Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. subscribed

2. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Do you really get energy from that crap? Only energy drink that I felt was Spike Shooter.
    Ya after all the stims i've taken those drinks don't do crap for me except make me tired and crash fairly quickly.
    •   

3. Timmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! !!

4. preworkout RPM post workout stim free rpm

all your veins are belong to me
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. oh yeah

blue and white pill user

<-----

6. Theonly one i can feel it from is AMP by Moutain Dew. The new Monster Coffee Big Black is awesome taste. Others are just for taste. Some i crash hard off of some not. I plan on the Reset AD when i get back from vacation. Matrix was good, din't feel much though. I guess i just like collectiong the new ones too. I was on 3 a day fo a year now down to 1.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    oh yeah

blue and white pill user

<-----
    I want blue and white ones.

8. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I want blue and white ones.
    Ummm me too....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Timmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! !!
    Gahahahaha! your cracking me up!

10. I only got yellow ones..... Am I missing out Backer?

All your yellow ones are belong to me, By the way.
    •   

11. I have the blue and white ones too. I don't know what they are, but I like them just as much as regular RPM. I am going to try stacking the two TODAY!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Timmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! !!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I only got yellow ones..... Am I missing out Backer?

Ha-Ha
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    For me the sfRPM is almost too much in the aggression department. I have a lingering feeling of being P-O'ed for much of the day. RPM gives me the necessary aggression/focus in the gym, but actually puts me in a good mood most of the time..caffiene euphoria.
    Interesting. I'll be looking if other people feel this way too; I want to try and stay away from caffeine/stims, but then again I don't want to be too PO-ed after my workout which is often in the morning lol. No worries, I got faith that this will get perfected.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I only got yellow ones..... Am I missing out Backer?

Sent you some of the RED and White ones today- I think this will be the final version- this is the ****- I took 3 and literally got a pump watching television- this new product has some STRONG anabolic effects, as well as being a potent fat-burner and giving you tons of non-stimulant energy!!!

We are not going to market this as stim-free RPM- it is too unique!!! Plus, only two of the five components are the same as regular RPM- the rest are very different- trial-and-error can be a fun process when you hit it just right!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Interesting. I'll be looking if other people feel this way too; I want to try and stay away from caffeine/stims, but then again I don't want to be too PO-ed after my workout which is often in the morning lol. No worries, I got faith that this will get perfected.
    I am messing around with that part as well- I took some before my football game the other night- I play receiver, and I really wanted to hit people more than I wanted to catch passes....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

17. Am I gonna recover alright taking this for post cycle therapy? Like there's no cheque drops or halotestin in there or anything, right ? I have some serious aggression and angry thoughts in just about any situation all day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Am I gonna recover alright taking this for post cycle therapy? Like there's no cheque drops or halotestin in there or anything, right ? I have some serious aggression and angry thoughts in just about any situation all day.
    Oh yeah- nothing in this that will shut down hpta- pretty much all stuff that will restore it

PS- I am with you though- it FEELS just like halotestin or tren- same thought patterns....Blue and white and red and white are even worse.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Oh yeah- nothing in this that will shut down hpta- pretty much all stuff that will restore it

PS- I am with you though- it FEELS just like halotestin or tren- same thought patterns....Blue and white and red and white are even worse.....
    Well hook a brotha up!

20. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Well hook a brotha up!
    YHPM
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

21. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Well hook a brotha up!
    i second that!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i second that!!
    and YHPM
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

23. The blue and white are the shiz in terms of pumps. I'm feeling pretty dern anabolic actually. Mood for me is better on this mix..the yellows had me a little overly aggressive/angry. This mix is more of a confident/well being sort of feel.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    The blue and white are the shiz in terms of pumps. I'm feeling pretty dern anabolic actually. Mood for me is better on this mix..the yellows had me a little overly aggressive/angry. This mix is more of a confident/well being sort of feel.
    Good feedback! This confirms something else that I had suspected- I knew there was a reason for testing......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sent you some of the RED and White ones today- I think this will be the final version- this is the ****- I took 3 and literally got a pump watching television- this new product has some STRONG anabolic effects, as well as being a potent fat-burner and giving you tons of non-stimulant energy!!!

We are not going to market this as stim-free RPM- it is too unique!!! Plus, only two of the five components are the same as regular RPM- the rest are very different- trial-and-error can be a fun process when you hit it just right!!!
    Red and white are even better than blue and white...

Damn i want some of these, wehn u gonna be releasing them?

26. I have been using the blue and white the last few days and let me say my chest workout today, aggression was way up and i halved my preworkout rpm dose to 2. I am loving this and i am getting a nice pump and appear more vascular. Ive been taking three 2x a day, but im gona be sad as i only have 4 moer days left...

27. 4 Days off of 50mg/d of Epi, and none of my lifts are down from last week. Started a pretty sick PCT stack last night / today.

Mega P.C.T. Stack LOG

28. dang this sounds good. i'm actually looking forward to my RPM running out so that I can get this stuff when it comes out. but i want the ones that make you pissed off in the gym! i'm always looking for more aggression lifting

29. I really like the blue/white anabolic as well. I am interested in the final version. My workouts have been great, and if it gets better, you guys have a good product.

This is all well and good, by the way, but it doesn't get you any closer to a stim free RPM!!!

30. ok mother ****ers my red and whiteones better be here tomm.

by the way

3 blue and white + 3 RPM = Me tossing out every pump drink I had previously in my arsenol.

I seriously gave 2 jugs of unnamed stuff as not to offend any company to my neighbor

this was off the charts and I didnt have to drink anything

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stim-Free RPM
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:45 PM
  2. AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:53 PM
  3. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM