Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    day 2 on red n whites and my bis and tris are still swoled up. i like this stuff already. focus and intensity was at an all time high. strength was fair but i'm also on a post cycle for m-trn so nothing is going to have my strength at the same level as that stuff had it!! or maybee.....
    Just wait and see
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Getting more excited by the minute
    •   

3. How will this stack with something like T-Force or would that be redundant or overkill?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    e or would that be redundant or overkill?
    No such thing!

5. Matched my first set from last 2 weeks (Flat BB bench 255X7), but set to set strength was complete sh*t today. (Diet + clen)

I'm happy with it though, I'm going pretty low on the kcals and carbs.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    How will this stack with something like T-Force or would that be redundant or overkill?
    I was wondering this myself being that fadogia agrestis raises test and icariin mimics it. Are you going to try?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I was wondering this myself being that fadogia agrestis raises test and icariin mimics it. Are you going to try?
    I think I will give it a shot for my PCT

8. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I think I will give it a shot for my post cycle therapy
    Awesome, very interested to see how this combo works for u in pct.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Yes in due time. I want to get some more of the basics down and get my training at full throttle again before I do this stack. I am going to be using the MST stack of Ragnarok, Carnage, and Cordygen5 for a few months first and then around November would like to add this combo to the mix and see what happens. I would love to deadlift 550lbs and deadlifting is a mental game of pure aggression, so this new product sounds like it might would give the kick in the pants to put me over the hump after paying my dues.

If any of you guys try the stack keep me updated ok?

10. I just have one thing to say: I am jealous of all you red and white havin' fools. Can't complain though, the blue and white was pretty good. Getting ready to purchase a bottle of good ol' fashioned RPM right now...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I just have one thing to say: I am jealous of all you red and white havin' fools. Can't complain though, the blue and white was pretty good. Getting ready to purchase a bottle of good ol' fashioned RPM right now...
    Yep- I think we may have a winner formulation-wise....

One or two things I want to try out...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

12. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yep- I think we may have a winner formulation-wise....

One or two things I want to try out...
    Sweet, thats great to hear...

Ive been very impressed so far and can't wait until this comes out as i will be stacking it w/rpm, like my sig says these two together are the shizznit!!!:clean:

13. Even the blue and white beta is a winner in and of itself. Can't wait for the finished version...I'm going to stay on it forrrrever and eveeerrr. lol

It's nice when a suggestion turns out way better than expected.

14. should i be leaning out on this stuff????? i'm not fat to begin with but my midsection is considerably smaller than it was last week and my abs are poppin right through. i feel like i'm on zol. and i'm feelin pretty full all day long. and its day 4!!?? crazy stuff man! if you need somebody to help with the last few tweaks you got my addy!! lol <--lookin for a handout!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    should i be leaning out on this stuff????? i'm not fat to begin with but my midsection is considerably smaller than it was last week and my abs are poppin right through. i feel like i'm on zol. and i'm feelin pretty full all day long. and its day 4!!?? crazy stuff man! if you need somebody to help with the last few tweaks you got my addy!! lol <--lookin for a handout!!
    Yeah- it helps boost thyroid as well Glad you like it!!!

What dose are you using?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

16. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Good luck w/the chest workout, i also don't **** around on chest day b/c like u i absolutely hate it when my bench goes down even a little.
    Even though I do HIT full body workouts, when it comes to chest... lol... that's one area that gets me a little ticked off if it gets weaker. One day it's 100 lb dumbells for 15 reps, a week later after an utterly stressful set of situations and I'm seeing stars with 80 lb dumbells after 12 reps, and my muscles feel flat.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yeah- it helps boost thyroid as well Glad you like it!!!

What dose are you using?
    2 2x a day. should i try 3 2x a day? i'm lovin 2 so i might just stick with this to make it last a little longer.

18. What I want to know is how do all you guys get these beta versions? (edit: edited to say I"m just joking around, I don't want to come accross as a wanker who just begs for free supps Lucky buggers -- Anyway, I actually got 2 samples of regular RPM and my new bottle should arrive tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of stims in general but I'm really looking forward to the cumulative effect of RPM. By the time I finish that bottle the stim free one might be out and I could jump to that....the possibilities are endless. I shouldn't get ahead of myself though b/c I'm REALLY looking forward to the "regular" RPM.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Even the blue and white beta is a winner in and of itself. Can't wait for the finished version...I'm going to stay on it forrrrever and eveeerrr. lol

Sure is
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

20. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    2 2x a day. should i try 3 2x a day? i'm lovin 2 so i might just stick with this to make it last a little longer.
    You can- up to you- I like for everyone to play around with the dose- it helps me formulate the dosage charts, and make the best possible product....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

21. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    You can- up to you- I like for everyone to play around with the dose- it helps me formulate the dosage charts, and make the best possible product....
    What doses of the red and white and rpm are u currently using?

22. 4 a day of each. i've been doing 1 rpm 2 rNw in the morning then 3 rpm 2 rNw preworkout. i might lower my rpm dose to 3 and up my rNw to 6 a day. that just means i will run out quicker which is something i don't wanna do!! haha oh yea rNw is red N whites for the slow fellas

23. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    4 a day of each. i've been doing 1 rpm 2 rNw in the morning then 3 rpm 2 rNw preworkout. i might lower my rpm dose to 3 and up my rNw to 6 a day. that just means i will run out quicker which is something i don't wanna do!! haha oh yea rNw is red N whites for the slow fellas
    Awesome, sounds good.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Awesome, sounds good.
    how are you running em?

25. Im taking 3 of each preworkout, i have found that this works well for me. Im thinking about raising it but i feel good at this dose so i wanna stay here for a while.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Im taking 3 of each preworkout, i have found that this works well for me. Im thinking about raising it but i feel good at this dose so i wanna stay here for a while.
    I have been at 6, and really don't see any reason to go much higher- the results have been awesome!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

27. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I just have one thing to say: I am jealous of all you red and white havin' fools. Can't complain though, the blue and white was pretty good. Getting ready to purchase a bottle of good ol' fashioned RPM right now...
    Dood, be glad you are trying this out....I only got the clear ones

28. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Even the blue and white beta is a winner in and of itself. Can't wait for the finished version...I'm going to stay on it forrrrever and eveeerrr. lol

I am sending you a case when we do the first run
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

29. Me wuv you long time!

30. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Me wuv you long time!
    Damn a whole case, i think i might have to stalk ur mailman...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stim-Free RPM
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM
  3. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM