..... new ideas, and beta testing various combinations is slowly whittling it down.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Don't look for it too soon........ you can't rush perfection. Dirk is tweaking the formulation again I believe..... new ideas, and beta testing various combinations is slowly whittling it down.
Damn, i want some, cant wait for this to come out so i can stack it w/RPM.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, i want some, cant wait for this to come out so i can stack it w/RPM.
Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!
now THATS what i like to hear!!! need anymore testers? haha well i should be gettin my original version tomorrow from nutra so i guess that'll have to do..

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some adaptogens and/or mood enhancers for overall well-being will counter-act the stupid 'over-aggressive' tendencies? Nothing worse than a gym rat with a chip on his shoulder ;)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn all the feedback and hwat ive heard is getting me excited about htis one as well.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe some adaptogens and/or mood enhancers for overall well-being will counter-act the stupid 'over-aggressive' tendencies? Nothing worse than a gym rat with a chip on his shoulder ;)
Aggression in the gym, track, or on the playing field is not necessarily a bad thing (in my case, football and track require at least SOME aggression for me to excel in them). Aggression creates motivation in most situations, and your poundages and focus toward the iron or sport of choice tend to increase, as well as your feeling of well-being/mood-enhancement- you can feel great and be extra aggressive at the same time- the feelings are not mutually exclusive ......both RPM and our new anabolic provide these characteristics- but to differing extents.

But I also understand that not everyone wants to feel like that- solution- IGF-2 has a LARGE dose of rhodiola rosea- and also works phenomenally as a pre-workout enhancer, as well as being a potent lean mass potentiator- great stim-free energy, w/o the aggression :)